It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mRNA vaccines have proven how badly they do not work over the last 16 months because those vaccinated are still getting infected and spreading the virus even more than those not vaccinated. The only advantages of the vaccine are very temporary. Good for less than 6 months. So are even worse than no vaccine at al, because they again prevent herd immunity by causing a 6 month delay.
Sorry, not buying it. Flu vaccines are not mRNA but we still have to get a shot every year. I don't believe there has ever been herd immunity to the flu virus.

Wrong.
The spike protein is NOT a pathogen protein but instead the pathogen is mimicking the spike proteins of our own exosomes.
And since it would be fatal for our immune system to start attacking the spike protein of our own exosomes, there is NOTHING in the mRNA injections for the immune system to remember, at all.
Understand this simple fact.
Exosomes are how the body and other cells communicate with any particular cell.
Exosome are let into cells by the exosome inserting its spike protein into an ACE2 receptor in a particular cell.
Coronaviruses mimic the exact same spike proteins, in order to sneak into our ACE2 receptors.
So there is no way for the immune system to start attacking spike proteins without killing us.
Coronaviruses are not the original source of spike proteins, our own exosomes are.
I don't believe exosomes are essential to daily life and blocking them may be a benefit, at least in the short term.

Everyone should be saying the 6 months of mRNA testing was too short bcause it obviously is NOT at all working.
Not from what I've read.

And in fact has about 10 times higher rate of deadly side effects, compared to any other vaccine.
I really doubt that is true.

We also now know the slight positive effect from the mRNA vaccines, go away entirely in less tan 6 months.
I'm fine with a booster every 6 months. Better than one day in the ICU.

Sorry, not buying it. Flu vaccines are not mRNA but we still have to get a shot every year. I don't believe there has ever been herd immunity to the flu virus.

No, you do NOT have to get a flu shot every year.
Flu immunity from a flu shot lasts close to a life time.
The confusing part is that there is not one virus we call the flu.
There are about 350 or more.
So the problem is no one knows which virus is going to be going around that winter.

But there has always been herd immunity in response to every flu epidemic.
Why do you think it goes away in a month or 2?
If herd immunity was not possible, meaning there was no recovery immunity, then no epidemic would ever end, and the human species would go extinct.

I don't believe exosomes are essential to daily life and blocking them may be a benefit, at least in the short term.

Exosomes are how a new cell is told how to differentiate.
All cells contain identical complete DNA.
When a muscle cell divides and produces a new cells, they are not muscle cells until exosomes tell them what to be.
In fact, cancer cells are likely cells where something went wrong with their exosome reception.
And corona viruses may well have started as exosomes that went rogue.
I am not an expert on exosomes, but I think we would die if our immune system started attacking them.

No, you do NOT have to get a flu shot every year.
Flu immunity from a flu shot lasts close to a life time.
The confusing part is that there is not one virus we call the flu.
There are about 350 or more.
So the problem is no one knows which virus is going to be going around that winter.

But there has always been herd immunity in response to every flu epidemic.
Why do you think it goes away in a month or 2?
If herd immunity was not possible, meaning there was no recovery immunity, then no epidemic would ever end, and the human species would go extinct.
OK, so why is it you think covid is somehow different?

Exosomes are how a new cell is told how to differentiate.
All cells contain identical complete DNA.
When a muscle cell divides and produces a new cells, they are not muscle cells until exosomes tell them what to be.
In fact, cancer cells are likely cells where something went wrong with their exosome reception.
And corona viruses may well have started as exosomes that went rogue.
I am not an expert on exosomes, but I think we would die if our immune system started attacking them.
I'm no expert either (not even close) but I did find this:

Not from what I've read.

I really doubt that is true.

I'm fine with a booster every 6 months. Better than one day in the ICU.

From everything I have read, there is no advantage to the mRNA injections after 6 months.
What I read says the only thing these mRNA injections do is cause our own cells to create spike protein debris.
And our immune system reacts to the debris by temporarily producing generic antibodies to clean up the debris.
But there is no permanent reaction at all.

The problem with constantly stimulating antibodies every 6 months is that antibody production is costly and risky.
The immune system then is weakened and depleted.
That is not the proper response to an epidemic.
And those under 40 have essentially no real risk, and could easily end the whole epidemic.
Taking these mRNA antibody boosters every 6 months prevents recovery immunity, so makes the epidemic go on forever killing far more people than it would have if we had not vaccinated.

OK, so why is it you think covid is somehow different?

Covid is NOT at all different and we would have normally gained herd immunity from it in a couple of months.
What is different is that we deliberately prevented herd immunity.
When you go full quarantine, then you also want to slow any infections, by wearing masks, social distancing, etc.
But we did not go full quarantine because we decided it was too costly.
So then the only strategy left if to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
But that then demands we increase infection as much as possible.
When you still wear masks and social distance, even though not going the full quarantine route, then you are deliberately preventing herd immunity.
Herd immunity relies on the epidemic being greedy and using up so many hosts so quickly, that is runs out.
Host burn out.
But by wearing masks and social distancing, essentially we are deliberately conserving easy hosts, so then the epidemic can NEVER end. It will always have someone to transfer to who is not immune.

Yes, exosomes are fairly recently discovered and we don't know that much about them yet.
However, their function has to be somewhat important, or else our cells would not all have ACE2 receptor sites, which are intended just to let exosomes into our cells.
That is why coronaviruses have coronas of spike proteins.
They are mimicking our exosomes, in order to get into our cells.
And I don't think our cells would have these access doors if it were not important.
Again, the DNA a cell is born with is not sufficient.
It is identical to the DNA in all other cells in your body.
So there has to be other mechanisms to tell your cells what their function is supposed to be, what age the person is supposed to be, what local injuries or events your cells are supposed to respond to, etc.

From everything I have read, there is no advantage to the mRNA injections after 6 months.
What I read says the only thing these mRNA injections do is cause our own cells to create spike protein debris.
And our immune system reacts to the debris by temporarily producing generic antibodies to clean up the debris.
But there is no permanent reaction at all.

The problem with constantly stimulating antibodies every 6 months is that antibody production is costly and risky.
The immune system then is weakened and depleted.
That is not the proper response to an epidemic.
And those under 40 have essentially no real risk, and could easily end the whole epidemic.
Taking these mRNA antibody boosters every 6 months prevents recovery immunity, so makes the epidemic go on forever killing far more people than it would have if we had not vaccinated.
I honestly don't know enough to say you're wrong, I only know the medical establishment would not agree and that is good enough for me.

Covid is NOT at all different and we would have normally gained herd immunity from it in a couple of months.
What is different is that we deliberately prevented herd immunity.
When you go full quarantine, then you also want to slow any infections, by wearing masks, social distancing, etc.
But we did not go full quarantine because we decided it was too costly.
So then the only strategy left if to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible.
But that then demands we increase infection as much as possible.
When you still wear masks and social distance, even though not going the full quarantine route, then you are deliberately preventing herd immunity.
Herd immunity relies on the epidemic being greedy and using up so many hosts so quickly, that is runs out.
Host burn out.
But by wearing masks and social distancing, essentially we are deliberately conserving easy hosts, so then the epidemic can NEVER end. It will always have someone to transfer to who is not immune.
I think the reason we will always have the flu and covid is their ability to mutate. We may already have herd immunity from the original covid strain but then there was delta and then omicron.

I'm not sure the elderly and others with serious health issues would be on board with "we increase infection as much as possible". I'm not ready to risk my family for such a goal.

Dr. Malone concludes by urging parents and grandparents to “resist and fight to protect your children.”

Read a transcript of Dr. Malone’s statement below:

My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.
I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I’m generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.
After this, I will be posting the text of this statement so you can share it with your friends and family.
Before you inject your child – a decision that is irreversible – I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created:
There are three issues parents need to understand:
● The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children’s cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including
○ Their brain and nervous system
○ Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots
○ Their reproductive system
And this vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system
● The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable
○ You can’t fix the lesions within their brain
○ You can’t repair heart tissue scarring
○ You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and
○ This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family
● The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.
○ We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks
○ Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later
● Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history
● One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.
○ Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents
○ It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease

I simply don't care anymore about the Branch Covidians in this country. We tried to Warn you not to trust these fuckers. But you went along and brought economic hell to this country by being their bitches.

Karma comes a calling over this................OH WELL.

I honestly don't know enough to say you're wrong, I only know the medical establishment would not agree and that is good enough for me.
It’s best to never agree with the medical establishment. After what they did with Covid, I thought everyone knew this.

It’s best to never agree with the medical establishment. After what they did with Covid, I thought everyone knew this.
I guess there are people who miss the days when living to 45 was the best the average person could expect after having 1/4 of their children die young.

I guess there are people who miss the days when living to 45 was the best the average person could expect after having 1/4 of their children die young.
Well I guess you can ignore all the harm caused by the medical establishment and only see the good.

I‘m a firm believer in positive thinking, but this is a bridge too far.

Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
Disprove her study..........Countless adverse effects are happening..........And many diseases are increasing...............

Oh well............I told you I simply don't care anymore.........You chose poorly

I miss the days of honest information being disseminated to the public unlike what we just saw with these covid injections. Its a travesty as to what transpired and how they lied and withheld crucial information during their experimental phase of the trials. Not only that, they didn't even bring their clinical trials to completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back