Famous UK Oncologist Calls for Halt to COVID Vaccines Due to Rise in Fast Cancers in Young People

No, but saliva is not the primary path to infection. Masks do not filter out airborne virus. If you are infected, you will re-inhale the virus that is trapped in droplets by the mask, and you will increase your own viral load, which will make you sicker than if you had no mask at all.

Droplets or aerosols. This is the most common transmission. When an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks, droplets or tiny particles called aerosols carry the virus into the air from their nose or mouth. Anyone who is within 6 feet of that person can breathe it into their lungs.

The only thing that will block a virus like C19 is a full face respirator, and they are very uncomfortable to wear. A true N95 like a 3M 8210 will help, but it also must be very tight fitting, and you should smoke test the fit. NO ear loop mask will do anything at all to block the virus, they are way too leaky.

Can you find a link that claims COVID viruses typically fly through the air on their own and are not suspended in a droplet or aerosol?

Surgical masks are worn to protect the patient from saliva drops from the surgeon during a surgery. They are not meant to protect the wearer.
I agree they are not designed to protect the wearer. What they are designed to do is filter droplets and aerosols that contain the virus so they are not breathed in or able to contaminate surfaces.

Are the cheap masks and homemade cloth masks super effective in this capacity? No, but they do help.

Of course not. He retired with full benefits just like every other bureaucrat who lies to Congress. You have to be some kind of idiot if you think it works any other way...
Ok, well I'm a law and order type person.

Unless he is convicted based on proof he lied then it is just media noise.

Can you find a link that claims COVID viruses typically fly through the air on their own and are not suspended in a droplet or aerosol?
Airborne viruses move by brownian motion. Like the dust mites you see suspended in a sunbeam in your window. They linger in the air and travel on the air currents, they do not "fly around on their own".

The typical coronavirus particle is about 0.12 microns. Fine smoke particles that linger in the air are about 2.5 microns. 25 times the size of a coronavirus particle. That's why we smoke test our N95 fits- if you can smell smoke, it means your mask is leaking.

Can you smell smoke wearing your ear-loop mask?

The CDC, much to their own embarrassment, even admitted this on their wildfire page. They told people that the mask they use to protect themselves against the Coronavirus does not protect them against smoke! Hello?

Droplets are large particles and fall to the ground right away. It's the airborne particles that infected people- particles that traveled on air currents in enclosed spaces.

This is well documented and not a mystery at all. It's also well documented that the most effective mitigation is to replace the air in the room more frequently. Hospital wards for infectious diseases already do this. 7x/hour is the magic number. Most commercial spaces replace the air 3x/hour, which is not enough to reduce the viral concentration.

Even better is to be outside. The virus has a fatty envelope that dries out rapidly in the sunlight, and the virus that doesn't desiccate, is quickly diluted by the air volume, making the viral concentration that you are exposed to much lower.

This was another major failure of policy- the lockdowns made a lot of people sick by enclosing them in spaces that were not adequately ventilated.

Any day now.

What kind of a human being is waiting and wishing for the death of millions of people??????
What kind of human beings wish to sexually mutilate little boys and girls, and brainwash them into believing gender is a choice??? What kind of human beings combine for 70-million murdered babies, then auction off the murdered babies tissues, organs and bodies to the highest fucking bidders??? What kind of human beings is it who refer to murdering babies as healthcare???

Yes, we very much want you removed from the earth, you are fucking-A evil right down to your DNA! :fu:

Airborne viruses move by brownian motion. Like the dust mites you see suspended in a sunbeam in your window. They linger in the air and travel on the air currents, they do not "fly around on their own".

The typical coronavirus particle is about 0.12 microns. Fine smoke particles that linger in the air are about 2.5 microns. 25 times the size of a coronavirus particle. That's why we smoke test our N95 fits- if you can smell smoke, it means your mask is leaking.

Can you smell smoke wearing your ear-loop mask?

The CDC, much to their own embarrassment, even admitted this on their wildfire page. They told people that the mask they use to protect themselves against the Coronavirus does not protect them against smoke! Hello?

Droplets are large particles and fall to the ground right away. It's the airborne particles that infected people- particles that traveled on air currents in enclosed spaces.

This is well documented and not a mystery at all. It's also well documented that the most effective mitigation is to replace the air in the room more frequently. Hospital wards for infectious diseases already do this. 7x/hour is the magic number. Most commercial spaces replace the air 3x/hour, which is not enough to reduce the viral concentration.

Even better is to be outside. The virus has a fatty envelope that dries out rapidly in the sunlight, and the virus that doesn't desiccate, is quickly diluted by the air volume, making the viral concentration that you are exposed to much lower.

This was another major failure of policy- the lockdowns made a lot of people sick by enclosing them in spaces that were not adequately ventilated.

The first is something called “Brownian motion,” the name given to a physical phenomenon in which particles smaller than 0.3 microns move in an erratic, zig-zagging kind of motion. This motion greatly increases the chance they will be snared by the mask fibers.

The first is something called “Brownian motion,” the name given to a physical phenomenon in which particles smaller than 0.3 microns move in an erratic, zig-zagging kind of motion. This motion greatly increases the chance they will be snared by the mask fibers.
That is talking about a PROPERLY fitted N95, which I already said helps. A properly fitted N95 is rated to block 95% of particles .1 micron or larger. That is the lower bound for a coronavirus, i.e. the MOST you can ask of an N95.

It is NOT talking about the stupid ear-loop cloth masks or paper surgical masks that everyone was wearing, which have NO benefits at all.

And that includes the so-called KN95 masks, which had N95 filters but were defeated by having ear-loops for comfort.

Smoke test it. That's how you know if it's really doing what you think it's doing...

Last edited:
That is talking about a PROPERLY fitted N95, which I already said helps.

It is NOT talking about the stupid ear-loop cloth masks or paper surgical masks that everyone was wearing, which have NO benefits at all.
Yeah...that was my mistake. I meant to copy paste more but spaced.

The Brownian motion Portion was to refute your claim that virus fly in their own...which may have been a misunderstanding on my part as you have clarified they do not reside in the air on their own.

What I also meant to post from the same link is...

“There is never a naked virus floating in the air or released by people,” said Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses.

The virus attaches to water droplets or aerosols (i.e. really small droplets) that are generated by breathing, talking, coughing, etc. These consist of water, mucus protein and other biological material and are all larger than 1 micron.

I think we are in the same page now. Sorry about that.

More later.

The virus attaches to water droplets or aerosols (i.e. really small droplets) that are generated by breathing, talking, coughing, etc. These consist of water, mucus protein and other biological material and are all larger than 1 micron.
This is correct.

When a person with covid exhales- not a cough or sneeze, just a regular exhale. They are releasing the virus into the air.

It's a respiratory virus- it's in your lungs. Your breath has water vapor droplets that the virus can hitch a ride on. You exhale, the droplet evaporates, leaving the virus airborne and intact. It can hang out for several hours, just riding the air currents in the room.

If you have a lot of air movement in the room, it makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
I'm a retired ex-emt infection control officer trained and educated to OHSA 1910-1030
I've read it cover to cover, then sat in numerous classes where either legal of medically trained folks explained it to me

granted, i was no more than a grunt in a medical hierarchy , yet none of this is rocket science, not do most of you lack the capacity to grasp it

For gawd's sake , stop posting all this dis-info, fear tactics, bullsh*t

~S~

This is correct.

When a person with covid exhales- not a cough or sneeze, just a regular exhale. They are releasing the virus into the air.

It's a respiratory virus- it's in your lungs. Your breath has water vapor droplets that the virus can hitch a ride on. You exhale, the droplet evaporates, leaving the virus airborne and intact. It can hang out for several hours, just riding the air currents in the room.

Wearing a mask to protect you from covid is like wearing a swim suit to protect you from pee.

This is correct.

If you take a really cheap cloth mask and sneeze into it, then take it off and feel the inside; is it wet?

How is Congress not calling hearings on this stuff? Pfizer's pockets are deep.

UK ONCOLOGIST: HALT COVID BOOSTERS, STUDY CANCER RISE​

By Jondi Gumz

"Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a sought-after oncologist in London, has written a letter to the editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal, urging the journal to “make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.
Dalgleish, 72, is a professor of oncology at St George’s, University of London, known for his contributions to HIV/AIDS research. Here is his letter:

“Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme, given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

“The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

“However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practicing oncologist, I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

“Even within my own personal contacts, I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster — one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

“I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

“The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control — and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
“This must be aired and debated immediately.”

In June, a paper co-written by Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT researcher, in Food & Chemical Toxicology, reported the MRNA vaccines promote “sustained synthesis” of the spike protein, which suppresses the body’s interferon responses and impairs innate immunity.
Lawsuits

More than 1,000 lawsuits have been filed across the nation challenging vaccine mandates, according to the National Law Review, with 75% against employers.

The latest is Nike, sued by three former senior employees, claiming religious discrimination, medical discrimination and battery after they lost their jobs due to Nike’s vaccination mandate. The former workers, represented by Health Freedom Defense Fund, are seeking punitive damages.
The lawsuit, filed Nov. 15 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon in Portland, alleges Nike refused to consider reasonable accommodations, even though the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid -19 and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s mandate that large employers require employees to get vaccinated."
I was thinking about this just the other day. I read some hokey pokey nonsense giving a few different reasons for the rising rates of cancer in the young and not one theory mentioned the Covid vaccines. They had their heads buried in the sand or were trying to spin it away from the vaccines.

How is Congress not calling hearings on this stuff? Pfizer's pockets are deep.

UK ONCOLOGIST: HALT COVID BOOSTERS, STUDY CANCER RISE​

By Jondi Gumz

"Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a sought-after oncologist in London, has written a letter to the editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal, urging the journal to “make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.
Dalgleish, 72, is a professor of oncology at St George’s, University of London, known for his contributions to HIV/AIDS research. Here is his letter:

“Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme, given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

“The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

“However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practicing oncologist, I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

“Even within my own personal contacts, I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster — one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

“I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

“The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control — and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
“This must be aired and debated immediately.”

In June, a paper co-written by Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT researcher, in Food & Chemical Toxicology, reported the MRNA vaccines promote “sustained synthesis” of the spike protein, which suppresses the body’s interferon responses and impairs innate immunity.
Lawsuits

More than 1,000 lawsuits have been filed across the nation challenging vaccine mandates, according to the National Law Review, with 75% against employers.

The latest is Nike, sued by three former senior employees, claiming religious discrimination, medical discrimination and battery after they lost their jobs due to Nike’s vaccination mandate. The former workers, represented by Health Freedom Defense Fund, are seeking punitive damages.
The lawsuit, filed Nov. 15 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon in Portland, alleges Nike refused to consider reasonable accommodations, even though the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid -19 and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s mandate that large employers require employees to get vaccinated."
In science, like journalism, peer review is great. This checks out. I am hearing this from multiple sources.

Dr. Peter McCullough: A Lethal "Turbo Cancer" Appearing Soon After mRNA Vaccination – Ask Dr. Drew​

Streamed on: Jan 17, 6:00 pm EST

Stinchfield Calls out Academic Fraud on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 Vaccines​

Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Summons Journal Editors to Capitol Hill
1713686683128.png

(video at link)

1713686733462.png

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F82828eee-a293-48e8-acd0-681b243daf9b_1484x1146.png

". . . Listen to this summary by Grant Stinchfield and Dr. McCullough as they bring out the issues and how all of this has led to the suppression of any hope for early treatment and deception on vaccine safety leading medical community and public in only one direction, continued mass vaccination with no end in sight.. . . "

Forum List

Back