Famous UK Oncologist Calls for Halt to COVID Vaccines Due to Rise in Fast Cancers in Young People

How is Congress not calling hearings on this stuff? Pfizer's pockets are deep.

UK ONCOLOGIST: HALT COVID BOOSTERS, STUDY CANCER RISE​

By Jondi Gumz

"Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a sought-after oncologist in London, has written a letter to the editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal, urging the journal to “make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.
Dalgleish, 72, is a professor of oncology at St George’s, University of London, known for his contributions to HIV/AIDS research. Here is his letter:

“Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme, given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

“The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

“However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practicing oncologist, I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

“Even within my own personal contacts, I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster — one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

“I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

“The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control — and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
“This must be aired and debated immediately.”

In June, a paper co-written by Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT researcher, in Food & Chemical Toxicology, reported the MRNA vaccines promote “sustained synthesis” of the spike protein, which suppresses the body’s interferon responses and impairs innate immunity.
Lawsuits

More than 1,000 lawsuits have been filed across the nation challenging vaccine mandates, according to the National Law Review, with 75% against employers.

The latest is Nike, sued by three former senior employees, claiming religious discrimination, medical discrimination and battery after they lost their jobs due to Nike’s vaccination mandate. The former workers, represented by Health Freedom Defense Fund, are seeking punitive damages.
The lawsuit, filed Nov. 15 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon in Portland, alleges Nike refused to consider reasonable accommodations, even though the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid -19 and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s mandate that large employers require employees to get vaccinated."
Ive never heard of this chap or the blog that is quoting him.

Why are you giving medical advice?

Are you a doctor?

Probably far closer than you or --

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

BTW, where is Penelope these days?

Might explain why he is not getting any coverage over here.. Sounds like the loons are getting desperate.
The right wing conspiracy nuts always depended on outliers to spread their disinformation.

1 outlier has a stronger voice then any overwhelming majority opinion in conspiracy land.

Shhh...don't encourage them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Who's into hanging?

1712677883238.png

Look, you ain't seen anything yet, the die off just this upcoming year is going to be biblical in scale, and the typical fascist democrat cretins infesting the web laugh, they are clueless how close they are to their extermination! I intend to thoroughly enjoy watching their eradication, they are literally fucking clueless, thinking selves valuable fascist members of the team, they are not on the team, the team wants them dead more than they do Americans, at least the team knows Americans possess character & honor, no fascist democrat basehead possesses such!

The die off is going to be absolutely epic.... :yes_text12:

dude, you said we would all be dead by the spring of 2023, and yet it did not happen.

As the jab side effects mount, I hope Americans hold the democrats in their communities responsible for FORCING the jab upon them.

Democrats = America's enemy

Democrats = WEF

SO...you must have some EVIDENCE of this accusation...right?

Birger Sørensen is an employee and shareholder of Immunor AS. Andres Susrud is an employee and shareholder of Immunor AS. Angus Dalgleish is on the scientific advisory board of Immodulon, and has stock options in Immunor AS.

It's a shame politics has polluted this kind of inquiry beyond all usefulness. These are important issues and deserve better than a partisan circle jerk.

Forum List

Back