It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More empty words not supported by a single piece of data.

At least you are consistent.
when most of the "data" is manipulated to satisfy one political party, the data becomes meaningless. Anyone who is watching from an unbiased standpoint can see what the Biden lib party has done to our great nation. Are you happy with $5 gas, and 8% inflation? Are you?

How long would you have waited before you and your family got the jab?
We didnt except 1 daughter. Had we been offered Covaxin we probably would have gotten a jab.

mRNA Nope. So with this not a vax option we will wait til hell freezes over.

you are totally indoctrinated by the lying media. the movie 2000 mules lays it all our very clearly. the 2020 election was rigged, no question about that, the only question is whether anything will be done about it and the answer is probably not--------and the should scare the shit out of every american of every political leaning.

picture of corruption??? the clintons and bidens fit that description, not Trump
Ironic, that is exactly what I was going to say to you: you are totally indoctrinated by the lying media.

We didnt except 1 daughter. Had we been offered Covaxin we probably would have gotten a jab.

mRNA Nope. So with this not a vax option we will wait til hell freezes over.
I was referring to the smallpox vax. It has a 100 year history, is that enough? What about 50 years of data? If the mRNA vaccines prove safe and effective over the next 100 years you'd still refuse it?

I was referring to the smallpox vax. It has a 100 year history, is that enough? What about 50 years of data? If the mRNA vaccines prove safe and effective over the next 100 years you'd still refuse it?

They're proving deadly right now and never did go through the proper clinical trials for an experimental drug.

Anyone who is watching from an unbiased standpoint can see what the Biden lib party has done to our great nation

I do not disagree with you on Biden. I disagree with your stories about China doing so great.

I said they were doing better than we are, and they are. The Chinese released covid on the world to save their economy, and it worked. That's all I am saying and I think you agree.

No, I do not buy that at all. I am not a CT nut, thus I do not agree with your CT about COIVD.

The injections continue to kill at an alarming rate as the govt and media continue to push these deadly injections.

what I find interesting is that if these things were occurring and Trump had won in 2020 (he actually did) then the libs and media would be saying the negative things about the vax that you are saying. Everything is political, and that is destroying our country.

No, I do not buy that at all. I am not a CT nut, thus I do not agree with your CT about COIVD.
Ok, that's just fine. one of us will eventually be proven right, but now all is speculation based on bits of information that may or may not be propaganda. its sad that we cannot believe our government or the media. unless this changes, the USA is over.

Ok, that's just fine. one of us will eventually be proven right, but now all is speculation based on bits of information that may or may not be propaganda. its sad that we cannot believe our government or the media. unless this changes, the USA is over.

China's entire economy relies on having hundreds of millions of customers all around the world for the products they make there. Their economy relies on those products being able to get from China to whomever is buying them.

COVID messed up both of these things.

It will not change, as it has been done to us by design, the division in our country is not an accident, it is a planned event that can be traced back to the duopoly being freaked out by a little guy with big ears getting far too many votes

If dog was really a cat in 50 years would you approve it??

If is a kids game. Right now the vaxxes are a dang failure. As time goes by we will get more excuses of why people have med issues.

when most of the "data" is manipulated to satisfy one political party, the data becomes meaningless. Anyone who is watching from an unbiased standpoint can see what the Biden lib party has done to our great nation. Are you happy with $5 gas, and 8% inflation? Are you?
Haha

The evidence doesn't support your cult fantasies

Therefore the evidence is fake

Cultism on parade

Would you let a loved one attend school or church during a smallpox epidemic if you knew 1/2 of those there refused the smallpox vaccine?
Yes. You go everywhere totally unaware of who has had what vaccine or not. So my question stands, do people take vaccines to protect themselves from a virus, or do they take it to protect themselves from others?

Now this isn't rocket science, you take a polio, smallpox, covid etc.. vaccine to protect you from polio, smallpox and covid etc.. Whatever anyone else does, is of no consequence.

If you went shopping, do you phone the store in advance to make sure every customer has had a polio, smallpox, covid vaccine etc..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back