It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years ago I would have called this nuts: but I honestly would not be surprised now if the failure is so epic and dangerous to health long-term that the govt has unleashed inflation, high gas prices and food shortages to deflect from this.

Sadly, it's working.

This is a practicing physician in California with a large following giving the all-clear to other doctors. So I expect the avalanche of truth from the trenches to start soon.

Golfing Gator you've been quiet on what your wife is seeing....
The only question is, is it better to get vaxed than not and everything I've seen says get vaxed. If you want to make the perfect the enemy of the good, that is your business.

The only question is, is it better to get vaxed than not and everything I've seen says get vaxed. If you want to make the perfect the enemy of the good, that is your business.

This is a concession. I acknowledge it.

Are you ready to listen to the answer?

It won't really matter. The govt & medical profession are too invested in the lies about "safe & effective" to admit the truth.
The people taking the boosters won't believe it & still line up like lambs to a slaughter.
The ones who won't take the boosters don't want to believe they were deceived.
"It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been lied to"
This gene therapy experiment was a failure from the beginning & the court ordered released Pfizer docs are proving it

It won't really matter. The govt & medical profession are too invested in the lies about "safe & effective" to admit the truth.
The people taking the boosters won't believe it & still line up like lambs to a slaughter.
The ones who won't take the boosters don't want to believe they were deceived.
"It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been lied to"
This gene therapy experiment was a failure from the beginning & the court ordered released Pfizer docs are proving it

To quote an old Sting song "I don't subscribe to your point of view"

A lot of people see what is happening and understand it but cannot admit it OUT LOUD.

Yet

That's because they have been lying to you since the beginning. It was never safe & only slightly effective for a very short period.
Rona is like a flu & they used it to start a giant medical experiment on the world

To quote an old Sting song "I don't subscribe to your point of view"

A lot of people see what is happening and understand it but cannot admit it OUT LOUD.

Yet
You don't have to agree with me but you really should stop taking these clot shot boosters.
They are neither safe or effective.
This info has been out there for about a year but called a conspiracy theory.
The difference between conspiracy theory & conspiracy fact is about 6-12 months these days

@Golfing Gator you've been quiet on what your wife is seeing....

Her hospital has not had an uptick in COVID patients. They are still getting them but just ones and twos. Though they had a going away party for a nurse who was retiring and 7 of the 10 nurses that were there have since tested positive. But all have had just mild symptoms

It is a simple thing, if you do not wish to get the vaccine, then do not. But do not think it is your place to tell others they should not.

Let each make their own decision

I am a firm believer in bodily autonomy. If someone wants to get 100 shots they should have that right. That's not the issue here--and I think you know it

Not a concession, this is true of every vaccine ever. Nothing is ever 100% effective.

True of the Polio, smallpox, measles, mumps vaccines? These diseases exploded after vaccinations?

That is false. And the people who liked your post like rightwinger are too cowardly to admit the truth

I wouldn't care so much except they made themselves such perfect asses for these defunct vaccines.

And on their dying bed.................they will go if only the unvaccinated had got the jab it would have ended in months...........DAMN THEM......the new term will be LONG COVID.........and long term effects of previous covid cases..............

And the unjabbed will be saying I warned you...

Oh well.

Go get more jabs.................I Really don't give a shit about Darwin awards anymore. Except that my own daughter is now having issues ..........Only one.........thank god.

And on their dying bed.................they will go if only the unvaccinated had got the jab it would have ended in months...........DAMN THEM......the new term will be LONG COVID.........and long term effects of previous covid cases..............

And the unjabbed will be saying I warned you...

Oh well.

Go get more jabs.................I Really don't give a shit about Darwin awards anymore. Except that my own daughter is now having issues ..........Only one.........thank god.

I know vaxxed and boosted people getting one illness after another. Influenza A, B, Covid. This happened with me with flu vaccines. I asked my dr about this and she said yes, it can happen--they can suppress your immune system.

Now imagine getting four shots of this in just over a year

True of the Polio, smallpox, measles, mumps vaccines? These diseases exploded after vaccinations?

That is false. And the people who liked your post like rightwinger are too cowardly to admit the truth

I wouldn't care so much except they made themselves such perfect asses for these defunct vaccines.
Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective.

Historically, the smallpox vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated.

Reviews of past studies have found that the flu vaccine is about 50% to 60% effective for healthy adults who are between 18 and 64 years old.

Did you read the tweet in the OP?

It's a dr. The vaccinated and boosted are dying

You have been spreading lies and misinformation about COVID since the outbreak began

You opposed masks, social distancing and mocked those who practiced it
You encouraged people not to vaccinate and spread lies and mistruths about its safety

You are, without doubt, a despicable person who celebrates and contributes to the million people dying of COVID

Two years ago I would have called this nuts: but I honestly would not be surprised now if the failure is so epic and dangerous to health long-term that the govt has unleashed inflation, high gas prices and food shortages to deflect from this.

Sadly, it's working.

Well, no, actually vaccination has been an overwealming success... that we are down to less than a few hundred deaths a day compared to the 4000 deaths a day that were the case when we threw Trump out of office.

If mild inflation is the worst thing you have to worry about... then your life is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back