Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.
American conservatives and Republicans are chock-full of those in their ranks.

Prevalent even here on USMB, funny how you never condemn that.

It's as if they've taught you your place.
Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.

What don't you get about terrorists using civilians as human shields?
Do you need someone to draw you a diagram?
Go ride away on your unicorn towards a rainbow.

What don't you get about violating the Geneva Convention is violating the Geneva Convention? Ask your co-worker.

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

LOL first time you responded

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

What don't you get about violating the Geneva Convention is violating the Geneva Convention? Ask your co-worker.
Because it’s also antisemitic

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

The Geneva Convention never anticipated terrorist Muzzie's!
It isn't sacrosanct.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

It isn't sacrosanct.

The Geneva Convention addresses the issue quite adequately. Israel just ignores it at its convenience.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Boo hoo people who don't sit quietly while Israel does whatever the hell it wants are "antisemitic" now. BTW, Israel ratified the damned Geneva Convention in the 50's.

They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

The crossing was closed due to the recalcitrant actions of the Palestinians themselves. Looks like Hamas has killed hundreds and displaced tens of thousands of Palestinians again, the victims of their hate for Israel.

Bibi orchestrated this. He's trying to stay in power.
So, how did he sneak into Gaza and fire all those missiles, subhuman?

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Boo hoo people who don't sit quietly while Israel does whatever the hell it wants are "antisemitic" now. BTW, Israel ratified the damned Geneva Convention in the 50's.

It got outdated. Ehh?

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

It isn't sacrosanct.

The Geneva Convention addresses the issue quite adequately. Israel just ignores it at its convenience.
What would your solution be? Honest question? Holocaust part 2?

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

BTW Israel won the land via wars. Should the US give back our land to Native Americans?

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

It got outdated. Ehh?
Blowing up the press building so the western media would have a hard time reporting on their human rights violations is quite covered by the Geneva Convention.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

It got outdated. Ehh?
Blowing up the press building so the western media would have a hard time reporting on their human rights violations is quite covered by the Geneva Convention.
How about firing missiles from hospitals and schools into civilian areas? Is that covered by the Geneva Convention, you pusillanimous putrid punk.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

It got outdated. Ehh?

They gave them notice.
Next player.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

It got outdated. Ehh?
They gave them warning ahead of time. Don’t share space with terrorists

The OP is a liar, Israel is NOT targeting civilians.
The hell they aren't. I mean this all started when a bunch of racist ass Jews were marching through Jerusalem proclaiming that it was "their city" and God gave it to them. While at the same time the government was attempting to evict Palestinians that had lived in their home in the city for decades. Why? Because they believe those Palestinians are subhuman, that "God" gave them that land and it is theirs to take. HORSESHIT. Even if you believe that God gave them that land, well, he took it away from them too. And they have yet to live up to his requirements to give it back. So the fact that they are there now is a abomination against the very God they proclaim to worship.

But yeah, damn skippy they are targeting civilians, and infrastructure, and both are in violation of a whole host of international laws. Just like the settlements. Just like the embargo. Just like about everything that has to do with the Palestinians when it comes to Israel. They violate international law more than any nation on the planet. It is past time to bring them to reckoning.

They target civilians, they drag teenagers out of their homes in the middle of the night, and their soldiers wear T-shirts that depict a pregnant Palestinian being shot and calling it, one shot, two kills. In a phrase, the whole IDF is a punch of PUSSIES. Did they send troops to Iraq? Nope. Afghanistan? Nope. Sudan? Nope. Because they are PUSSIES. They get their jollies off harassing women and shooting at boys throwing rocks. They are like the mean old man on the corner that keeps his underfed dog on a chain and then waltzes outside and beats the shit out of the chained up dog when he barks. Then he walks in with his chest poked out like some rooster telling himself he is a badass. But if a two hundred thirty pound six foot three redneck came pounding on his door he would be trembling under his bed. That is Israel.

Oh, and I can see it now. People's heads exploding as they read my tirade. But post this in Israel and watch supporters coming forth to witness like the flock at a Baptist tent revival. The reality is the Holocaust was more than seventy years ago. That excuse for their behavior don't hunt no more. Their treatment of the Palestinians is the epitome of just the type of sin that got them kicked off their Holy Land millennials ago

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. Leviticus 19:33-34.

I mean there it is. It is in their Torah. I mean do they redact those verses for their people? And I mean it is right smack there where Moses is explaining to them why God kicked them off their land and what they had to do to get it back. And the religious right, do they just skip over Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers and go straight to the end of the New Testament? I mean they sure as hell skip the Gospels too.

I mean the end is going to be something to behold. The last will be first and the first will be last. Israel, and those that support them, will find they were on the side of the beast all along. And that land, that land will be returned to the real Chosen People. I don't claim to know who they are, but I sure as hell no who they ain't.

Forum List

Back