Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

Can a leopard change its spots? Go fuck yourself.
That's what I thought, not. one. ounce. of. proof. Just racist terrorists bombing the crap out of peaceful Palestinian civilians.

Racist to the core.

That's what I thought, not. one. ounce. of. proof. Just racist terrorists bombing the crap out of peaceful Palestinian civilians.

Racist to the core.
If you really believe that, and you don’t then you’re an idiot. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Already posted proof of that.

If you really believe that, and you don’t then you’re an idiot. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Already posted proof of that.
Racist liar lying to defend racist Israeli terrorists.
Yep. 16mil Jews oppress 1.6bn Muslims. You’re consistently a moron. Stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Yep. 16mil Jews oppress 1.6bn Muslims. You’re consistently a moron. Stop eating those retard sandwiches.
Look how much a dunce this racist bastard is...

Are there 1.6 billion Muslims in Palestine kkklown?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.
American conservatives and Republicans are chock-full of those in their ranks.

Prevalent even here on USMB, funny how you never condemn that.

It's as if they've taught you your place.
Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.

So, you think those rockets Hamas and Hezbollah fire are aimed, but the Israeli ones aren't? lol that's funny. Get back to us when Israelis start hijacking Arab airliners, or pushing crippled elderly Arabs in wheelchairs off of cruise ships, targeting school busses with bazookas, all the heroic stuff your pet vermin are fond of doing.

Look how much a dunce this racist bastard is...

Are there 1.6 billion Muslims in Palestine kkklown?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Thanks, cuz we all of us here really value the opinions of racists like yourself who make heroes out of home invading thugs who pistol whip pregnant women and OD on meth and fentanyl. Joooooos Wid Gunz can be terrifying for you feral animals; makes them too hard to rob and rape, right?

They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?
You don't think they already have sleeper cells here awaiting orders ?
How do think 9/11 went down ?
Why did you avoid his questions?

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.

Im not seeing any jew hating conservatives. Who are you talking about?

Last edited:

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.

So, you think those rockets Hamas and Hezbollah fire are aimed, but the Israeli ones aren't? lol that's funny. Get back to us when Israelis start hijacking Arab airliners, or pushing crippled elderly Arabs in wheelchairs off of cruise ships, targeting school busses with bazookas, all the heroic stuff your pet vermin are fond of doing.
Thank you

Racist to the core.
If I am a Palestinian, and I am sick, maybe I got Covid. You know where I go? You know who pays for my health care? You know who saves my life? Hamas. They built the hospital, they pay for my health care. They save my life. What does Israel do?

I mean this shit ain't rocket science. This shit is spelled out for everyone. It is called the Holy Bible. Israel continues to persecute, and yeah, that is not a strong enough word, the Palestinians. Rockets? Wow, if it was me, I would be more than willing to die, but I would take out as many of those racist IDF soldiers as I could take before I went. The entire situation is an absolute abomination of man. That you would defend such actions is either a testament to your own ignorance, or a stunning revelation as to what a totally consumed evil entity you really are. I will toss it off to the former, and hope you will at least attempt a minimum amount of due diligence and research the situation before you come running to the defense of Israel again.

All of those running to the fainting couch every time Israel takes steps to reduce the threat to her citizens would scream bloody murder if they lived next to the Mexican border and there were groups routinely firing rockets from Mexican towns into their neighborhoods. They would be screaming for America to turn the towns into parking lots and invade Mexico, yet it's "different" when Israel does it.

Racist to the core.
If I am a Palestinian, and I am sick, maybe I got Covid. You know where I go? You know who pays for my health care? You know who saves my life? Hamas. They built the hospital, they pay for my health care. They save my life. What does Israel do?

I mean this shit ain't rocket science. This shit is spelled out for everyone. It is called the Holy Bible. Israel continues to persecute, and yeah, that is not a strong enough word, the Palestinians. Rockets? Wow, if it was me, I would be more than willing to die, but I would take out as many of those racist IDF soldiers as I could take before I went. The entire situation is an absolute abomination of man. That you would defend such actions is either a testament to your own ignorance, or a stunning revelation as to what a totally consumed evil entity you really are. I will toss it off to the former, and hope you will at least attempt a minimum amount of due diligence and research the situation before you come running to the defense of Israel again.
That’s a great movie. It’s fiction.

Racist to the core.

Well it isn't an either/or situation. There are other things Israel could do instead of lobbing missles into apartment buildings. They just prefer not to. They want to play bad ass against the Palestinians because their military is not capable of fighting the war they really want to fight but can't because they would get their asses kicked---Iran.

Racist to the core.

Well it isn't an either/or situation. There are other things Israel could do instead of lobbing missles into apartment buildings. They just prefer not to. They want to play bad ass against the Palestinians because their military is not capable of fighting the war they really want to fight but can't because they would get their asses kicked---Iran.
You could not be more wrong and you did not answer my question. If Mexico did to the US what the “Palestinians” do to Israel, there would be no more Mexico. Israel has been most tolerant. No country in the Middle East could touch Israel. Undefeated in wars they are.

Racist to the core.

You could not be more wrong and you did not answer my question. If Mexico did to the US what the “Palestinians” do to Israel, there would be no more Mexico. Israel has been most tolerant. No country in the Middle East could touch Israel. Undefeated in wars they are.

Israel cannot reach northern Iran. They would be decimated before they got there. Facts are facts.

Forum List

Back