Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.
American conservatives and Republicans are chock-full of those in their ranks.

Prevalent even here on USMB, funny how you never condemn that.

It's as if they've taught you your place.
Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.
Israel has a very efficient well trained military ...if they were targeting civilians tens maybe hundreds of thousands would be dead in the recent days at their hand .... let me ask you this .... is Hamas targeting civilians when they send thousands of rockets randomly into heavy populated areas ? if not for Israels defense thousands of Israelis would be dead ! it is a fact that the muslim terrorists are launching their rockets from heavily populated areas .... they do that so that civilians will be killed when Israel takes those targets out ...i know it you know it the world knows it ....

Geneva Conventions violations are violations. Your very efficient and well trained military must not have been that well-trained, though I will grant you that the are very efficient in the number of children and women they are slaughtering.
and purposefully targeting civilian targets with rockets is also a violation ! nobody wants women children killed ! why does Hamas launch missiles from heavily populated areas into heavily populated areas ?

Don't get me wrong. My reasons for criticizing Israel are
very justified and specific....no different than if I criticize our own government. I'm tired of people defending all of their actions under the safe-blanket of antisemitism.

and were tired of the left defending violent marxist under the even broader and safer blanket of white supremacy accusations .

And ? How is that relevant here ?

it points out your double standard ...why does the left consistently coddle the enemies of America !

very justified and specific....no different than if I criticize our own government. I'm tired of people defending all of their actions under the safe-blanket of antisemitism.

and were tired of the left defending violent marxist under the even broader and safer blanket of white supremacy accusations .

it points out your double standard ...why does the left consistently coddle the enemies of America !

Because our left itself, is an enemy of America!!

I'm not left or right but just out of curiosity how many enemies do you think George W Bush created for us ?

I'm not left or right but just out of curiosity how many enemies do you think George W Bush created for us ?

not as many as Obama ...remember the Arab spring and Isis taking control of large swaths of the middle east ...

not as many as Obama ...remember the Arab spring and Isis taking control of large swaths of the middle east ...

Yupp!
Obama set the anti-Israeli tone.

Then Trump got elected as real American's are Pro-Israel and then the Dimm's stole the next election.

Hillary and Brennan were doing a lot behind Obammy's back, ...being a puppet president - more or less a continuation of Bush policies, otherwise.

Forum List

Back