Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

America needs to cut them from living off our government's tit as punishment.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?

Live like a terrorist, then die like a terrorist. :206:

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?
You don't think they already have sleeper cells here awaiting orders ?
How do think 9/11 went down ?

Live like a terrorist, then die like a terrorist. :206:
You've been brainwashed by the ministry of truth. (fake news)

You don't think they already have sleeper cells here awaiting orders ?
How do think 9/11 went down ?
Actually the Iranian Guard routinely blows up American power plants and refineries and the USA does nothing

No, they aren't.

Hamas was targeting a key border crossing Israel was using to render humanitarian aid to Gaza. Please stop lying.

If I were you, I would ask a mod to close this thread immediately before I humiliate you.

The crossing was closed due to the recalcitrant actions of the Palestinians themselves. Looks like Hamas has killed hundreds and displaced tens of thousands of Palestinians again, the victims of their hate for Israel.

No, they aren't.

Hamas was targeting a key border crossing Israel was using to render humanitarian aid to Gaza. Please stop lying.

If I were you, I would ask a mod to close this thread immediately before I humiliate you.

LOL you just ask a terrorist to stop lying.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No, they aren't.

That was a MOssaD op, ....CIA taught them in Tripoli and Aleppo.

The crossing was closed due to the recalcitrant actions of the Palestinians themselves. Looks like Hamas has killed hundreds and displaced tens of thousands of Palestinians again, the victims of their hate for Israel.

Bibi orchestrated this. He's trying to stay in power.

No, they aren't.

LOL you just ask a terrorist to stop lying.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah - I'm a terrorist. And a hacker who knows you now.
mail3.gif
mail3.gif

Forum List

Back