What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

Angelo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
America needs to cut them from living off our government's tit as punishment.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Live like a terrorist, then die like a terrorist. :206:

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Would the US retaliate against Hamas if Hamas attacked your city? Would you want them to?
You don't think they already have sleeper cells here awaiting orders ?
How do think 9/11 went down ?

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Live like a terrorist, then die like a terrorist. :206:
You've been brainwashed by the ministry of truth. (fake news)

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score

You don't think they already have sleeper cells here awaiting orders ?
How do think 9/11 went down ?
Actually the Iranian Guard routinely blows up American power plants and refineries and the USA does nothing

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score

No, they aren't.

Hamas was targeting a key border crossing Israel was using to render humanitarian aid to Gaza. Please stop lying.

If I were you, I would ask a mod to close this thread immediately before I humiliate you.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The crossing was closed due to the recalcitrant actions of the Palestinians themselves. Looks like Hamas has killed hundreds and displaced tens of thousands of Palestinians again, the victims of their hate for Israel.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score

No, they aren't.

Hamas was targeting a key border crossing Israel was using to render humanitarian aid to Gaza. Please stop lying.

If I were you, I would ask a mod to close this thread immediately before I humiliate you.
LOL you just ask a terrorist to stop lying.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, they aren't.

That was a MOssaD op, ....CIA taught them in Tripoli and Aleppo.

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh, with all due with respect, Hamas are the ones who are hiding behind civilians as they launch attacks on Israel. Israel is only doing what they need to be doing, and that is to defend itself from these terrorists.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The crossing was closed due to the recalcitrant actions of the Palestinians themselves. Looks like Hamas has killed hundreds and displaced tens of thousands of Palestinians again, the victims of their hate for Israel.

Bibi orchestrated this. He's trying to stay in power.

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, they aren't.

LOL you just ask a terrorist to stop lying.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah - I'm a terrorist. And a hacker who knows you now.
mail3.gif
mail3.gif

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$270.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List