Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

Can a leopard change its spots? Go fuck yourself.
That's what I thought, not. one. ounce. of. proof. Just racist terrorists bombing the crap out of peaceful Palestinian civilians.

Racist to the core.
If you really believe that, and you don’t then you’re an idiot. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Already posted proof of that.
If I am a Palestinian, and I am sick, maybe I got Covid. You know where I go? You know who pays for my health care? You know who saves my life? Hamas. They built the hospital, they pay for my health care. They save my life. What does Israel do?

I mean this shit ain't rocket science. This shit is spelled out for everyone. It is called the Holy Bible. Israel continues to persecute, and yeah, that is not a strong enough word, the Palestinians. Rockets? Wow, if it was me, I would be more than willing to die, but I would take out as many of those racist IDF soldiers as I could take before I went. The entire situation is an absolute abomination of man. That you would defend such actions is either a testament to your own ignorance, or a stunning revelation as to what a totally consumed evil entity you really are. I will toss it off to the former, and hope you will at least attempt a minimum amount of due diligence and research the situation before you come running to the defense of Israel again.

Well it isn't an either/or situation. There are other things Israel could do instead of lobbing missles into apartment buildings. They just prefer not to. They want to play bad ass against the Palestinians because their military is not capable of fighting the war they really want to fight but can't because they would get their asses kicked---Iran.
You could not be more wrong and you did not answer my question. If Mexico did to the US what the “Palestinians” do to Israel, there would be no more Mexico. Israel has been most tolerant. No country in the Middle East could touch Israel. Undefeated in wars they are.

Israel cannot reach northern Iran. They would be decimated before they got there. Facts are facts.
Decimated by whom? Your opinions aren’t facts. Their Air Force would pummel Iran. Much to your dismay. You never answered me. What should Israel do in your opinion? Evacuation? Give the country to the Islamists like you?

That's what I thought, not. one. ounce. of. proof. Just racist terrorists bombing the crap out of peaceful Palestinian civilians.

Racist to the core.
If you really believe that, and you don’t then you’re an idiot. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Already posted proof of that.
If I am a Palestinian, and I am sick, maybe I got Covid. You know where I go? You know who pays for my health care? You know who saves my life? Hamas. They built the hospital, they pay for my health care. They save my life. What does Israel do?

I mean this shit ain't rocket science. This shit is spelled out for everyone. It is called the Holy Bible. Israel continues to persecute, and yeah, that is not a strong enough word, the Palestinians. Rockets? Wow, if it was me, I would be more than willing to die, but I would take out as many of those racist IDF soldiers as I could take before I went. The entire situation is an absolute abomination of man. That you would defend such actions is either a testament to your own ignorance, or a stunning revelation as to what a totally consumed evil entity you really are. I will toss it off to the former, and hope you will at least attempt a minimum amount of due diligence and research the situation before you come running to the defense of Israel again.

Well it isn't an either/or situation. There are other things Israel could do instead of lobbing missles into apartment buildings. They just prefer not to. They want to play bad ass against the Palestinians because their military is not capable of fighting the war they really want to fight but can't because they would get their asses kicked---Iran.
You could not be more wrong and you did not answer my question. If Mexico did to the US what the “Palestinians” do to Israel, there would be no more Mexico. Israel has been most tolerant. No country in the Middle East could touch Israel. Undefeated in wars they are.

Israel cannot reach northern Iran. They would be decimated before they got there. Facts are facts.
Decimated by whom? Your opinions aren’t facts. Their Air Force would pummel Iran. Much to your dismay. You never answered me. What should Israel do in your opinion? Evacuation? Give the country to the Islamists like you?

Israel can barely keep one of its tankers in the air let alone the number it would need for more than a 1 time sneak attack like the cowards they are. It is why they are begging the US for new ones. Their 9 1970's retrofitted used Boeings are flying rust buckets.

Racist to the core.

Israel can barely keep one of its tankers in the air let alone the number it would need for more than a 1 time sneak attack like the cowards they are. It is why they are begging the US for new ones. Their 9 1970's retrofitted used Boeings are flying rust buckets.
You live in a fantasy world. Simply false. Are you an Islamist? Why won’t you answer my question on what you think Israel should do? Tsk tsk tsk. Allah is not a fan of cowards.

Racist to the core.

Do the doctors saw peoples heads off at your hospital?

Is it fun being a retard?

Racist to the core.
Oh my god. You know as well as I do that Hamas is firing rockets from hospitals, schools and homes. Go sell your phony baloney outrage to some naive college kids. Asshole.

Racist to the core.

If you're a Palestinian and you're sick, you go to the hospital which is build and planned by an Israeli engineers. who pays your health care and salary? it's Hamas, which is depended on Israeli and Quatari cash, meaning the Israeli pocket and taxes. If you need a complicated health treatment, this will be done most probably by Israeli doctors.

You want to take out the IDF soldiers? first, good luck with that, second, you'd wish to fall into the hands of IDF on the worse of terms than in Hamas' hands on the best in case they decided you're a traitor or not working for their own agenda. You're welcome to research how many Palestinian children died this "round" from Hamas rockets which fell on Gaza houses and missed their targets. Even Hamas cannot hide that fact anymore.

Hamas launches rockets using CIVILIAN homes, trusting such homes not to be targeted which is in itself a war crime. Israel warns civilians before taking down buildings, something that Hamas would laugh at. Hams constantly called for a genocide and not even tries to hide it. They said they're willing to sacrifice up to the last palestinian just for the honor of killing a Jew.

Yeah, sympathise with them some more.

The UN pays for the hospitals, and the irony is all the serious cases end up being ferried to Israeli hospitals ...

They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

And who’s fault ?? Hamas
"Always."

Don't get me wrong. My reasons for criticizing Israel are
very justified and specific....no different than if I criticize our own government. I'm tired of people defending all of their actions under the safe-blanket of antisemitism.

very justified and specific....no different than if I criticize our own government. I'm tired of people defending all of their actions under the safe-blanket of antisemitism.

I though you liked Jewish ??

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.
American conservatives and Republicans are chock-full of those in their ranks.

Prevalent even here on USMB, funny how you never condemn that.

It's as if they've taught you your place.
Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

In the mean time, I will not stop calling a spade a spade.
Israel has a very efficient well trained military ...if they were targeting civilians tens maybe hundreds of thousands would be dead in the recent days at their hand .... let me ask you this .... is Hamas targeting civilians when they send thousands of rockets randomly into heavy populated areas ? if not for Israels defense thousands of Israelis would be dead ! it is a fact that the muslim terrorists are launching their rockets from heavily populated areas .... they do that so that civilians will be killed when Israel takes those targets out ...i know it you know it the world knows it ....

Last edited:

and were tired of the left defending violent marxist under the even broader and safer blanket of white supremacy accusations .

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

I don't have you blocked. You can "always bash" me until you turn blue in the face, but that will not change that Israel is violating the Geneva Convention in its indiscriminate targeting of civilian residences. Maybe the JDL will gives you a bonus for your "bashing" :eusa_boohoo:

Israel has a very efficient well trained military ...if they were targeting civilians tens maybe hundreds of thousands would be dead in the recent days at their hand .... let me ask you this .... is Hamas targeting civilians when they send thousands of rockets randomly into heavy populated areas ? if not for Israels defense thousands of Israelis would be dead ! it is a fact that the muslim terrorists are launching their rockets from heavily populated areas .... they do that so that civilians will be killed when Israel takes those targets out ...i know it you know it the world knows it ....

Geneva Conventions violations are violations. Your very efficient and well trained military must not have been that well-trained, though I will grant you that the are very efficient in the number of children and women they are slaughtering.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Geneva Conventions violations are violations. Your very efficient and well trained military must not have been that well-trained, though I will grant you that the are very efficient in the number of children and women they are slaughtering.
You live in a fantasy world. Are you just as passionate about “Palestinians” in Lebanon or the Kurds? Hypocrite

and were tired of the left defending violent marxist under the even broader and safer blanket of white supremacy accusations .

And ? How is that relevant here ?

Forum List

Back