Israel targeting civilians and blocking aid trucks.

If anyone is even interested in seeing what is really going on in Israel, instead of reading through the media, you can watch the non-stop coverage LIVE from Israel. They show clips and LIVE newsfeed 24 hours a day. What you are reading in the US media isn't what is all being reported. Just bits and pieces.

They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

If anyone is even interested in seeing what is really going on in Israel, instead of reading through the media, you can watch the non-stop coverage LIVE from Israel. They show clips and LIVE newsfeed 24 hours a day. What you are reading in the US media isn't what is all being reported. Just bits and pieces.

That's nice. Have they provided the proof that Hamas was using the media building as a cover yet?

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.
American conservatives and Republicans are chock-full of those in their ranks.

Prevalent even here on USMB, funny how you never condemn that.

It's as if they've taught you your place.

One that blames Jews for all ills of the world and sees them as lesser persons than others.

Never? Always
Dekster
Angelo
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?

You do not get to run with a "thanks" You made an accusation now either stand by it or recant it. Don't be like CNN.

Please post the direct link to this proof. Thanks.

Here is the link:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday said that Israel provided Washington with more information on its bombing of a high-rise tower in Gaza City housing offices of the Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other news outlets.

“We did seek further information from Israel on this question,” Blinken said at a joint briefing with Iceland’s foreign minister in Reykjavik. “It’s my understanding that we’ve received some further information through intelligence channels, and it’s not something I can comment on,” he said.

In addition to media organizations, the building housed residential apartments.

An Israeli airstrike on Saturday afternoon leveled the 12-story al-Jalaa tower with journalists and residents given an hour to exit the structure before the bombing.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said in a statement after the strike that the building "contained military assets belonging to the intelligence offices of the Hamas terrorist organization."

The IDF added that Hamas hid behind the offices of the press outlets in the tower, "using them as human shields."

AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt said in a statement that the news organization was "shocked and horrified" that Israel targeted and destroyed the building. However, some of the bureau's former employees have acknowledged that the arrangement between Hamas and AP reporters was well-known in the Strip.

Always bash them and most if not all have me blocked because of this. Who am I missing? Meanwhile persons like you, JoeB, Synthaholic , and I can name 10 others if not more on the far left continuously bash Jews. Find me a conservative as you call them who bashes Jews and I will attack them immediately. Or will you cower like usual and not stand by your statement?
Antisemitism is a problem stemming from the rightwing in America.

I haven't observed any of my fellow leftist brethren on here engaging in such horrible racist rhetoric.

However, we had an entire "Joos, will not, replace us!" rally hosted by your guy Trump and his minions and you still support the bastard.

Seems like you're your own worst enemy.

They won't block the $700 million in arms coming from the US though.

At least 213 Palestinians, including 61 children, have been killed in Gaza since the attacks began., and 50,000 displaced from their homes.

Please post the direct link to this proof. Thanks.

Here is the link:

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday said that Israel provided Washington with more information on its bombing of a high-rise tower in Gaza City housing offices of the Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other news outlets.

“We did seek further information from Israel on this question,” Blinken said at a joint briefing with Iceland’s foreign minister in Reykjavik. “It’s my understanding that we’ve received some further information through intelligence channels, and it’s not something I can comment on,” he said.

In addition to media organizations, the building housed residential apartments.

An Israeli airstrike on Saturday afternoon leveled the 12-story al-Jalaa tower with journalists and residents given an hour to exit the structure before the bombing.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said in a statement after the strike that the building "contained military assets belonging to the intelligence offices of the Hamas terrorist organization."

The IDF added that Hamas hid behind the offices of the press outlets in the tower, "using them as human shields."

AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt said in a statement that the news organization was "shocked and horrified" that Israel targeted and destroyed the building. However, some of the bureau's former employees have acknowledged that the arrangement between Hamas and AP reporters was well-known in the Strip.
I see no proof and I don't believe a word from Israel or any of their representatives.

Anyone who does is a sap, or simply dishonest...

Antisemitism is a problem stemming from the rightwing in America.

I haven't observed any of my fellow leftist brethren on here engaging in such horrible racist rhetoric.

However, we had an entire "Joos, will not, replace us!" rally hosted by your guy Trump and his minions and you still support the bastard.

Seems like you're your own worst enemy.
So you ignored my post. You accused ME of being one sided and not attacking conservatives. Now you're changing the narrative. So you didn't see the quote from JoeB or the quote from DragonLady in my siggy? Or Penelope? Are we playing games now or will you man up?

They are leftists like you. How do you explain that?

Forum List

Back