Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

Give up what? You're the one who came outa nowhere to stalk me. How about not derailing and join the conversation, butthurt?
I have been... on several different threads.

Some in areas that you don't even have access to yet... because you're "new".

Lol

I have no idea how or why this became a thing, but ultimately if parents want to take their child to something like this, that’s their decision.
Well I can certainly point you in the right direction: "Michelle" Obama.

"Michelle Tea" Obama. :rolleyes-41:

Okay, they say it's this "Michelle Tea", but I remember Michelle Obama when it started.

barneytruestory.gif

Last edited:
All I did was point out who you are and what your about... and have since moved on.

Now, you're the one obsessed with me, as usual

Just leave me alone and quit replying to me.

I bet you can't.

Lol
All ur butthurt azz did is sit on here for three hours, guarding the forum, and waiting for me to show up. Textbook stalker! :happy-1: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!

Depends what the drag queen is saying.

Like if the Police Chief walks into school and tells all the little kids that pedophilia is a perfectly normal thing, then clearly this is wrong.

A drag queen is just a person dressing in a different fashion to the norm. In China they have boys and girls wearing loads of make up and dressing up all the time, especially at kindergarten age... nothing wrong with it.

You really don't see that exposing children to male sexual fantasies and fetishes is child molestation? You're either kidding, complicit or just stupid. OR mentally ill yourself.
More likely another cult follower. No different than those that followed Jim Jones. Weak minded fools who must do as their cult leaders demand.

Rippy and this redhead guy are probably one and the same. :rolleyes-41:
Not hardly.

That guy is a certified loon.

I know of at least two other websites that he ran dozens if not hundreds of sok accounts on for the sole purpose of downvoting people he didn't like.

He would literally stay up all night logging in with his soks and spamming people with downvotes... and then come on the morning and brag about it. He was here before with the screen name George U, among others, but management banned him then for abuse of the neg rep feature.

Look just a few replies above this one, and what did he do? Downvoted one of my replies.

It's just what he does. He can't help himself.

I'm telling ya, ask Cyndi. She knows all about him. Lol

Not hardly.

That guy is a certified loon.

I know of at least two other websites that he ran dozens if not hundreds of sok accounts on for the sole purpose of downvoting people he didn't like.

He would literally stay up all night logging in with his soks and spamming people with downvotes... and then come on the morning and brag about it. He was here before with the screen name George U, among others, but management banned him then for abuse of the neg rep feature.

Look just a few replies above this one, and what did he do? Downvoted one of my replies.

It's just what he does. He can't help himself.

I'm telling ya, ask Cyndi. She knows all about him. Lol

isn't the real problem that you guys have with libraries that they contain books?

or maybe because they occupy valuable downtown real estate?

isn't the real problem that you guys have with libraries that they contain books?

Where did I say I had a problem with libraries?

I have a problem with mental ill middle aged men in too toos and clown makeup pawing 2nd graders in libraries, but not the library itself.

I could care less if you freaks want to play dress up with your other mentality I'll buddies... just leave the kids alone.

after further review. this crap has been going on for generations.

you want mom to stay at home" tell her the kids are being mole4sted by satanists at their day care.

you want to fire union teachers and divert public funds to privatized education schemes? tell mom the teachers are "groomers"

every drug you can name has been associated with the devil and flou
ride is a commie plot

just a sample of the hysteria i've heard .

"wolf"

Forum List

Back