Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

So no children have been molested at drag queen story hour?

Plenty have been molested by the drag queens who do drag time story hour.

Like the event where they found out 2 of them were convicted of child sex crimes.

Or the guy they later found out was on the sex offender registry

But this ridiculous hand wave maneuver of saying "what children were molested during the drag time story hour event in front of others" is just you once again over specifying and cherry picking in order to be a contrarian. You don't care about kids or morals or values or standards. All you care about is trying to piss someone off on a forum online.

Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!

Same as above. You're saying "no kids were molested live on stage so what's the problem?"

The problem is this is no acceptable and everytime our society lowers the bar for some group the bar can never be raised back up. Once you lower the bar for one group all you did was put it closer to the group under them.

Society let gays get married.

Then gays had to be fully integrated into society and pushed into everything public.

Then drag queens had to be fully accepted.

Then drag queens had to have story hour for small children and do dances in front of kids and get tips from kids.

Then trannies came along and forced society to tell them they are actually women.

Then they started to tell little kids they can be trannies.

Then pedophiles started trying to rebrand themselves as minor attracted persons.

Don't you notice things progressively get worse and everytime we lower our bar more freaks pop up even worse.

Jesus even this is a real tv show about children competing in the adult drag show world. a show celebrating children becoming drag queens with adults.

The whole attitude of "doesn't effect me" is why our country is going down hill because people like you only care when something personally effects you. You don't care about the country or society, all you care about is you. That's why we have racists everywhere publicly hating whites, christians are chastised, little kids get tranny surgeries, schools are full of teachers telling them they are trans and racist, and so on. Because people like you don't really care about anything and just hand wave everything. You let all this happen and so did millions of others like you.

Plenty have been molested by the drag queens who do drag time story hour.

Like the event where they found out 2 of them were convicted of child sex crimes.

Or the guy they later found out was on the sex offender registry

But this ridiculous hand wave maneuver of saying "what children were molested during the drag time story hour event in front of others" is just you once again over specifying and cherry picking in order to be a contrarian. You don't care about kids or morals or values or standards. All you care about is trying to piss someone off on a forum online.

Same as above. You're saying "no kids were molested live on stage so what's the problem?"

The problem is this is no acceptable and everytime our society lowers the bar for some group the bar can never be raised back up. Once you lower the bar for one group all you did was put it closer to the group under them.

Society let gays get married.

Then gays had to be fully integrated into society and pushed into everything public.

Then drag queens had to be fully accepted.

Then drag queens had to have story hour for small children and do dances in front of kids and get tips from kids.

Then trannies came along and forced society to tell them they are actually women.

Then they started to tell little kids they can be trannies.

Then pedophiles started trying to rebrand themselves as minor attracted persons.

Don't you notice things progressively get worse and everytime we lower our bar more freaks pop up even worse.

Jesus even this is a real tv show about children competing in the adult drag show world. a show celebrating children becoming drag queens with adults.

The whole attitude of "doesn't effect me" is why our country is going down hill because people like you only care when something personally effects you. You don't care about the country or society, all you care about is you. That's why we have racists everywhere publicly hating whites, christians are chastised, little kids get tranny surgeries, schools are full of teachers telling them they are trans and racist, and so on. Because people like you don't really care about anything and just hand wave everything. You let all this happen and so did millions of others like you.
So maybe they reformed? Ever heard of paying your debt to society?

I would not have let any of my kids go to drag queen story hour. At a time in their life, when they could not read for themselves, they were too young to learn about men dressing up as women, so we would not have allowed them the opportunity. I guess we did OK reading them nightly, ourselves, gaging by the scholarships and degrees attained, how they are doing in life, and the none chose to be drag queens. Just another old-fashioned benefit to an old-fashioned, conservative upbringing, like I and my parents before me had. Go figure. Parents and grandparents were right in strictly ruling the upbringing of their children. It still works.
wtf is "old fashioned?" Sounds like an excuse. Ever heard of change?

Trannies are men pretending to be women. In the right context (entertainment for adults) no one cares but, when you try to normalize the fetish in front of kids, it needs to be stopped. I call it child molestation.
Fetish?

It's child molestation and the point is for recruitment of children into the homosexual community. Remember, they can't really create their own, it requires grooming at an early age. They are perverts and perverts are excellent at luring children and their parents into situations in which kids can be targeted WITH the parents' consent. They'll adopt any persona, situation or story in order to gain access to children.
Dumbest reply yet.

One of the fundamental purposes of public education is indoctrination. It is a word that has gotten bad press in recent years, but it is entirely appropriate in the setting of a public school. In addition to the 3 R's, students need to be indoctrinated with appreciation for our country's proud history, democracy, capitalism, and traditional Western ("middle-class") values. It is these features that impel MILLIONS of people from around the world to want to come here. People of all races, creeds, and ethnicities, because they know that our society is much better than the society that they left.

If you want to send your kid to a private school, then knock yourself out. Send them to schools that share your values, even if they are "different." But public schools MUST toe the party line.

"Drag Queen Story Hour," makes a mockery - literally - of American values, one of which is the value and overwhelming benefit of the nuclear family. Kids can watch enough freak shows on television, in films, and on line. They don't need to be fed that garbage in a taxpayer-funded public school.

Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!
YOu just let yourself in for a whole lotta hate my friend.

FWIW, I think you done good.

This guy "Redheaded Stranger" is troll/sok from another site where I use that name for a handle.

He has this really weird obsession with me for some reason, and he knew I had this account over here, so he is on this site acting like an idiot under my user name from the other place.

He loves running multiple soks on sites like this and he's even been known to argue with himself under different names from time to time. He's probably currently playing a dozen or more different personas on this site at the moment.

The guy has issues, to say the least.

Just wanted to let y'all know.

LOL

This guy "Redheaded Stranger" is troll/sok from another site where I use that name for a handle.

He has this really weird obsession with me for some reason, and he knew I had this account over here, so he is on this site acting like an idiot under my user name from the other place.

He loves running multiple soks on sites like this and he's even been known to argue with himself under different names from time to time. He's probably currently playing a dozen or more different personas on this site at the moment.

The guy has issues, to say the least.

Just wanted to let y'all know.

LOL
:rolleyes:Um, "Redheaded Stranger" is a nickname for a famous singer named Willie Nelson. I have one account. I don't know who you are or WTF your problem is, but if an unpopular topic is too tough for you, then sit on the sidelines. Better yet, step away from your computer, refill your meds, and go outside. Otoh, feel free to come back when your disorder is under control. I do find you mildly entertaining. 🙃 😂

One of the fundamental purposes of public education is indoctrination. It is a word that has gotten bad press in recent years, but it is entirely appropriate in the setting of a public school. In addition to the 3 R's, students need to be indoctrinated with appreciation for our country's proud history, democracy, capitalism, and traditional Western ("middle-class") values. It is these features that impel MILLIONS of people from around the world to want to come here. People of all races, creeds, and ethnicities, because they know that our society is much better than the society that they left.

If you want to send your kid to a private school, then knock yourself out. Send them to schools that share your values, even if they are "different." But public schools MUST toe the party line.

"Drag Queen Story Hour," makes a mockery - literally - of American values, one of which is the value and overwhelming benefit of the nuclear family. Kids can watch enough freak shows on television, in films, and on line. They don't need to be fed that garbage in a taxpayer-funded public school.
Oh, here comes the conspiracy bs about "indoctrination." Ever heard of math? How about science? REading? Does that ring a bell? Maybe the purpose of education is uh, just to educate? Ya know, to get along better in society.

Forum List

Back