Is there really a problem with drag queen story hour?

At a drag queen story hour? When and where did that happen?
Children do not need to be exposed to male fetishes at the library during story hour. These trannies get off on doing this in front of children. That alone is molestation and sexual abuse, no matter what excuse they or you try to give.

Children do not need to be exposed to male fetishes at the library during story hour. These trannies get off on doing this in front of children. That alone is molestation and sexual abuse.
So no children have been molested at drag queen story hour?

So no children have been molested at drag queen story hour?
You really don't see that exposing children to male sexual fantasies and fetishes is child molestation? You're either kidding, complicit or just stupid. OR mentally ill yourself.

Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!
Does your boyfriend share the same sediment?

You really don't see that exposing children to male sexual fantasies and fetishes is child molestation? You're either kidding, complicit or just stupid. OR mentally ill yourself.
So no children have been molested at drag queen story hour. Thank you for clarifying that.

Caring parents teach kids to avoid a man in a dress and makeup who offers a lollypop. You have to ask yourself what sexual thrill is in it for a drag queen to sit down with a bunch of children. It ain't worth the risk.

Nice tune!

1710807164534.png

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right?
No. Most don't. They only give lip service to parental rights when it suits their agenda. Otherwise, they like telling other people how to live, just like the left does.

Last edited:
Ok, before you jump on me, please hear me out.

I am a middle-of-the-road guy. Politically and otherwise. I like to live and let live, as they say.

I really don't use the library, and tbh, don't really read much. Never did. I don't dislike libraries, but never had much occasion to use them. Still don't.

So I drive by the library, and what? It doesn't look like some den of iniquity. I have never, ever heard of a child be "molested" by a guy reading story hour in his drag outfit or whatever.

Bottom line is I don't care. How is it my business? You believe in parental rights, right? Parents choice to take their kids there. None of my business. My understanding is that they are reading and educating and having fun. They teach their are people in the world different from others. Isn't that a good thing? (not everybody is like you) So really what's the problem?

Flame away!
I get most upset when it is happening in public schools, where there is no choice, wherein parents choose to take their kids to a regular public library. In schools it is forced on children against many parent's wishes.

Let's have gun hour at school and the libraries and see how the left feels about that.

:popcorn:
I would have loved that, and taken my twins. A library is a quiet, structured environment by nature and the perfect place to teach kids about guns before taking them out for a practical exercise, with what they have learned.

Forum List

Back