Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Right, because the government knows what you should pay for everything.
Again, not what i said or implied. Dang, you really need attention tonight, dont ya toddster?

Todd, when criminals buy things at a price that others wont pay...yes Todd, they are paying a premium to launder money. They are "overpaying", in the eyes of law abiding citizens like me and you. Thats one way fraudsters are caught: they have to obtain their financing through shady deals and criminal money. That is precisely what is swirling around trump and his company right now. Jesus man, pay attention!

...and in today's news, "Trump uses fraudulent methods to avoid taxes". And in other news, "Dog bites man".
And the IRS never noticed.

Oh, but they have. Trump, himself, told us that the reason that he would not release his taxes is because they were being audited by the IRS, and Trump never lies....

You're saying that Trump was audited every year. The IRS knew the tax returns were frauds and decided to ignore all that just cause.

I haven't the slightest idea of what you are trying to say. But, Trump told us all that he would not release his tax returns because he was being audited. That was 2 years ago, and he still has not released his tax returns, so, presumably, he is still being audited. That being the case, the news that he has been engaging in fraudulent tax activity has creditability. Personally, I have never been audited, and if I were running for office, would have no problem whatsoever in releasing my returns.

They are saying Trump wasn't self made.

But actually got hundreds of millions of dollars from his dad and who had to bail him out of bankruptcy again and again.

Way more than we were ever told.

Links to follow.

lol more fake news. These guys get audited by state, local, and Federal tax authorities every year. As for parents moving money into and out of others accounts that isn't news either, except to those who don't have much to move; parents move money into their childrens' accounts as the age and get closer to retirement as a SOP. for instance, all perfectly legal tax avoidance schemes, depending on the way they go about it.

Nothing Burger #23259025820358203015820358210-5820 from Democrats. yawn.

But actually got hundreds of millions of dollars from his dad and who had to bail him out of bankruptcy again and again.

Links to follow.

lol more fake news. These guys get audited by state, local, and Federal tax authorities every year. As for parents moving money into and out of others accounts that isn't news either, except to those who don't have much to move; parents move money into their childrens' accounts as the age and get closer to retirement as a SOP. for instance, all perfectly legal tax avoidance schemes, depending on the way they go about it.

Dean is an American blood sucking immigrant who is angry that Trump is preventing one or more family members from trespassing into the US.

Links to follow.

Dean is an American blood sucking immigrant who is angry that Trump is preventing one or more family members from trespassing into the US.

Yes, I know; I'm a poster here, trying to get some stuff changed but my old email addy is no longer working. Deanrd needs to be deported, like most other Democrats, hopefully soon.

Links to follow.
This is great example for our kids.
uf8fbvhvxdq11.jpg

“Trump likes to say he does things in a big way, but I doubt he would boast about having what was likely the biggest net operating loss in the economy,” Mere wage earners cannot avail themselves of the provision Mr. Trump and other business owners use to avoid taxes. “If you experience a loss in one year, you don’t get to carry it forward or carry it back.” government has made it particularly easy for real estate investors to avoid taxes. Investors, for example, can walk away from a property and record the investment as a loss — even if they were playing with borrowed money. While a profit from that same property would be treated as a capital gain, losses are treated as “operating losses” There were real economic losses from those investments — borne entirely by the lenders. Yet nonetheless he was able to emerge with a large net operating loss to carry forward, attributable primarily to losing other people’s money.”

Inside the NYT investigation into Trump's questionable tax schemes

They're not done.

"We've got more leads and more string to pull. We're just going to keep going on it," investigative reporter Susanne Craig told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "There's a lot of information that we've been given."

Some media critics suggested that the reporting was somewhat overshadowed by the crush of the Brett Kavanaugh controversy in early October. But Craig said it was published when it was ready -- and has already prompted followup probes by New York regulators.

NY housing regulator 'examining' Trump real estate empire following NYT Bombshell report

Tax fraud allegations against Trump family to get New York State review

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

----------------------------

Now that Kavanaugh is out of the way, I suspect people will be giving this story a second look.
And a third
and a forth.......

They're not done.

"We've got more leads and more string to pull. We're just going to keep going on it," investigative reporter Susanne Craig told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "There's a lot of information that we've been given."

Some media critics suggested that the reporting was somewhat overshadowed by the crush of the Brett Kavanaugh controversy in early October. But Craig said it was published when it was ready -- and has already prompted followup probes by New York regulators.

NY housing regulator 'examining' Trump real estate empire following NYT Bombshell report

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

Now that Kavanaugh is out of the way, I suspect people will be giving this story a second look.
And a third
and a forth.......
forrest-gump1.jpg

Nothing is ever over with you turds unless it's one of your fellow turds who committed the act. You forget every tax John Kerry skips out on, but you're still convinced you can find something on Trump that is as remotely egregious as behavior democrooks engage in every time they shake hands. If there are any of these imbeciles left alive in 2050 they'll still be pissing and moaning about "I believe the lying psycho liberal bitch".

Fuck you assholes.

They're not done.

And a third
and a forth.......
Any lie will do for left tards...

Lets see... Three years back is all the IRS can go back and charge anyone on... Gawd you fools are so easily led by your nose rings...

Forum List

Back