Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Inside the NYT investigation into Trump's questionable tax schemes

They're not done.

"We've got more leads and more string to pull. We're just going to keep going on it," investigative reporter Susanne Craig told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "There's a lot of information that we've been given."

Some media critics suggested that the reporting was somewhat overshadowed by the crush of the Brett Kavanaugh controversy in early October. But Craig said it was published when it was ready -- and has already prompted followup probes by New York regulators.

NY housing regulator 'examining' Trump real estate empire following NYT Bombshell report

Tax fraud allegations against Trump family to get New York State review

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

----------------------------

Now that Kavanaugh is out of the way, I suspect people will be giving this story a second look.
And a third
and a forth.......

Oh please please Dims keep it up with the stupid tax return bullshit. :lol: Also, for Christssakes don't stop with the impeach Trump and Kavanaugh thing either. Nothing will bring about your ongoing destruction quicker than focusing on stupid shit 90% of Americans think is moronic. seriously.....don't stop. :thup:

Inside the NYT investigation into Trump's questionable tax schemes

They're not done.

"We've got more leads and more string to pull. We're just going to keep going on it," investigative reporter Susanne Craig told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "There's a lot of information that we've been given."

Some media critics suggested that the reporting was somewhat overshadowed by the crush of the Brett Kavanaugh controversy in early October. But Craig said it was published when it was ready -- and has already prompted followup probes by New York regulators.

NY housing regulator 'examining' Trump real estate empire following NYT Bombshell report

Tax fraud allegations against Trump family to get New York State review

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

----------------------------

Now that Kavanaugh is out of the way, I suspect people will be giving this story a second look.
And a third
and a forth.......
Wait until Mueller gets hold of his tax and money laundering schemes

It really is sad this is all your girls have left. No positive agenda, no new ideas....just stupid bullshit nobody gives a crap about.

Even if it means the *president* is guilty of stealing millions of dollars from the very organization he supposedly represents?

As far as I’m concerned anything that means the US Government has less money to spend on our immoral, illegal and unconstitutional budget is fine with me.

Return us to a Constitutional budget and then ask me again.
Ok, gonna ask one more time, just to make sure I understand what you are saying.

It's ok with you if somebody steals hundreds of millions of dollars from government? Even though it probably means a veteran or disabled person did without something? Even though it probably means some else's taxes went up?

You're really OK with that?

`
"The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings." - Source
`
`
`

If the democrats were smart, (which is questionable) they'd launch an investigation about this. The hell with Kavanaugh. This is far more important.
`Kavanaugh, this is far more important.
`

`
"The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings." - Source
`
`
`

If the democrats were smart, (which is questionable) they'd launch an investigation about this. The hell with Kavanaugh. This is far more important.
`
Wow

This is new

Wow

ThisKittah.jpg

Libtards, one scandal/crisis/chaos/bullshit story after another.

You lost the election get the fuck over it already.

Ok, gonna ask one more time, just to make sure I understand what you are saying.

It's ok with you if somebody steals hundreds of millions of dollars from government? Even though it probably means a veteran or disabled person did without something? Even though it probably means some else's taxes went up?

You're really OK with that?

I dislike the idea of the Veteran losing benefits, but I feel a large percentage of “disabled” people are taking advantage of the system; esptsincecthe sydtem was never intended to serve them to begin with.

I believe that of the non-defense spending, a vast majority of it is unconstitutional. Even some of the defense budget it illegal as I read our founding documents. Until thst is changed, I have no problem with people seeking legal ways to reduce their tax burden.

If others have to pay more, eventually they’ll get wise and fix these issues.

`
There are a few predictable things in this world; the sun rises in the east and the trump fans NEVER read anything that has a link.

Exact same quote that spawned 50 other threads, but when this sock says its it just sounds new

Hasn't the IRS been auditing him for YEARS? This sounds like another liberal hit piece.

You can bet he gets audited every year. If there were something illegal they would have found it.

Haven't seen him in court or jail so guess everything is legal and above board.

The Op will have to look for something else to try and bitch about. LOL

Hasn't the IRS been auditing him for YEARS? This sounds like another liberal hit piece.
`

`
`
`

`
Yes it IS important, but I am hoping the current investigation going on by the State of New York is kept under wraps until a conclusion is reached. We tend to speculate and fantasize events until they no longer even resemble the real issue. And secondly, the Trump family is involved, mainly a sister who is a judge. She may be retired, but if she ever adjudicated cases involving tax frauds and if she is indicted and convicted and fined, does that mean those cases can be overturned? So I think the wise choice is to stay out of it until we know what we are talking about.

Forum List

Back