Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

It's NY Times it's fake news.

It's CNN its' fake news

it's huffspost fake news...........

Yes it IS important, but I am hoping the current investigation going on by the State of New York is kept under wraps until a conclusion is reached. We tend to speculate and fantasize events until they no longer even resemble the real issue. And secondly, the Trump family is involved, mainly a sister who is a judge. She may be retired, but if she ever adjudicated cases involving tax frauds and if she is indicted and convicted and fined, does that mean those cases can be overturned? So I think the wise choice is to stay out of it until we know what we are talking about.

I'm just wondering if this somehow may be connected or dovetail into the Mueller Investigation?

OMG! OMG! OMG! Trump's father did his best to avoid paying taxes!

Because Demtards go out of their way to pay more taxes.

The investigation by New York is solely to harass Trump. They know they won't find anything.
Of course they won't find anything, but they sure can find someone to make up another whopper. But not to worry, they'll wait until it's Trump's turn to be up for reelection.

The front page has been taken over with the fact the US now has two sexual predators on the Supreme Court and one in the White House.
And we found out Trump lied to you all about how he made his money backed up by over a hundred thousand documents and tax statements.
What else does he lie about?
I know!
I know!
You don't care.
Don't care, because they aren't sexual predators. At this point tax fraud is only alleged.

They are saying Trump wasn't self made.

But actually got hundreds of millions of dollars from his dad and who had to bail him out of bankruptcy again and again.

Way more than we were ever told.

Links to follow.

Watching and laughing.
No collusion? We’ll see. But what about tax fraud?
What about the alleged tax fraud?
He devised a legal method to not pay taxes. And the IRS approved of it. Wow.

Cause we all know how wisely the govt uses our money, right?

Every estate planning attorney and financial advisor will instruct their clients on the tax benefits of lifetime gifting. This kind of complaint is designed to get the uninformed excited.

The IRS audited Trump and his father numerous times. They have always known about using this tax avoidance scheme and never did anything about it. Yet, after 70 years, count them up. Since Donald Trump was 3 years old. After 70 years the reporters at the New York Times believes they have uncovered fraud so well hidden that it eluded all the forensic accountants at the IRS and was only revealed by reporters.

Worse. In 1999 Fred Trump died. The executor of the estate had to open the books for examination to determine the amount of income taxes and estate taxes. But again, massive wrongdoing that only reporters could see.

Even to the most ill educated this has to be called out as nonsense.

Yes it IS important, but I am hoping the current investigation going on by the State of New York is kept under wraps until a conclusion is reached. We tend to speculate and fantasize events until they no longer even resemble the real issue. And secondly, the Trump family is involved, mainly a sister who is a judge. She may be retired, but if she ever adjudicated cases involving tax frauds and if she is indicted and convicted and fined, does that mean those cases can be overturned? So I think the wise choice is to stay out of it until we know what we are talking about.

I'm just wondering if this somehow may be connected or dovetail into the Mueller Investigation?
I know absolutely nothing of the Mueller investigation, just the speculations. But it looks like Mueller is protecting his work by farming out bits and pieces to other agencies, such as State AGs. Cohen is NY State, I believe. Not sure about Manafort and Flynn but I assume they are Fed cases, since the Prez can only pardon Fed felons and there is so much talk about pardons. However, like everyone else I can only speculate on an issue of which I am utterly ignorant on protocols and procedures.

“Dubious tax schemes”....in other words perfectly legal.

Really? Apparently, you don't know the meaning of the word dubious.

dubious
[doo-bee-uhs, dyoo-]
See more synonyms for dubious on Thesaurus.com
adjective
  1. doubtful; marked by or occasioning doubt: a dubious reply.
  2. of doubtful quality or propriety; questionable: a dubious compliment; a dubious transaction.
  3. of uncertain outcome: in dubious battle.

Everytime the govt. wants more of my hard earned money, just so they can totally waste it, I consider it as a "dubious" scheme to defraud me and the American people.

Side with the tax collectors and the IRS to rob the American people, is this the Democrat master plan for taking over the House in November? Ya gotta love it!

Well, in a way, as everyone has a "life arc". Trump, being the incompetent fool he is, pissed away a King's ransom he was given illegally, and so had to turn to laundering Russian criminal money to keep from selling shamwows on late night cable. And thus he became beholden to and compromised by the Russian kleptocrat machine.

Forum List

Back