Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

4CAEFA35-BD61-49A2-BAFB-B1D15474641C.gif
So you’ve went from Russia Russia to his taxes.

The left don't care if one doesn't pay taxes. Their poster boy Al Sharpton is an expert at not paying income tax

-Geaux

View attachment 221164 So you’ve went from Russia Russia to his taxes.
LOL

Russia is collapsing on them... And taxes is all they now have..

Rosenstine has been outed as a democrat plant and operative in the DOJ. His days are numbered. The FISA court was lied to and documents are now out that show it was a DNC lawyer who is right smack dead center of the lies and deceptions..

After mid-terms look for major changes..

Last edited:
Inside the NYT investigation into Trump's questionable tax schemes

They're not done.

"We've got more leads and more string to pull. We're just going to keep going on it," investigative reporter Susanne Craig told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "There's a lot of information that we've been given."

Some media critics suggested that the reporting was somewhat overshadowed by the crush of the Brett Kavanaugh controversy in early October. But Craig said it was published when it was ready -- and has already prompted followup probes by New York regulators.

NY housing regulator 'examining' Trump real estate empire following NYT Bombshell report

Tax fraud allegations against Trump family to get New York State review

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

----------------------------

Now that Kavanaugh is out of the way, I suspect people will be giving this story a second look.
And a third
and a forth.......

Please bring it......

In another couple of weeks.....

Pence could take over and still do 2 (yes eight years) terms.

Please keep up the effort.

I really thought they had him for sure when he took those two scoops of ice cream, but no.

They're not done.

"We've got more leads and more string to pull. We're just going to keep going on it," investigative reporter Susanne Craig told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "There's a lot of information that we've been given."

Some media critics suggested that the reporting was somewhat overshadowed by the crush of the Brett Kavanaugh controversy in early October. But Craig said it was published when it was ready -- and has already prompted followup probes by New York regulators.

NY housing regulator 'examining' Trump real estate empire following NYT Bombshell report

New York Times report says Trump engaged in 'outright fraud' to avoid taxes as he inherited father's wealth — worth more than $400 million in today's dollars

Now that Kavanaugh is out of the way, I suspect people will be giving this story a second look.
And a third
and a forth.......
Hell, all the NYT has to do is check with the IRS, which they never thought of.

They're not done.

And a third
and a forth.......

There's a NY times report about Trump and "pay to play" back in the day too. Everyone knows he got rich through bribery.

They're not done.

And a third
and a forth.......

There's a NY times report about Trump and "pay to play" back in the day too. Everyone knows he got rich through bribery.
I didn't know it. You know so much that isn't so, don't you?

They're not done.

And a third
and a forth.......
Wait until Mueller gets hold of his tax and money laundering schemes

They're not done.

And a third
and a forth.......

God forbid the thousands of employees that get paid at the IRS with US tax dollars do anything besides play solitaire on their computers

The front page has been taken over with the fact the US now has two sexual predators on the Supreme Court and one in the White House.
And we found out Trump lied to you all about how he made his money backed up by over a hundred thousand documents and tax statements.
What else does he lie about?
I know!
I know!
You don't care.

They're not done.

And a third
and a forth.......

God forbid the thousands of employees that get paid at the IRS with US tax dollars do anything besides play solitaire on their computers

That's one thing Trump does really well.

Erode our trust in our institutions. The Senate, the House. Both corrupt. The Cabinet, corrupt. Even the FBI and the CIA.

Only now, even our Supreme Court is stained.

The front page has been taken over with the fact the US now has two sexual predators on the Supreme Court and one in the White House.
And we found out Trump lied to you all about how he made his money backed up by over a hundred thousand documents and tax statements.
What else does he lie about?
I know!
I know!
You don't care.
Hello, Dean! You're beginning to get the picture!

USMB consies may not.

Thinking people do though.

Not just here at USMB. Not just Conservatives either. The average person in Smerican neither understands the tax system nor cares about what somebody did on their taxes 20 years ago.
Even if it means the *president* is guilty of stealing millions of dollars from the very organization he supposedly represents?

Even if it means the *president* is guilty of stealing millions of dollars from the very organization he supposedly represents?

As far as I’m concerned anything that means the US Government has less money to spend on our immoral, illegal and unconstitutional budget is fine with me.

Return us to a Constitutional budget and then ask me again.

Forum List

Back