IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

It's all in your imagination. If it comes to shooting, it will be in spite of Obama not because of him. This is totally projection on the part of those who are constantly spouting anti-government rhetoric and need to justify it in their own minds.

Oddly, National Review has the same imagination.

It might not have reached shooting level yet, but obama is definitely at war with a substantial portion of America.

It's all in your imagination. If it comes to shooting, it will be in spite of Obama not because of him. This is totally projection on the part of those who are constantly spouting anti-government rhetoric and need to justify it in their own minds.

Oddly, National Review has the same imagination.

It might not have reached shooting level yet, but obama is definitely at war with a substantial portion of America.

Shared delusions are possible. All I know is that it's the right that keeps talking about it, not the left. It's the same kind of delusion that turns background checks into "gun grabbing".

Two clues.

The memo sent out by Napolitano labeling conservatives terrorist suspects.

DHS buying up more ammunition than the military.

It's clear who they think their enemy is and what they're preparing for.

Two clues.

Nobody labelled conservatives as terrorists. That's just one of your delusions. How about a cite to the exact quote?

The ammunition question is also trumped up to "prove" that we must go out and arm ourselves to the teeth.

Shared delusions all. They're supported by lots of innuendo, but very little fact.

Two clues.

Nobody labelled conservatives as terrorists. That's just one of your delusions. How about a cite to the exact quote?

The ammunition question is also trumped up to "prove" that we must go out and arm ourselves to the teeth.

Shared delusions all. They're supported by lots of innuendo, but very little fact.

It is odd, though, about all the ammo. It could be they are arming for the Revolution. Why not? Americans are a WHOLE lot more dangerous than anyone else to our government.

Two clues.

Stop twisting my words to fit your argument. I said "terrorist suspects", not "terrorists". And here's the memo.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Two clues.

Stop twisting my words to fit your argument. I said "terrorist suspects", not "terrorists". And here's the memo.

The memo you quote does say "domestic rightwing terrorists", so who's really twisting the argument? I say it's you, because the memo goes on to talk about "rightwing extremists", NOT conservatives.

Two clues.

It is odd, though, about all the ammo. It could be they are arming for the Revolution. Why not? Americans are a WHOLE lot more dangerous than anyone else to our government.

I'm worried about who's dangerous TO ME. Just because someone says they're for freedom and the Constitution, doesn't automatically make them more trustworthy than the government.

The memo you quote does say "domestic rightwing terrorists", so who's really twisting the argument? I say it's you, because the memo goes on to talk about "rightwing extremists", NOT conservatives.
Yeah, and an "extremist" is someone who opposes Obama, someone concerned about the economy, someone opposed to abortion on demand. You either didn't read it or you're just plain disingenuous. I think it's probably the latter.

It won't necessarily be 'Revolution.' It will more likely be a collapse. It will be about surviving that collapse. Revolution may be the end-result though. But one thing is clear, this Welfare/Warfare State's days are numbered.

It won't necessarily be 'Revolution.' It will more likely be a collapse. It will be about surviving that collapse. Revolution may be the end-result though. But one thing is clear, this Welfare/Warfare State's days are numbered.

Collapse is often an entry into Big Change. Economic collapse and printing a lot of funny money caused the collapse of the French government in 1788 and also the German government in 1923. Armed bands roaming the streets and after that military dictatorship was the result in both cases.

That's probably a pattern to look for if it happens here. Economic collapse and failure of paper money to hold value, then armed vigilante bands on both right and left and finally a strongman rises, a Napoleon or Hitler or Stalin.

Collapse is often an entry into Big Change. Economic collapse and printing a lot of funny money caused the collapse of the French government in 1788 and also the German government in 1923. Armed bands roaming the streets and after that military dictatorship was the result in both cases.

That's probably a pattern to look for if it happens here. Economic collapse and failure of paper money to hold value, then armed vigilante bands on both right and left and finally a strongman rises, a Napoleon or Hitler or Stalin.

I think the most significant change that will come in the next decade or two will be the collapse of the Anglo-centric denominations power over this country, the so-called 'Seven Sisters'. Their clergy has been usurped by neoMarxists and cultural Marxists and they stopped promoting Biblical Christianity decades ago.

They will be replaced by a coalition of Catholics and Evangelicals.

I think the most significant change that will come in the next decade or two will be the collapse of the Anglo-centric denominations power over this country, the so-called 'Seven Sisters'. Their clergy has been usurped by neoMarxists and cultural Marxists and they stopped promoting Biblical Christianity decades ago.

Interesting prediction, but I see religion as dying in this country; it's already dead in Europe. Especially Catholicism, which is struggling as badly as during the Reformation now.

Without religion, the moral consensus isn't holding and basic organizing principles like marriage are breaking down. Not lying, not stealing, ethical habits that keep a society together are badly deteriorated. Look at the illegitimacy rate. Drugtaking.

Interesting prediction, but I see religion as dying in this country; it's already dead in Europe. Especially Catholicism, which is struggling as badly as during the Reformation now.

The main stream Protestant denominations are dying off. Catholicism is growing, especially in the third world. More Catholics are in worship each Sunday in Europe than any other faith.

Without religion, the moral consensus isn't holding and basic organizing principles like marriage are breaking down. Not lying, not stealing, ethical habits that keep a society together are badly deteriorated. Look at the illegitimacy rate. Drugtaking.

Agreed, but there is more to it. Religion is a repository of cultural experience and to shed it is like ridding oneself of long term memory.

Agreed, but there is more to it. Religion is a repository of cultural experience and to shed it is like ridding oneself of long term memory.

Good point!

I suppose this loss of religion as "long term memory" is why we have truly bizarre situations now that have never come up before in human history, so far --- men marrying men, for instance. Women warriors.

The center isn't holding.

Simple nonsense from the reactionary right trying to speak for the center. I will leave it at that and the last word to those who are disappearing from our mainstream and slipping into irrelevance.

The death of religion. No. The rise of islam. Definitely.

It's interesting to read the reactionary right juxtapositioning freedom with imposing their dogma on our democracy.

We are free. They threaten that. They want to be free to impose.

Forum List

Back