IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

The kind of anarchic breakdown in civil authority cannot happen unless the governments go bankrupt.

We are not about to have another war between the states, either.

Do you guys NOT remember the late sixties when cities all over the nation went up in flames?

Now that was the sort spontaneous civil uprising I think many of you believe will lead to national revolution. ONly this time I think some of you believe ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE will lead the charge.

Frankly I doubt that.

Yes, the late sixties was very, very dangerous. I didn't realize that at the time! People normalize and never know how imminent disaster is when they are living through it: The war will be over before the leaves fall! They said in 1914.....

The war protests and the cities burning down from black riots was another failed revolution, I think now.

I think the left always starts the revolutions, but the right HAS to pick up on it and run with it or it's another failed revolution. The left starts revolutions because the left likes change. The right may not fight back because the right likes stability ---- but eventually they may to defend their position if the change gets bad enough. Like all the war from the right in France after the French Revolution went so wild.

He is trying to incite riots, that way the government can take over completely.
To many see it for what it really is and will not do it.
If this administration keeps on doing, what it's doing, they will hang themselves.

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

I've said, and thought it, for years. Another civil war would make him feel successful and even more like the prez. he adores; Abraham Lincoln. Obama is not a man with any real self-esteem. He needs more calamity of historic proportions to "feel the power" that will always be fleeting at best.

I feel really sorry for you guys when ten years from now you crawl out of your moms' basements and realize that the country's been doing just fine. Whatever will you do with all your misplaced drama?

I feel really sorry for you guys when ten years from now you crawl out of your moms' basements and realize that the country's been doing just fine. Whatever will you do with all your misplaced drama?

It will be more than ten years from now. I think so anyway. But a Collapse is coming. This Welfare/Warfare State just cannot be sustained forever. We are headed full speed ahead towards Third World Misery. It's not a matter of if, it's just a matter of when. So I see nothing wrong with being prepared. After all, the Government is preparing. They know what's coming. I would recommend Americans begin getting prepared for violent Civil Unrest and an overall Breakdown. But i do agree with you on half of your assertion. It will likely occur longer than ten years from now.

The collapse happened in 2008. As the economy follows a somewhat cyclical pattern, there probably won't be another collapse in your lifetime.

Or less than 4 years from now, for that matter.

Of course, when the ‘civil war’ or ‘riots’ or any of the other nonsense the hysterical partisan right is predicting fails to materialize, they’ll lack the courage and honesty to admit they were wrong.

The collapse happened in 2008. As the economy follows a somewhat cyclical pattern, there probably won't be another collapse in your lifetime.

It's always the naive and complacent, that later ask, "what happened?" Learning from history isn't the strong point of mindless Libs.

If this administration keeps on doing, what it's doing, they will hang themselves.

Actually, this is a tactic used by you and other partisan rightists.

With this idiocy of ‘civil war,’ ‘riots,’ and the government ‘taking over’ (whatever that’s supposed to mean…), you attempt to contrive an atmosphere of fear, pending doom, and despair when in fact it’s just lies you and other conservative use as a political weapon.

Fortunately the vast majority of Americans know things are getting better, that the best America is yet to come, and they ignore the lies and fear of the partisan right.

Actually, this is a tactic used by you and other partisan rightists.

With this idiocy of ‘civil war,’ ‘riots,’ and the government ‘taking over’ (whatever that’s supposed to mean…), you attempt to contrive an atmosphere of fear, pending doom, and despair when in fact it’s just lies you and other conservative use as a political weapon.

Fortunately the vast majority of Americans know things are getting better, that the best America is yet to come, and they ignore the lies and fear of the partisan right.

I would much rather be paranoid and prepared, than naive and complacent. The partisan right or the mindless left? I'll take the first over the second.

Forum List

Back