IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

theres already a rw wet dream thread on this Frank. It was created by one of your rw brethren: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...believe-another-civil-war-is-unavoidable.html

teabagger.jpg

Last edited:
"In the souls of the People, the grapes of wrath are filling, and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition. When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

Last edited:
"In the souls of the People, the grapes of wrath are filling, and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition. When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

Which is why drones will be appearing over a neighborhood near you in the foreseeable future; in the name of 'public safety', of course.

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

Do you realize in the context of your subject line, you're implying that the sentiment you're expressing is coming from the IRS itself?

Aside from that observation, Obama didn't turn the IRS on anyone. Nobody's been killed, or hurt, or jailed, or denied due process. No one has been prevented from expressing themselves to their heart's content regardless of how looney and/or over-the-top their opinions may be. So, why anyone would want to start shooting is completely beyond my understanding.

Forum List

Back