Ok, educate me.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
Chem trails. A good friend of mine was telling me about them. I always lumped it into his typical Alex Jones fucktardery. Thing is, he has been on about them for years before the fat man mentioned them. So I was wondering if any of you all have input.

Just because the US has been doing "Weather Modification" since the 60's and China has a "Weather Modification Office" plus they get all their Tech from the USA doesn't mean it actually exists.

Go have a beer and watch some TV.

Just because the US has been doing "Weather Modification" since the 60's and China has a "Weather Modification Office" plus they get all their Tech from the USA doesn't mean it actually exists.

Go have a beer and watch some TV.

Im with ya, I dont believe its terraforming for our alien overlords, or Alex Jones "slow kill" theory, but they are interesting. Cloud seeding is most likely, but I heard another theory that they are used to bounce radio communications around. I dont stay up at night thinking about them, but I do find it neet that I can sit and eat my lunch and watch the air craft makeing the X's over the mountains.

Forum List

Back