IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

I would tell you that you should have a better plan if I thought you had any plan at all.

Anyone who thinks they have a tinker's damn of a chance of rising up against the US gov't (aside from the ballot box) is going to find himself dead, or in prison, or awaiting trial on multiple charges?

Lennon sang on his Beatles song, "Revolution," in response to someone who WANTS a revolution that he (Lennon) wanted to see the plan for what's supposed to follow the overthrow of any gov't.

The best chance is at the ballot box. But not with the moneyed system we have today because I can assure you that liberals are not the problem you like to believe they are or that talk radio tells you they are. The biggest problem is well-heeled men and corporations who buy the legislation they want and/or kill the legislation they don't want.

But it's possible that there could be a grass roots uprising some day. But we're no where near that today. Look what happened to the Occupy Wall Street movement. That's was a grass roots movement of people who have been getting shafted by the system, and it ran out of steam? And why? One reason is because the middle class didn't join in. They've got too much to loose. And the movement was mocked on the right? You think that middle class conservatives are going to risk everything they've worked for all their lives to to rise up against the gov't? You are DREAMING! It ain't ever gonna happen unless the middle class ends up poor and in the streets with nothing to loose.

I hear ya somewhat. But the OWS Movement was merely a Democratic Party-invented Election scam. Where are they today? In the end, it won't solely be a case of rising up against Big Brother. It will more likely be about survival. This Welfare/Warfare State just isn't sustainable. And when the collapse does happen, it will be all about surviving it. But the first step in preparing for it, is accepting that it will likely occur. And personally, i see nothing wrong with be prepared. It's up to you to protect your own. It's your responsibility.

No, the OWS movement was started by people who were royally pissed off that they followed the rules, got an education, were in debt up to their eyelids, and couldn't get a good-paying job under the current economic conditions to give them a leg up on their futures AND to pay off their massive student debts (which, btw, can't be reduced or eliminated in a bankruptcy filing) even as Wall Street tanked the economy, got a bail out, and walked clean away without anyone having to endure more than fines that they could easily afford to pay. This reality was even more maddening than the knowledge that some big shot executives of large corporations and businesses could borrow large sums of money, default on their loans, declare bankruptcy, and still walk away with golden parachutes even as their business practices increasingly look like scams to squeeze as much money as they could out of corporations even as the shareholders get left hanging on to worthless stock.

The point of the OWS movement is that the 'system' is rigged to reward the well-connected, and then generally, the 'system' shields the men from most prosecution and/or serious jail time except for the occasional lone rogue trader who can be thrown to the wolves as some kind of phoney example of the American system of the equality of justice while the worst offenders remain untouchable because, for one thing, they bankroll the politicians on both sides of the aisle in our political system.

Sorry, but the OWS 'Movement' was a scam. It was invented by the Democratic Party as an Election ploy. Where are they today? No one's heard from them since Election time. I know it's hard for you to accept that, but it is what it is.

Sorry, but the OWS 'Movement' was a scam. It was invented by the Democratic Party as an Election ploy. Where are they today? No one's heard from them since Election time. I know it's hard for you to accept that, but it is what it is.

Got proof. I know you believe it, but . . .?

Last edited:
Iran-Contra broke a law from Congress in order to prevent just that crap.

Several hundred officers and thousands of NCOs left the armed forces when they could because they were horrified their commander in chief was sending goodies to an enemy that would shoot em back at us.

JimBowie, you are nuts.

Your guy's Fast & Furious debacle was far worse than Iran/Contra. Yet no one's been held accountable. Brian Terry and his family still haven't seen justice.

Got proof. I know you believe it, but . . .?

Where are they today? Nowhere to be found. Just another Election time charade.

Several hundred officers and thousands of NCOs left the armed forces when they could because they were horrified their commander in chief was sending goodies to an enemy that would shoot em back at us.

JimBowie, you are nuts.

Your guy's Fast & Furious debacle was far worse than Iran/Contra. Yet no one's been held accountable. Brian Terry and his family still haven't seen justice.

Not my guys (maybe yours), and it was stupid for sure, but not like Iran Contra that weekend the armed forces.

"In the souls of the People, the grapes of wrath are filling, and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition. When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

I've been hearing this shit since Nixon

The only unrest is in the heads of the loony like Paulitician.

We'll see i guess. But personally, i see much Civil Unrest in the future. They're destroying the Middle Class. They've had enough. They've been forced to carry the burden of Government corruption & incompetence for too long. There will be a breaking-point.

What's destroying the middle class are the flat wages for the last 30 plus years. Who determines wages? Liberals? :lol:

Prove it butt fuck.

JimBowie, you are nuts.

No, we've already turned against the likes of you. Pick up a weapon and stand a post Jake.

Yes, the middle and lower classes will turn against the far right and their allies if the status quo continues.

The true GOP membership stands their posts against the far right reactionary and libertarian RINOs like you as well as the lefties.

We will never let you extremists pull down the country.

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

With this many posts, these two points have probably already been mentioned but here they are again:

1) The IRS has "targeted" liberal and black groups for many years and they need to be torn down and rebuilt with a whole hell of a lot less power.
2) Frank is a blithering idiot.

What law? Show me the law they broke; it wasn't the Boland Amendment which did not carry the force of law and only addressed activities of the intelligence agencies, which did not include North and his group at the time.

Again, you are a lying fuck.

Except none of them did, you fucking liar. They were at war with Iraq, and never fired those weapons at the US.

JimBowie, you are nuts.

And you are a lying piece of shit.

The only unrest is in the heads of the loony like Paulitician.

We'll see i guess. But personally, i see much Civil Unrest in the future. They're destroying the Middle Class. They've had enough. They've been forced to carry the burden of Government corruption & incompetence for too long. There will be a breaking-point.

What's destroying the middle class are the flat wages for the last 30 plus years. Who determines wages? Liberals? :lol:

Obstruction will ruin GOP - Salon.com

Voters are not stupid. They see that its the R that is working against them.

JimBowie continues to lie. Congress passed a law that prevented the admin from supporting with cash folks like the Contras in central America. Ollie lied along with North about all of it to Congress, that the munitions were sold to our enemies in Iran who sent the cash to the contras.

So RR was willing to sacrifice us in the service at the time to break the law of the land.

Anybody can look it up in any freshman History 101 textbook in the USA. Just search the Index for Iran Contra/

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

With this many posts, these two points have probably already been mentioned but here they are again:

1) The IRS has "targeted" liberal and black groups for many years and they need to be torn down and rebuilt with a whole hell of a lot less power.
2) Frank is a blithering idiot.

If I had to leave my children in the care of either you or Frank, Frank wins by a mile, dude.

But I do agree with you on 1)

Love it when JimBowie and Roo try to play with the adults.

OWS, you say was a dem front: if so, yeah, it won when Obama was elected. Tuff on you.

Folks like Roo who never served have nothing to say about those who did. :lol: He was a coward while those of us who did serve protected him in times of peril.

JimBowie continues to lie. Congress passed a law that prevented the admin from supporting with cash folks like the Contras in central America. Ollie lied along with North about all of it to Congress, that the munitions were sold to our enemies in Iran who sent the cash to the contras.

So RR was willing to sacrifice us in the service at the time to break the law of the land.

Anybody can look it up in any freshman History 101 textbook in the USA. Just search the Index for Iran Contra/

You fucking moron. You cant even cite a law, just make a whiney appeal to some slanted schoolbook you cant even name. lol, what a loser.

And I am not lying one bit. There was no laws against Secord giving as much money as he wanted to the Contras. Prove it, bitch.

Forum List

Back