Stop Loony Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 !!

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
'
WACKO CONSPIRACY THEORIES

One of the wilder stories circulating about September 11th -- and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs -- is that it was carried out by nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they 'hate our freedoms.'

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them, and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks -- linked to the CIA -- the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about nineteen Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

The huge difficulties with such a stupid story force them to invent even more preposterous stories to distract from its core silliness, and thus the tale has escalated into a mythic fantasy of truly gargantuan proportions....
You may find the interesting details of this wacko conspiracy theory here :

Debunking Conspiracy Theorists

Hey man, just because the Gov't stood down during Benghazi doesn't mean they did the same during 9/11.

Thanks for the link to rense.com... its home page provides a link to a website which reveals who was truly behind 9/11...

SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILIAN ALIENS FROM THE CONSTELLATION DRACO

01Kingpins and Cutouts, Aliens and Hybrids | Veterans Today

I espescially liked the video with the aliens and Eisenhower!!!

Obviously a much more likely scenario than 19 hijackers taking over jetliners and crashing them into the WTC and the Pentagon. My theory is that they used the infamous "destrcto ray" to take out the WTC

Thanks for the link to rense.com... its home page provides a link to a website which reveals who was truly behind 9/11...

SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILIAN ALIENS FROM THE CONSTELLATION DRACO

01Kingpins and Cutouts, Aliens and Hybrids | Veterans Today

I espescially liked the video with the aliens and Eisenhower!!!

Obviously a much more likely scenario than 19 hijackers taking over jetliners and crashing them into the WTC and the Pentagon. My theory is that they used the infamous "destrcto ray" to take out the WTC

Destroyed!:clap2:

Awesome, thanks for the laugh!

Yet it fits what we know to be true better than any other theory going.

so says the troll who still thinks oswald was the lone assassin even though the government concluded in the 70's the warren commission was wrong and there were TWO shooters involved.:clap2::clap2::lmao:

seriously.im not kidding,he STILL belives in that fairy tale as well.hee hee

now that is one loony conspiracy theory that needs to stop.:D:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop Loony Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 !!

And how do you propose to do that?

Americans have the Constitutional right to be crazy.

which is what you Bush dupes are ignoring the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years and witness testimonys and high qualified experts opinions as well.:D

'

One of the wilder stories circulating about September 11th -- and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs -- is that it was carried out by nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they 'hate our freedoms.'

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them, and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks -- linked to the CIA -- the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about nineteen Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

The huge difficulties with such a stupid story force them to invent even more preposterous stories to distract from its core silliness, and thus the tale has escalated into a mythic fantasy of truly gargantuan proportions....

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
wacko conspiry theory is right alright.the people that believe in this wacko conspiracy theory,better stop wearing those tin foil hats.:D:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's so funny, Glad to know that numan has finally come out and told us that he believes there was a Controlled Demo of the WTC (though he doesn't mention which one. Because several actually were, to include 3 and 6) and that he believes a missile was fired at the pentagon....

So funny, and all without any shred of evidence.

We saw the planes hit the buildings. I notice that the tinfoil hat inside job nut cases are very, very careful not to implicate Clinton in the conspiracy to kill 3,000 Americans on a pretty September morning and destroy the symbol of capitalism in the free world but he would have to be involved. The 9-11 hijackers went to flight school during his watch. His A.G intimidated the FBI and CIA into not sharing information. He was the president for eight years leading up to the 7 months Bush was in office.

Say it lefties, your whole case revolves around a Clinton conspiracy to kill 3,000 Americans. No other scenario works.

There appears to be a lot of holes in the OFFICIAL account of those tragedies.

Beyond that simply observation, I really have no theories about the events.

Say it lefties, your whole case revolves around a Clinton conspiracy to kill 3,000 Americans. No other scenario works.

the problem with your theory is there are not really two parties...just two choices offered by the same corporation

It doesnt seem to register with Whitehall that its really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the sheople like himself,actually think they have a choice in who gets elected.:cuckoo: He also ignores that many posters have said it before in the past,that they tried in 93 to bomb the towers but failed so they came back in 2001 under Bush and succeeded this time.

Of course there are holes in it. That is to be expected when you have to piece together what happened after the fact and much of the evidence was destroyed in the explosion and collapse of the building. Even with it's holes and inconsistancies, it still fits what facts we DO know better than any other theory out there.

It's hilarious to me that so many truthers call the official report preposterous and then offer another theory that makes the official story look sane by comparison.

Of course there are holes in it. That is to be expected when you have to piece together what happened after the fact and much of the evidence was destroyed in the explosion and collapse of the building. Even with it's holes and inconsistancies, it still fits what facts we DO know better than any other theory out there.

It's hilarious to me that so many truthers call the official report preposterous and then offer another theory that makes the official story look sane by comparison.

Ya know I truly WANT to believe the official story.

Sadly I cannot.

Some of those holes are big enough to fly a 747 through, Pred.

What I think I know is this: we do not KNOW the truth.

'

Hey, it seems you won a convert to your cause. :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw418zjZTU4]Hitler thinks 9/11 was an inside job !! - YouTube[/ame]

Why doesn't everybody just deal with the physics of skyscrapers?

Don't they have to get stronger and heavier toward the bottom?

So why aren't we told, and everyone expect to have accurate data, on the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level, including the basement levels?

It is about physics not conspiracies. There are more than 200 buildings around the world over 800 feet tall. Why should this be difficult?

Oh yeah, it recently occurred to me that 3D printers could be used to create scale models of each level of the WTC with spaces for metal weights to get the mass distribution correct. So computer control could create the necessary precision and still use a physical model to keep people from lying with computer equations, to test this collapse nonsense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo]WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World - YouTube[/ame]

Of course if it does the same thing as my model then that might be embarrassing for some people.

psik

Forum List

Back