IRS: I feel Obama is trying to start a real shooting civil war

Love it when JimBowie and Roo try to play with the adults.

OWS, you say was a dem front: if so, yeah, it won when Obama was elected. Tuff on you.

Folks like Roo who never served have nothing to say about those who did. :lol: He was a coward while those of us who did serve protected him in times of peril.

Piss off bitch. You bring no facts, no reason, just your juvenile bullshit.

Fuck off.

Poor Jake, I own you :)

I posted your PM, what did you mean sweetie?

OWS, you say was a dem front: if so, yeah, it won when Obama was elected. Tuff on you.

Folks like Roo who never served have nothing to say about those who did. :lol: He was a coward while those of us who did serve protected him in times of peril.

Roo, Starkey is a lying ass troll and a stupid one at that. He really thinks he is accomplishing something with all his unsupported statements, etc.

Yes, he is that stupid. He will even repeat what you have said but changing a few words around like it is something original.

He is a piece of shit, seriously; nothing but a pile of stinking, smelly shyte.

He will report you for stalking him very shortly.

Poor Jake, I own you :)

I posted your PM, what did you mean sweetie?

Roo, Starkey is a lying ass troll and a stupid one at that. He really thinks he is accomplishing something with all his unsupported statements, etc.

Yes, he is that stupid. He will even repeat what you have said but changing a few words around like it is something original.

He is a piece of shit, seriously; nothing but a pile of stinking, smelly shyte.

Roo and JimBowie are engaged in a verbal 69. How cute for them.

Because they spent their last load on nothing worth at all. :lol:

Last edited:

Jake and bucs90

Republicans%20for%20Obama_0.jpg

Jakey is busy PM'ing me with nonsensical stuff...we have him rattled.

I can't imagine any other motive for Obama turning the IRS on his "enemies' (His words). He must be trying to start a Civil War. The last time the Federal Government used its power like this on this Continent was against the Native Americans.

And this is the agency that is in charge of "Health Care"?

Seriously?

With this many posts, these two points have probably already been mentioned but here they are again:

1) The IRS has "targeted" liberal and black groups for many years and they need to be torn down and rebuilt with a whole hell of a lot less power.
2) Frank is a blithering idiot.

If I had to leave my children in the care of either you or Frank, Frank wins by a mile, dude.

But I do agree with you on 1)

No, we've already turned against the likes of you. Pick up a weapon and stand a post Jake.

Yes, the middle and lower classes will turn against the far right and their allies if the status quo continues.

The true GOP membership stands their posts against the far right reactionary and libertarian RINOs like you as well as the lefties.

We will never let you extremists pull down the country.

You always seem to have a problem with free speech, Jake, yet don't ever when it comes to bending your knees to the Left. Original though can be your friend.

You RINOs don't get it. Opposing you is free speech. Hit back as hard as you want. I don't care. And within a party organization the majority rules. Get used to it, because it is coming and you can see it.

"In the souls of the People, the grapes of wrath are filling, and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition. When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

I've been hearing this shit since Nixon

And when it happens, you will be one of those asking, "how did this happen? " .. It is always better to be paranoind than complacent.

"In the souls of the People, the grapes of wrath are filling, and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."

They know unrest is coming. They're prepping for it. It's evident in their mass hoarding of Ammunition. When they add 50 Million more to the Citizenry by way of Amnesty, it will break the back of the Middle Class. And losing the Middle Class is when all the real problems begin. There will be much Civil Unrest in the future. And our Government is well-aware of that inevitability.

I've been hearing this shit since Nixon

And when it happens, you will be one of those asking, "how did this happen? " .. It is always better to be paranoind than complacent.

Agreed, and IMO it will be the left that starts the problems and the right that reacts -- strongly -- against the rioting or whatever incident starts it. That's what happened with the Civil War --- the left pushed through bills intolerable to the South and the South suddenly walked.

When it happens it will all happen inside a half week ----- that's how all nations fall apart, or make big border changes, like Germany reuniting or the Soviet Union breaking up.

Historically speaking, we are so overdue. The idea of such a large land mass having political unity for so long --- the more I read history, the more I can't believe it can last much longer. The disunity we all see everywhere around us is a symptom that it's going.

A breakup does not mean BETTER, you realize. The French broke up in 1789 and NEVER recovered, not to this day. They were the greatest power in Europe forever, but after the French Revolution, not much from then till now.

Poor Frank, a conspiracist nutter. :lol:

I will always take paranoid over complacent. One is prepared, and one is not.

Depends on how far paranoid goes. Sinking money into a cave in West Virginia goes way too far.

Staying aware, reading history, being somewhat independent of societal support, I think that's enough. Because we don't know WHEN disaster will strike. Everyone in Europe knew for 15 solid years that German militarism would start a war, but it never happened till 1914. Then, wow, it happened big and ruined the 20th century.

But until then, everyone predicted but nothing happened for years and years.

How will the battle line be drawn in this civil uprising, citizens?

That is the question that I think many of us have.

Harkening back to the last US civil war will not, I think, give us much help because that was a war between the states, whereas the civil war that some of you see coming is not so CLEARLY divided.

EVery state, even city, every villiage has people who would line up in opposition to their fellow citizens in the event of a civil war, today.

That would be a mess that makes our last civil war seem like a picnic by comparison.

How will the battle line be drawn in this civil uprising, citizens?

That is the question that I think many of us have.

Harkening back to the last US civil war will not, I think, give us much help because that was a war between the states, whereas the civil war that some of you see coming is not so CLEARLY divided.

EVery state, even city, every villiage has people who would line up in opposition to their fellow citizens in the event of a civil war, today.

That would be a mess that makes our last civil war seem like a picnic by comparison.

Ummmmmmmmmm.............I think it will be a land-based civil war. Has to be, really. I know what you are saying, but big population moves happen all the time in such events. You could say the German Reunification was ABOUT population moves: When the Soviet guards suddenly stood down, East Germans ran for the bridges by the thousands. And just like that, it was all gone and the Berlin Wall came tumbling down.

When the French lost to the Germans (one of those several times.....) in 1871, Alsatians got to decide for one year if they would be French or German; if they decided French, they had to move west into France.

That's what I see happening here. Blue people will move out of Red states and Red people move out of Blue states. I think the Northeast should get all the welfare types.

New laws would be made, quickly, and a lot of bluies would line up with reddies so they don't have to move. And shut up. If there is a big realignment of the welfare do-nothing-take-drugs types, the Red State part of the country will look more and more attractive to better-off Bluies.

Last edited:
I think it will be a cyber war.

While all the Ted Nugent wannabes will be getting ready to fight a 1960s battle, the Big Data that so badly beat conservatives in 2012 will be busy disabling their communications, electricity, cars, etc.

I think it will be a cyber war.

While all the Ted Nugent wannabes will be getting ready to fight a 1960s battle, the Big Data that so badly beat conservatives in 2012 will be busy disabling their communications, electricity, cars, etc.

I like your thinking. TWICE this month of May my VISA debit card has been blocked ---- purely because VISA doesn't like Internet purchases, which is pretty much all I do. And the two purchases that stopped the card were relatively small, too.

Because of all the scamming and spamming and hacking going on this spring. VISA is losing billions. I think you may have something there; good point.

Forum List

Back