Immigration & Politics

are you crazy, the immigration debate is not about skin color. WTF is wrong with you? Its about enforcing our laws, nothing more.

You're the one that assumed it was all Mexican. Try again.

horseshit, you libs make everything about race, you even make up races when there isn't a racial issue. "brown" is not a race. You look like an idiot.

Wrong. In fact, you gave the Polish illegal immigrants special status by not including them.

are you crazy, the immigration debate is not about skin color. WTF is wrong with you? Its about enforcing our laws, nothing more.

Stop evading...
No one cares WHAT RACE is involved."Illegal" means they are not allowed to be here. "Illegal" doesn't specify race.

We want the damned border closed and enforced...you racists are the ones trying to make it all about race.

Whose evading? The core issue boils down to lower wages.

Stop evading...
No one cares WHAT RACE is involved."Illegal" means they are not allowed to be here. "Illegal" doesn't specify race.

We want the damned border closed and enforced...you racists are the ones trying to make it all about race.

Do you agree with the left allowing illegals in and then exploiting them for their cheap labor?
Where's all your chatter about "income inequality" now?

Stop evading...

Do you agree with the left allowing illegals in and then exploiting them for their cheap labor?

You're late to the game. I've addressed that.

:popcorn:

If the GOP were smart -- and I'm tempted to bold the word "if" and use the largest possible font -- they would avoid hysterics and hyperbole over Obama's immigration move and calmly and clearly point out the obvious:

Low-income Americans are about to see five million job competitors legalized. All at once.

Okay, proceed with the hysterics and hyperbole.

That point has been made billions of times, hence the incredibly unpopular view of amnesty by a huge majority of Americans.

If the GOP were smart -- and I'm tempted to bold the word "if" and use the largest possible font -- they would avoid hysterics and hyperbole over Obama's immigration move and calmly and clearly point out the obvious:

Low-income Americans are about to see five million job competitors legalized. All at once.

If you support capitalism you support the rich to exploit the poorer against the poor...

Marx exploitation theory was disproven years ago. Many times over to boot. On top of that, what capitalism? Or are you just slinging soundbites?
So what system is in play besides capitalism? If it is not exploitative then why do the rich, the business man hire illegals over native born Americans? Why is there tax breaks to hire illegals and minorities? Equality?

Denying capitalism as the best system for an economy and society to operate under if literally equal to denying evolution.

Stop evading...

No you didn't.
You advocated exploiting illegals for their cheap labor.

Low income Americans didn't want to do those jobs to start with.

That has nothing to do with it. You get yet another A+ for missing the point entirely.

Congrats, Job.

I've finally determined that the intellectual capacity just isn't there.

Not one moment of thought given to wage structure.

If you support capitalism you support the rich to exploit the poorer against the poor...

Your perception of capitalism.

I know how much you folks dislike it, I get it.

Since I am an entrepreneur/self employed business owner, you don't know shit from shinola....I am the one doing the hiring and the last person I would hire is an illegal.

As a business owner with +/- 80 business owner clients - with whom I work very closely on their finances - I do happen to know shit from shinola.

And these five million are no longer going to be illegal.

That's the whole point.

I didn't want the millions here before, but as you see it is not an issue of dems vs. repubs on the issue since both have allowed the illegals to reside in the US...and have not done anything to stop it...why, it's what business wants and they own our politicians which make our laws that are not being enforced, business still hires them knowing full well they are breaking the law. Yet the individuals, what business likes to call themselves, are not prosecuted...as I would be breaking laws....

Thanks for clearly proving capitalism as an economic structure has nothing to do with our current problem... Thank you for clearly identifying Government corruption as the problem. Without corrupted politicians a billionaire has no political power, while that corrupted politician can write, support laws that hurt the country with or without ever being bought off.

Stop evading...

No you didn't.
You advocated exploiting illegals for their cheap labor.

You're lying.

If the Democrats were smart they would be hammering everyday on the House...that could pass an immigration reform bill today if the Boehner would just let it up for a full floor vote.

Americans want immigration reform.
No..americans want immigration laws ENFORCED..."immigration reform" = amnesty and americans do not want amnesty for illegals.

Good thing nobody is granting "amnesty" (well, except Reagan...I wonder if the GOP wants to dig up zombie Reagan and impeach him).

Americans support the Dream Act and other comprehensive immigration reform including a path to citizenship.

2-27-2014_06.png
No they don't... I believe an illegal should be allowed to obtain citizenship legally, but not through any of the dumb ass vote buying programs Dems/Reps have pushed.

right, because welfare pays better-----------do you see anything wrong with that?

And whose to say that the majority of low wage workers take those jobs? If so bad why would they? Why not just feast off of welfare if it beats working?

thats exactly where we are. do you think thats good for the country?

One able bodied person on welfare is never good for a country.

Says who? I see Americans working them everyday. I guess what you are saying is what I suspected, the only reason the democrats are for this is because it is modern slavery. Low paid no benefit jobs.

Except that the illegals are making much better money here than they would have in Mexico. Where they also would have no benefits and possibly no job either.

Talk to a roofer. No way would that make as much money in Mexico. What the ones I have met do, is work till the weather gets cold. They sent half their earnings back home and live like kings during our winter months. Then they come back and do it again.

Here they have work. And if they fall off a roof, they still get medical care.

I thought you were all for income equality. Just because they make more here then there doesn't mean they are not undercutting Americans. Besides I have no problem with people coming to work, legally. Just as the rest of the world has to do, except of course ISIS.

And while I'm thinking of it, here's another thing.

Why do I never see a conversation about demand? Why is no one talking about the root of this problem, the fact that so many people want to escape the shit hole down south and come here? Willing to risk their lives and the lives of their children to escape?

Seems to me that it would be in our best interest to examine that and develop a policy of working with our southern neighbors to improve conditions there.

Are you fucking kidding me. We signed NAFTA and there really was a sucking sound as millions of jobs went down to Mexico and it's still an overpopulated shithole.

The adults in that demographic already have jobs.

You often post and then expect hysterics.

Next.

That has nothing to do with it. You get yet another A+ for missing the point entirely.

Congrats, Job.

I've finally determined that the intellectual capacity just isn't there.

Not one moment of thought given to wage structure.

Your perception of capitalism.

I know how much you folks dislike it, I get it.

Since I am an entrepreneur/self employed business owner, you don't know shit from shinola....I am the one doing the hiring and the last person I would hire is an illegal.

As a business owner with +/- 80 business owner clients - with whom I work very closely on their finances - I do happen to know shit from shinola.

And these five million are no longer going to be illegal.

That's the whole point.

80 people does not a nation make...

Ya think?

But it sure as hell provides an educated perspective.

I have two hundred business owner clients. I've got perspective!

They are already part of the work force.

They are already part of the work force.
How many of them are?
Source?
Link?

Why do I never see a conversation about demand? Why is no one talking about the root of this problem, the fact that so many people want to escape the shit hole down south and come here? Willing to risk their lives and the lives of their children to escape?

Seems to me that it would be in our best interest to examine that and develop a policy of working with our southern neighbors to improve conditions there.

Are you fucking kidding me. We signed NAFTA and there really was a sucking sound as millions of jobs went down to Mexico and it's still an overpopulated shithole.

Who signed that law?

The US companies are breaking their necks to repair the manufacturing plants damaged by the drug gangs and the violence. It is a very unsafe place but American business wants to reopen their plants there, not in the USA where it is relatively more safe than Mexico..

Forum List

Back