On Ukraine/Israel Funding Bill Immigration Policy Should Be Included!

No money until AFTER the border is sealed AND the CBP has orders to keep it closed.

Shut down everything until after the border is sealed.

Honestly we shouldn't be funding Ukraine at all. They got like 100 billion, if that isn't enough then fuck it, too bad. We have our problems to deal with. We can't be funding everyone else's problems.

We could have finished the wall, closed the border, kicked out the illegals, and made our immigration policies stricter a dozen times over with what we have given away so far just to Ukraine.

...where are you going to get a plug big enough to completely seal the entire border of United States of America in short term?

Do you have any fucking clue what you are saying? How about you get down to planet earth with your rhetoric?
The CBP sealed the border under Trump, they can seal it under Biden.
It's part of the "remain in Mexico" policy.

Honestly we shouldn't be funding Ukraine at all. They got like 100 billion, if that isn't enough then fuck it, too bad. We have our problems to deal with. We can't be funding everyone else's problems.

We could have finished the wall, closed the border, kicked out the illegals, and made our immigration policies stricter a dozen times over with what we have given away so far just to Ukraine.
1. The US and EU countries signed the Budapest Memorandum guaranteeing Ukraine's security if they gave up their nukes.

2. I agree that we can't support a forever war stalemated in Ukraine. We need a quick strategic peace plan or off-ramp.
My recommendation is to let Ukraine into NATO with the new borders where they are now.

3. Ron Desantis has the right idea. Pass a new "Remittance Tax" on money sent out of the US to fund the wall and CBP. The House needs to pass it ASAP and see what the senate does. If the senate doesn't pass it that is a great political issue for November.

Biden should not be dictated to by the minority.
It's called "The Power of the Purse" and you do not have it at present.

Continue to allow the Invasion across our southern border and you will end-up waiting even longer to have it back again.

While we try to teach our children to Love, to dance, to sing, to be happy, this is what your typical muzzie is teaching his --

The CBP sealed the border under Trump
? You are hallucinating.

At no point were the borders fully sealed.

southwest-border-fy-data-1.jpg

Last edited:
They got like 100 billion, if that isn't enough then fuck it, too bad.

They got about ~60 Billion in direct assistance and ~15 billion in loans.

So thats about 5% of our annual millitary budget to demolish Russian army for a decade and teach imperialist wannabe's like Putin what land grabbing can lead their country to. That makes it some of the best money America spends.

Last edited:
It's called "The Power of the Purse" and you do not have it at present.

Continue to allow the Invasion across our southern border and you will end-up waiting even longer to have it back again.
It works both ways, if you want to play chicken. Personally, I don’t think MAGA’s holding the right cards. :cool-45:

1. The House controls the Budget.
2. Biden is NOT enforcing current border law as required.
3. Biden either seals the Border or he shuts the government down.
Where’s the room for negotiation in there? You know MAGA ultimatums rarely work, right?

? You are hallucinating.

At no point were the borders fully sealed.

apprehensions
Maybe you don't know what "apprehension" or "encounter" means to the CBP?

Under Trump it meant that their asses got tossed back into Mexico.

Under Biden it means they are given "asylum" and a free ticket anywhere into the US.

"Sealed" means kept out of the US dumbass.

Where’s the room for negotiation in there? You know MAGA ultimatums rarely work, right?
Negotiation could be fixing entitlements (win-win) and revenue increases, such a new Remittance Tax (win-win), or reducing Capital Gains (dem win), etc.
The House is not MAGA, they are GOP.
This negotiation had better work or the US is toast.
Open borders is a legitimate Article of Impeachment
The House better stick to their guns on these issues, seal the border, and cut spending.

Maybe you don't know what "apprehension" or "encounter" means to the CBP?

Under Trump it meant that their asses got tossed back into Mexico.

Under Biden it means they are given "asylum" and a free ticket anywhere into the US.

"Sealed" means kept out of the US dumbass.

I don't even know what to answer to all this silly piles of bs you post.

All I can say is that your simplistic notions are detached from reality.

I don't even know what to answer to all this silly piles of bs you post.

All I can say is that your simplistic notions are detached from reality.
You can type all the lies you want. Here are links proving I am right. Trump sent them back to Mexico.

Under Biden migrants are released into the US. Biden is a traitor letting the unvetted into the US.

Negotiation could be fixing entitlements (win-win) and revenue increases, such a new Remittance Tax (win-win), or reducing Capital Gains (dem win), etc.
The House is not MAGA, they are GOP.
This negotiation had better work or the US is toast.
Open borders is a legitimate Article of Impeachment
The House better stick to their guns on these issues, seal the border, and cut spending.
Except there are no open borders.

Forum List

Back