Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

Concrete saws are water lubricated. As for how long it would take a 10 million dollar a day cartel minutes not hours, remember this is in the middle of no where.

I've lived, hunted, and wandered in the Sonoran Desert for the last 43 years ya turnip and I've cut every kind of steel and concrete there is...please, just go away.

Concrete saws are water lubricated. As for how long it would take a 10 million dollar a day cartel minutes not hours, remember this is in the middle of no where.

I've lived, hunted, and wandered in the Sonoran Desert for the last 43 years ya turnip...please, just go away.
Your brain is wandering now.

Make me leave u delusion

Liberals across the board and in all these “issues” just don’t have the facts to support their “causes” so they just make it up and the media is their fakery supporter and messenger.

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
You have to be willing to live on the farm or be very physically fit.
We need immigrants not only for labor, but as consumers.
They can come in legally fool

That is true, but there is a lot of paperwork, minimum wage, delays and waits, etc.

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.

That is true, but there is a lot of paperwork, minimum wage, delays and waits, etc.

Poor thing, get in fricken line.

WillPower thinks it is "funny" that the ISRAELI MEDIA identifies Gaddafi as Jewish while our Israeli owned "US" media won't...

Funny...

Y'all were hit by "islamic terrorists" with that Pan Am 103 deal.... and don't search on the Internet for Israeli sites like Jerusalem Post and the rest of the above for the truth that Gaddafi, like the Saudi Royal family, was really JEWISH...

NO NO NO

Then you might think Pan Am 103 was an act of JEWISH TERRORISM that murdered Americans.... just like

the USS Liberty
the Marines in Lebanon 1983

Listen, I want nothing to do with Israeli-hating nut jobs like you....what happened, did a pawnbroker sell your binky? None of your supposed "plots" involved Israel. They shot up the Liberty during the Six Days war because it was painting their planes with radar and Syrian/Egyptian anti-aricraft guns were honing in on them.

So you are saying that it was OK for israel to attack the Liberty? You unAmerican piece of shit. Fuck you and Fuck Israel you traitor

Lines are too emotionally taxing so another method is needed to prevent feelings of frustration.

14 million americans are unemployed

Lines are too emotionally taxing so another method is needed to prevent feelings of frustration.

Yep....pick another country.

it was OK for israel to attack the Liberty?

It wasn't just OK.

It was "GAWD's will"

From an ISRAELI news source, no less....

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

"Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it."

How did ZIONIST TRAITOR LBJ and the ISRAELI OWNED "US" MEDIA report it??

It was an "accident..."

Yep....pick another country.
Waaat a waaaycist!!!!!

it was OK for israel to attack the Liberty?

It wasn't just OK.

It was "GAWD's will"

From an ISRAELI news source, no less....

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

"Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it."

How did ZIONIST TRAITOR LBJ and the ISRAELI OWNED "US" MEDIA report it??

It was an "accident..."
Libs
60 years ago
Live in the present and future just once rather than 50-150 years ago in order to lubricate your emotional spinning wheel.

Read all about it here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html
When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

If damage is detected, welding crews are promptly sent to make fixes. The smugglers, however, have returned to the same bollards and cut through the welds, agents say, because the metal is softer and the concrete at the core of the bollard already has been compromised. The smugglers also have tried to trick agents by applying a type of putty with a color and texture that resembles a weld, making a severed bollard appear intact.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Dude...you don't even know what a demo saw it?

I have one in my garage. Diamond blade. Gas powered. Weighs about 20 pounds. Not cheap but coyotes and drug dealers can afford the grand pretty easy.

It'd cut through concrete with rebar 8 inches thick in about 5 minutes

Libs
60 years ago

Apparently this SUB HUMAN thinks I am a "Lib" and that it doesn't matter that ISRAEL deliberately ATTACKED AND MURDERED the ship and crew of the USS Liberty...

Are you by chance a "Christian?"

Do you think if we wipe out all the "muzzies" in the Middle East that FRAUD JESUS will "float down from the clouds?"

Do you define conservative = Christian?

Patriotism = actually being against a foreign country attacking and murdering our men and women in uniform....

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious.
Everything the worthless lying "human scum" Right claims is a hoax NEVER is. They didn't use a disc cutter, as you well know!
Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents

You wanna keep the dust down and make the cut go faster? Bring a pump sprayer. $40 at Loews.

So you are saying that it was OK for israel to attack the Liberty? You unAmerican piece of shit. Fuck you and Fuck Israel you traitor

Sure got a mouth on ya for a gutless bitch, eh?

Forum List

Back