Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

I want nothing to do with Israeli-hating nut jobs like you..

"israeli hating nutjob" = one who goes to Google, types in "Gaddafi Jewish," and READS.....

Only subhumans who willingly censor themselves are OK with "willpower..."

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store

I have most every kind of saw and blade known to man and none of them did that. Those cuts were made with a variety of tools including possibly torches, and by getting to the wall from BOTH sides. Obviously, this is a photo taken at some sort of test facility. Notice a complete lack of white powder all over the beams that sawing would have left?

I have most every kind of saw and blade known to man and none of them did that. Those cuts were made with a variety of tools including possibly torches, and by getting to the wall from BOTH sides. Obviously, this is a photo taken at some sort of test facility. Notice a complete lack of white powder all over the beams that sawing would have left?

Of course....I already explained that......read the thread before you post next time. :lol:

Ah, so you consider yourself genetically superior to a Jew

No, but CHRISTIANS do.... feel INFERIOR, that is....

Jews are CHOSEN

Christians are NOT

According to the BiBULL.....

and who wrote the BiBULL.... that's right, the very same CHOSEN who REJECT FRAUD JESUS and tell the real story about why all those people were cheering his crucifixion....

To be a Christian is to be a willing subhuman, unless you do not consider Jews to be human....

Of course....I already explained that......read the thread before you post next time. :lol:

Sorry, I didn't know I needed your permission to post my own opinion. For that matter, this whole thread is just a duplicate of other threads already created days ago!

Leftists are just dumb and corrupt is all. Let's say someone did cut through the wall..........

Can a single leftist explain why they lock their doors at night considering someone can simply knock it down? More than that, would they even see a connection? Course not, they're intellectually dishonest people.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Actually the cartels clearly have the resources to penetrate most anything

Leftists are just dumb and corrupt is all. Let's say someone did cut through the wall..........

Can a single leftist explain why they lock their doors at night considering someone can simply knock it down? More than that, would they even see a connection? Course not, they're intellectually dishonest people.

Intellectually dishonest. Isn't that just a euphemism for fucked in the head sociopaths with bad wiring? :21:

Actually that's pretty obvious.....you could cut loose on it with a .50 caliber machine gun and eventually cut through it...or half a dozen RPGs, or C-4, or bazooka rounds....all that makes a lot of NOISE and a greeting party would form to meet anybody who got through.

really they're just too ignorant.

Actually that's pretty obvious.....you could cut loose on it with a .50 caliber machine gun and eventually cut through it...or half a dozen RPGs, or C-4, or bazooka rounds....all that makes a lot of NOISE and a greeting party would form to meet anybody who got through.
Actually the cartels can afford power wet saws and the generator to power them

Actually the cartels can afford power wet saws and the generator to power them

Oh? tell me more about these "wet saws" and give me an estimate as to how long an operation of this type might take.

It was pretty obvious from the get-go.
How could you be stupid enough to believe it to start with?

Forum List

Back