Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

Actually the cartels can afford power wet saws and the generator to power them

Oh? tell me more about these "wet saws" and give me an estimate as to how long an operation of this type might take.
Concrete saws are water lubricated. As for how long it would take a 10 million dollar a day cartel minutes not hours, remember this is in the middle of no where.

More precisely, they TUNNEL into the US, some tunnels have rails....

drugs mexico tunnel - Google Search

Fine...the subject of this OP is cutting through it with a cordless disc cutter....impossible.

No, it is not at all impossible, but very easy.
Anyone claiming a diamond blade dulls quickly on concrete is just lying.
I have had the same masonry blade for over a decade, and it has easily cut through 4" thick concrete, totally over hundreds of linear feet by now. All you have to do is keep it cool by spraying it with a little water.

But that is NOT how you cut through these steel columns that are only filled with concrete.
With those columns, all you have to do is cut the surface steel with a sawsall blade. Then you whack the section with a sledge hammer, the remaining steel bend and peels, while the concrete shatters and turns to gravel.

A disc cutter will also cut through the steel, as long as you have the right blade.
This would do nicely for the steel.
s-l1000.jpg

I would need at least 1 extra battery though.

I have had the same masonry blade for over a decade, and it has easily cut through 4" thick concrete, totally over hundreds of linear feet by now. All you have to do is keep it cool by spraying it with a little water.

But that is NOT how you cut through these steel columns that are only filled with concrete.
With those columns, all you have to do is cut the surface steel with a sawsall blade. Then you whack the section with a sledge hammer, the remaining steel bend and peels, while the concrete shatters and turns to gravel.

A disc cutter will also cut through the steel, as long as you have the right blade.
s-l1000.jpg

HORSESHIT...NO masonry blade will cut through rebar encased in concrete and no cordless tool has the capacity to even try it....FAIL.

Actually the cartels can afford power wet saws and the generator to power them

Oh? tell me more about these "wet saws" and give me an estimate as to how long an operation of this type might take.

All masonry saws work better wet.
Heat causes the blade expansion to warp the blade wider, so it has to cut more.
How long to operate is about half an inch per second.
But it is foolish to try to cut the concrete.
All you have to cut is the steel, because concrete is easily shattered with a hammer.

s-l1000.jpg

HORSESHIT...NO masonry blade will cut through rebar encased in concrete and no cordless tool has the capacity to even try it....FAIL.
Again simpleton you are wrong and the cartels have hundred grand range rovers full of generators and power tools

Again simpleton you are wrong and the cartels have hundred grand range rovers full of generators and power tools

You don't know a crescent wrench from a crowbar, witch....take a hike.

s-l1000.jpg

First of all, I saw no rebar in the image you posted, and second is that you do not cut rebar with the masonry blade.
Typically you use a rebar cutter, which is a shear, or you use a steel cutting blade in a grinder, sawsall, or even just bend it back and forth a few times to make it break.

People do this all the time when they modify plumbing in existing locations, such as a water main leaking under a drive way. This is trivial. Your mistake is trying to imagine one tool doing it all. You switch for what is appropriate.

First of all, I saw no rebar in the image you posted, and second is that you do not cut rebar with the masonry blade.
Typically you use a rebar cutter, which is a shear, or you use a steel cutting blade in a grinder, sawsall, or even just bend it back and forth a few times to make it break.

People do this all the time when they modify plumbing in existing locations, such as a water main leaking under a drive way. This is trivial. Your mistake is trying to imagine one tool doing it all. You switch for what is appropriate.

You didn't see the rebar because their number and placement inside the bollard is classified....duh. Jesus.....the claim is it was done by one "hundred dollar tool you can find in any hardware store"....I asked to show me the tool and the hole in the wall PERIOD.

WTF? Not my mistake, jackass...... who doesn't know this?????????

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
You have to be willing to live on the farm or be very physically fit.
We need immigrants not only for labor, but as consumers.
Farmers are slave owners for the migrants. Shoot the farmers for not paying minimum wage

Forum List

Back