If Trump turns Texas and/or Georgia blue....

The stupid Moon Bats were saying 2016 that both Texas and Georgia were going Blue. This is when they said Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

Idiots! They don't have a clue because all they do is listen to fake TDS news.

The stupid Moon Bats were saying 2016 that both Texas and Georgia were going Blue. This is when they said Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

And they create false narrative in an effort to sway the election.

On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.
Can you describe, in your own words, how this war is gonna go?
Well, according to some of the shitheads here, it is war on us, the normal people of America are old dirt to be swept aside and the war has just begun and WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET.

Or as one of the top BLM people said: they are going to TEAR THE SYSTEM DOWN if they don't get their way.

That is domestic terrorism.

Sorry, I'm as ready as I can be.
How can you be ready for something that, by your own words, you have no clue what it is? Are you THAT much of a dunce?!??
You should be far more concerned that Mike is likely far more ready to deal with anything that comes his way than you are to wage it.

Never pays to poke a sleeping Honey Badger.

Lefties don't have much in the way of real information outside of push polls that were faked four years ago or a freaking platform or candidate for that matter so you can look forward to posts that start out "If Trump" for the next hundred days. Much ado about nothing.

On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.
How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

Well, think about it.

Just like the Floyd bullshit....it started with an event and mushroomed.

Most revolutions happen like that. Which is why authorities are so quick to squash any uprisings. Once the take hold...it's a whole new ballgame.

So, lets say something happens:

1. The left wins and uses the police state to go after the opposition...they jail someone unjustly.
2. A protest is put down by the police and there are fatalities.
3. Certain rights are taken away.

Something.

Then it starts.

People say fuck it. If there are only a few of them...they quickly become martyrs.

If there are enough of them, it turns to shit real fast for the government.

A city essentially rebells and refuses to obey federal law. The forcefully remove all federal presence.

What does the government do then ? Send police or national guard against them (when 1/2 of either is probably in agreement with the rebellion).

A major clash occurs and then it's like the dugouts emptying at a baseball fight.

And your government has just been cancelled.

Sorry, I'm as ready as I can be.
How can you be ready for something that, by your own words, you have no clue what it is? Are you THAT much of a dunce?!??
No scumbag, I am prepared for whatever you sons of bitches do. If we both die, so be it, we won't go down on our knees.
Marc is just confused.

He's used to thinking going down on his knees as a GOOD thing.

How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

Well, think about it.

Most revolutions happen like that. Which is why authorities are so quick to squash any uprisings. Once the take hold...it's a whole new ballgame.

1. The left wins and uses the police state to go after the opposition...they jail someone unjustly.

Something.

Then it starts.

People say fuck it. If there are only a few of them...they quickly become martyrs.

A city essentially rebells and refuses to obey federal law. The forcefully remove all federal presence.

What does the government do then ? Send police or national guard against them (when 1/2 of either is probably in agreement with the rebellion).

A major clash occurs and then it's like the dugouts emptying at a baseball fight.

Gun sales and FBI background checks are breaking all records....just sayin'.

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?

I don't think Trump is doing any of that. These states were already slowly moving in that direction. The more populous a state becomes the more diverse the population

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?

I don't think Trump is doing any of that. These states were already slowly moving in that direction. The more populous a state becomes the more diverse the population
And the reason they get more populous and turn blue, if they do, is because of the massive outflow of idiots who elected the people who caused them to flee.

What do you say?
I don't believe people are in the mood to have massive tax increases with so little in return.

They think because their Brown Shirts and the BLM Klan have people living in fear, as democrats rape, pillage, and burn the nation, that this has caused the majority to support them. Only a fool tells a stranger they oppose the Reich, when ANTIFA, the Klan, and democrat government will destroy their lives and livelihood through cancel culture. Voting is still private though. Of course with mail in ballots, the Communists can match a vote to the person. You can bet those who vote against the Communists will be attacked by the BLM Klan and other democrat terrorists.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Yuppers and more and more Liberals are buying guns. I guess your only intention was to bolster Gun Sales. You have done remarkably well.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Yuppers and more and more Liberals are buying guns. I guess your only intention was to bolster Gun Sales. You have done remarkably well.
Yep, liberals buying guns...

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Yep, liberals buying guns...

While it the husband was well within his rights to show his weapon, His Wife broke several laws when she consistently pointed her weapon at the Protesters. Newsflash, cupcake: She openly threatened people with her weapon. That normally constitutes the automatic loss of your weapons and possible jail time and fines. And that goes for any guns that are at her disposal. You are defending a rtwingnunnutter who got out of control and DIDN'T follow the law.

Forum List

Back