If Trump turns Texas and/or Georgia blue....

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?
On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What do you say?
The problem is not trump but economic refugees from california and other lib states trying to escape the marxists

unfortunately they are marxists themselves and vote accordingly
Yep... there has been for years now, a mass exodus leaving california, and these jackoffs are infecting all the neighboring western states. Problem is, they vote for the same kind of democrat trash where they go to that screwed up where they had to flee. The epitome of lunacy.

Idaho used to be solid red, NV was red, Utah, Montana... not anymore.

By what tortured logic do you even dream of Texas turning blue in 2020? Demographics? All those crazy liberals evacuating CA? Voter fraud? An Anti-Trump blue-wave?
Enlighten us.

Texas unfortunatly has been dealing with this problem for a number of years. People fleeing California, its policies, and taxes have been moving to Texas. The problem is they do not realize that they have not changed the mindset that created the problems that they fled. So they try and create the same environment.
To think that this has anything to do with Trump or any other political leader is ludicrous stupidity.

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?

More likely he'll turn California red.

It amuses me that you actually think the riots and violence by your Brown Shirts and the the BLM Klan are winning people to your side.

I mean, everyone you know supports the revolution, right? So you must be winning...

Disagree with the premise.

Thats a Pyrrhic victory in my opinion.

On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.

NOBODY is ready for war. The misery inflicted by the Communists with their lockdowns is childs play compared to the misery we face when this escalates.

I accept the truth that we are in a civil war, but it sure isn't something I ever wanted. The whole nation is going to look like Mogadishu, Minnesota by the time this is done.

Can you describe, in your own words, how this war is gonna go?

Can you describe, in your own words, how this war is gonna go?
How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

NOBODY is ready for war. The misery inflicted by the Communists with their lockdowns is childs play compared to the misery we face when this escalates.

I accept the truth that we are in a civil war, but it sure isn't something I ever wanted. The whole nation is going to look like Mogadishu, Minnesota by the time this is done.
Sorry, I'm as ready as I can be.

Forum List

Back