Watch BLM coward open a car door and get decked by a motorist

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

What an absolute coward piece of shit...and notice how the other wuss sees arrows in the back of the car and screams, “He has arrows in his car! We need a bunch of people down here now!”

BLM are a bunch of sociopathic losers who have to travel in packs as opportunistic predators because as individuals they are absolute cowardly trash.

I love this video. See how the other couple of cowards didn’t do shit when that wuss was getting worked by the motorist.

What made that asshole think he had the right to open that person’s car door?

Why do liberals feel entitled to pull people out of their cars and then get “disturbed” over weapons (arrows)? This is the exact same mentality going on in St. Louis where liberals feel entitled to force their way into private property by breaking and entering and then feel that homeowners should be brought to justice for protecting their home.

This is the America you will get should Biden and Democrats win in ‘20.

What an absolute coward piece of shit...and notice how the other wuss sees arrows in the back of the car and screams, “He has arrows in his car! We need a bunch of people down here now!”

BLM are a bunch of sociopathic losers who have to travel in packs as opportunistic predators because as individuals they are absolute cowardly trash.

I love this video. See how the other couple of cowards didn’t do shit when that wuss was getting worked by the motorist.

You can shoot somebody for that here, but you better have a CCW.

Why do liberals feel entitled to pull people out of their cars and then get “disturbed” over weapons (arrows)? This is the exact same mentality going on in St. Louis where liberals feel entitled to force their way into private property by breaking and entering and then feel that homeowners should be brought to justice for protecting their home.

It’s funny to hear the asshole with the camera saying, “What was that???” When the motorist defended himself.

That was what you get for trying to drag a motorist out of their car. You don’t know what you are getting into when you try to pull a random person out of a random car. Fucking morons.

Trump has hurt enough Americans and children. If there is a God I hope he is in favor of caging children, breaking up families, and taking healthcare away from his people. What say ye, God? Oh you're for Biden too?

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

'We've got to do something': Republican rebels come together to take on Trump'

And, of course, the cops may arrest the victim for scaring that dear, sweet, sensitive young gentleman.

I can understand why some African Americans support that racist "anti-cop movement," but it is unbelievable why people of other ethnicities would support any "movement" that excuses the positively dreadful behavior of so many certain young gentlemen.

You can shoot somebody for that here, but you better have a CCW.

The inner city folk need to know is that in the rural areas and suburbs they don't use rubber bullets.

It’s unconscionable how St Louis LE is harassing the couple who were just protecting their home rather than holding the rioters accountable for property damage and trespassing.

Trump has hurt enough Americans and children. If there is a God I hope he is in favor of caging children, breaking up families, and taking healthcare away from his people. What say ye, God? Oh you're for Biden too?

The topic is mob violence in the streets that is killing Americans.

But you can't even bring yourself to address it.

Because you support it. Because you are an anti-American Marxist.

So you deflect.

How many Americans are you willing to see die to reach your goal?

You are talking about Obama putting kids in cages, you fool.

So you deflect.

As many as it takes. Communists don’t care....until they are lined up in front of a mass grave about to take a bullet to the head. Then their last fleeting thought might be, “Oh shit...I fucked up.”

Well, that was an ignorant post...

So you deflect.

As many as it takes. Communists don’t care....until they are lined up in front of a mass grave about to take a bullet to the head. Then their last fleeting thought might be, “Oh shit...I fucked up.”

I know. The question is, how dishonest will he be.

lolol. Hath anybody found a phone? Iths there a lotht n found?

So you deflect.

100% dishonest. It’s what they do.

lolol. Hath anybody found a phone? Iths there a lotht n found?

They are such pussies. Oh my God.

So you deflect.

100% dishonest. It’s what they do.

They are filthy lying anti-American scum.

Any comment on a fellow wuss getting what he deserved?

It’s funny to hear the asshole with the camera saying, “What was that???” When the motorist defended himself.

That was what you get for trying to drag a motorist out of their car. You don’t know what you are getting into when you try to pull a random person out of a random car. Fucking morons.

The ANTIFA attacker is on the ground in shock trying to lecture the Black man how he should feel. God Bless the driver for shutting him up and not getting a word in. Also, the voice in the background feeling entitled to the arrows in the car? “Can we get some people down here, please?” Screw you.... you are not entitled to the contents in the car.

Forum List

Back