If Trump turns Texas and/or Georgia blue....

If a unicorn shits on my head, will i grow a horn? What do you say?
Dumbfuck
On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.
Can you describe, in your own words, how this war is gonna go?
How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

Well, think about it.

Just like the Floyd bullshit....it started with an event and mushroomed.

Most revolutions happen like that. Which is why authorities are so quick to squash any uprisings. Once the take hold...it's a whole new ballgame.

So, lets say something happens:

1. The left wins and uses the police state to go after the opposition...they jail someone unjustly.
2. A protest is put down by the police and there are fatalities.
3. Certain rights are taken away.

Something.

Then it starts.

People say fuck it. If there are only a few of them...they quickly become martyrs.

If there are enough of them, it turns to shit real fast for the government.

A city essentially rebells and refuses to obey federal law. The forcefully remove all federal presence.

What does the government do then ? Send police or national guard against them (when 1/2 of either is probably in agreement with the rebellion).

A major clash occurs and then it's like the dugouts emptying at a baseball fight.

And your government has just been cancelled.
Gun sales and FBI background checks are breaking all records....just sayin'.

There's also a rise in sales of paintball gear, spray paint and vag hats.

On;y media fed moronic idiot democrats can turn any state blue. Never gonna happen. However if you vermin cheat enough to do it, I don't care, I'm ready for your war.
How could I possibly describe and event that that hasn't happened? My God you people are insane!

Well, think about it.

Most revolutions happen like that. Which is why authorities are so quick to squash any uprisings. Once the take hold...it's a whole new ballgame.

1. The left wins and uses the police state to go after the opposition...they jail someone unjustly.

Something.

Then it starts.

People say fuck it. If there are only a few of them...they quickly become martyrs.

A city essentially rebells and refuses to obey federal law. The forcefully remove all federal presence.

What does the government do then ? Send police or national guard against them (when 1/2 of either is probably in agreement with the rebellion).

A major clash occurs and then it's like the dugouts emptying at a baseball fight.

Yuppers and more and more Liberals are buying guns. I guess your only intention was to bolster Gun Sales. You have done remarkably well.
Yep, liberals buying guns...

While it the husband was well within his rights to show his weapon, His Wife broke several laws when she consistently pointed her weapon at the Protesters. Newsflash, cupcake: She openly threatened people with her weapon. That normally constitutes the automatic loss of your weapons and possible jail time and fines. And that goes for any guns that are at her disposal. You are defending a rtwingnunnutter who got out of control and DIDN'T follow the law.
1. The McCloskey's are democrat lawyers
2. The McCloskey's are liberals
3. The McCloskey's are within their rights to defend their "castle" with weapons
4. There is no legal restriction for pointing weapons at people threatening to kill you (and your dog)
5. In MO the McCloskey's were well within their rights and the law, cupcake.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Yuppers and more and more Liberals are buying guns. I guess your only intention was to bolster Gun Sales. You have done remarkably well.

While it the husband was well within his rights to show his weapon, His Wife broke several laws when she consistently pointed her weapon at the Protesters. Newsflash, cupcake: She openly threatened people with her weapon. That normally constitutes the automatic loss of your weapons and possible jail time and fines. And that goes for any guns that are at her disposal. You are defending a rtwingnunnutter who got out of control and DIDN'T follow the law.
3. The McCloskey's are within their rights to defend their "castle" with weapons
4. There is no legal restriction for pointing weapons at people threatening to kill you (and your dog)

Wow, did I hit a nerve telling you of the Law? Another case where you are using the various State, Federal laws and using the Constitution as toilet paper.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

Wow, did I hit a nerve telling you of the Law? Another case where you are using the various State, Federal laws and using the Constitution as toilet paper.
You mean he's a democrat?

So why was their weapon taken?

Because democrat scum don't support the bill of rights and break the law with impunity. Did you know that southern democrats filibustered the civil rights act of 1964 trying to stop it from being passed into law?

When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator (John Tower of Texas) led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.[18] Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."[19]

United States President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Among the guests behind him is Martin Luther King Jr.
Strong opposition to the bill also came from Senator Strom Thurmond (D-SC): "This so-called Civil Rights Proposals, which the President has sent to Capitol Hill for enactment into law, are unconstitutional, unnecessary, unwise and extend beyond the realm of reason. This is the worst civil-rights package ever presented to the Congress and is reminiscent of the Reconstruction proposals and actions of the radical Republican Congress."[20]

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?

Sorry man. Just ain't in the stars yet. Member when El Presidents BETO was supposed to be Senator BETO? What happened? What happened is this. Folks, even libtards come here for one reason only. To either get oil, make gas, or get organ transplants. While they are still libtards, and quite a few, you will notice they never vote for things like Obamacare. No one here wants what the DNC as it is now is selling. Texas has "gone blue" before. But it won't be the kind of blue your talking about in your life time unless you are Jewish or Asian. Those folks live for ever. Italians to.

Because it's illegal to directly threaten someone by pointing a loaded (or even an unloaded one) at another person. Intimidation by Guns is against the law. You do that where I am from, you may not live for the Sheriff to come arrest you and seized your weapons. Pointing it towards another person will become self defense. It's just wrong to go pointing weapons at another person. But the Party of the Rumpers and rtwinggunnutters are going to tell you it was something else.

I saw the video. And both guns are not seized. The Handgun is and the AR will be returned. The Handgun is part of the Evidence while the AR is not. When you see a gun totin' protester for the 2nd amendment, they have their weapons either over their shoulders or in the ready position pointing towards they sky. Unless it's covered by the state laws, those armed protesters are completely legal. But place your finger inside the trigger guard and point it at someone and you have just committed a crime. MOST gun owners know this. Never point it unless you are willing to use it. At that point, the person you are pointing your weapon at has every legal right to kill you dead, dead, dead.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

The McCloskeys are not Democrats and Mark McCloskey pulled his gun on them before they threatened him. That's an assault according to Missouri law and don't be surprised if charges are filed.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

The McCloskeys are not Democrats and Mark McCloskey pulled his gun on them before they threatened him. That's an assault according to Missouri law and don't be surprised if charges are filed.

The legal issue isn't with the Husband. He had it at the ready position, finger pointed straight outside the trigger guard and he was on his own porch. That would be hard to prove as illegal in a state like MO. But the wife had hers out, her finger inside the trigger guard and was pointing it at others and that is cut and dried.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

The legal issue isn't with the Husband. He had it at the ready position, finger pointed straight outside the trigger guard and he was on his own porch. That would be hard to prove as illegal in a state like MO. But the wife had hers out, her finger inside the trigger guard and was pointing it at others and that is cut and dried.

I think the NRA would agree with you that he was good (so why take his gun), but she pulled a bone headed move. You simply don't do that unless you really have a reasonable potential for need to fire your weapon.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

She had every right to point it at those criminal scum.

Because of butt hurt pricks like you that take to the streets over any little piece of bullshit and disrespect the hard work of others by destroying and looting.

Next question.....moron.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

You weren't there and you're a gd liar.

Well, think about it.

Something.

Then it starts.

She had every right to point it at those criminal scum.

Don't agree.

Forum List

Back