Infamous Communist Says Biden Is Their Man

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I remember this whack-job from the 60s. Still it lives.

Marxist activist Angela Davis told a Russian-state propaganda media organization that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would be easier to pressure into caving to the demands of the radical Left than President Donald Trump.

“I don’t see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction,” Davis told RT in a clip that went viral on social media on Monday but was actually from a few weeks ago. “It will be about choosing a candidate who can be most effectively pressured into allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement.”

WATCH: Famed Marxist Activist Says Biden Candidate Most Prone To Being ‘Pressured’ Into Caving To Leftist Demands

Joe Biden would be easier to pressure into caving to the demands of the radical Left than President Donald Trump.
You couldn't pressure Trump into caving to the Left if you put him into an industrial press.

kapco-metal-stamping-press.jpg

“allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement.”/QUOTE]
Funny how race wasn't even on the table until Floyd. Now in a day we have this massive race problem. And all by a bunch of people who hate and blame whites for everything. Isn't that the very ESSENCE of racism?

What she actually said, makes perfect sense...

Here is what you cut off....

“Biden is very problematic in many ways, he is not only in terms of his past and the role that he played in pushing toward mass incarceration, but he’s indicated that he is opposed to disbanding the police and this is definitely what we need,” Davis continued. “We need to re-conceptualize the very notion of public safety, but, I say ‘but,’ Biden is far more likely to take mass demands seriously, far more likely than the current occupant of the White House.”

Davis concluded, “So, that this coming November, the election will ask us not so much to vote for the best candidate but to vote for or against ourselves. And to vote for ourselves, I think, means that we will have to campaign for and vote for Biden.”

I remember this whack-job from the 60s. Still it lives.

Marxist activist Angela Davis told a Russian-state propaganda media organization that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would be easier to pressure into caving to the demands of the radical Left than President Donald Trump.

“I don’t see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction,” Davis told RT in a clip that went viral on social media on Monday but was actually from a few weeks ago. “It will be about choosing a candidate who can be most effectively pressured into allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement.”

WATCH: Famed Marxist Activist Says Biden Candidate Most Prone To Being ‘Pressured’ Into Caving To Leftist Demands
And Donnie boy has the neo nazis and retweets white power yells

your point, nutbar

What she actually said, makes perfect sense...

Here is what you cut off....

“Biden is very problematic in many ways, he is not only in terms of his past and the role that he played in pushing toward mass incarceration, but he’s indicated that he is opposed to disbanding the police and this is definitely what we need,” Davis continued. “We need to re-conceptualize the very notion of public safety, but, I say ‘but,’ Biden is far more likely to take mass demands seriously, far more likely than the current occupant of the White House.”

Davis concluded, “So, that this coming November, the election will ask us not so much to vote for the best candidate but to vote for or against ourselves. And to vote for ourselves, I think, means that we will have to campaign for and vote for Biden.”

He's been publicly endorsed by known Communists. With all the recent riot footage availiable, the campaign ads will be lovely.

This is the same reason why Obama picked him to be VP. Because he is capable of being manipulated. If Davis made these comments after July 8 though, she would be wrong. Biden has come out in favor of defunding police.

Forum List

Back