If Trump turns Texas and/or Georgia blue....

‘Political correctness’ means avoiding language and actions that insult, exclude or harm people who are already experiencing disadvantage and discrimination." If we disregard the term, 'political correctness", which has bad connotations and practice it in our daily lives, we will solve a lot of our social problems that are that tearing the country apart. Political correctness is not the problem. Distorting and exaggerating political incorrectness is. Political correctness is achieved by the way we raise our children.

Bullshit. Political correctness is the weaponization of pretend offense aimed at people with the intent of destroying or silencing them, so that their ideas can be ignored.

‘Political correctness" means avoiding language and actions that insult, exclude or harm people who are already experiencing discrimination. If we disregard the term, 'political correctness", which has bad connotations and practice it in our daily lives, we will solve a lot of our social problems that are that tearing the country apart. Political correctness is not the problem. Distorting and exaggerating political incorrectness is. Political correctness is achieved by the way we raise our children.

political correctness has never meant that. It is used to silence your enemies. Almost solely against people on the RIght.

Bullshit. Political correctness is the weaponization of pretend offense aimed at people with the intent of destroying or silencing them, so that their ideas can be ignored.
As I said, it is the way we treat political incorrectness that is the problem which means exaggerating it, creating the perception that it is systemic when it maybe just isolated, and creating arbitrary rules to deal with it. Children are not driven by an instinct to hate, harm, and insult others because of their appearance. This is a learned behavior and it has to be corrected as child, not an adult.

Last edited:
As I said, it is the way we treat political incorrectness that is the problem which means exaggerating it, creating the perception that it is systemic when it maybe just isolated. Children are not driven by an instinct to hate, harm, and insult others because of their appearance. This is a learned behavior.

That is not an exaggeration of political correctness. That is it primary intended form and use.

You want to give certain people special treatment because of their membership in some group(s) that supposedly are facing some form of discrimination?

Right there, you are giving that person a weapon to use against people, a weapon that he does not deserve and that other people do not deserve to have used against him.

AND so often the people using the weapon, are not even members of any such group, but just being offended FOR said other group, generally without being asked.

How many times have you seen white libs having a hissy fit over some supposed hint of wacism in some word or statement?

Who said we were Democrats? We are old GOPers who want the Party of the Rump to ride off into the sunset.

You stated that you are doing things that democrats aren't willing to do.

Democrats are willing to get rid of trump but it's not democrats responsibility to clean up the Republican Party.

The republicans made the mess of their party. Not democrats.

If it was up to democrats, they would be more than happy for the Republican Party to be destroyed. They won't lift a finger to clean up your mess and I don't think they should have to. Your party made the mess of your party. Your party should clean the mess up.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades. I don't believe the mess republicans made of their party is the responsibility of democrats.

Take some responsibility for the actions of your own party for once.

I don't know about you but I don't want a one major party system. That's not democracy.

America always goes from left to right then right to left and back again. The only difference is the addition of the Internet.
That is not true. We have been moving to the left for at least 55 years and longer. The two major parties have moved to the left. Some of what we have done needs to move to the right. But it will not be nice if it involves resources. It will out if necessity at some point.

That is not an exaggeration of political correctness. That is it primary intended form and use.

You want to give certain people special treatment because of their membership in some group(s) that supposedly are facing some form of discrimination?

Right there, you are giving that person a weapon to use against people, a weapon that he does not deserve and that other people do not deserve to have used against him.

AND so often the people using the weapon, are not even members of any such group, but just being offended FOR said other group, generally without being asked.

How many times have you seen white libs having a hissy fit over some supposed hint of wacism in some word or statement?
You are discussing the reaction to political incorrectness and I am discussing political correctness itself. We are not on the same wavelength so further discussion is a waste of time.

You are discussing the reaction to political incorrectness and I am discussing political correctness itself. We are not on the same wavelength so further discussion is a waste of time.

How it is used, is what it is. YOur description of it, does not match the way it is used. Your pretense that it is something not meant to be used as a vile weapon, is unsupported and just not true.

That is not true. We have been moving to the left for at least 55 years and longer. The two major parties have moved to the left. Some of what we have done needs to move to the right. But it will not be nice if it involves resources. It will out if necessity at some point.

Actually, in the wayback when machine, Texas was democrat. It moved to the right for a lot of years. And there is still a lot of Democrats in Texas. Texas never has been solid Red no matter what a few Rednecks claim. As it stands right now, there are more potential Democrats in Texas. But as long as things are good, they leave the Republicans in Charge for the State.

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?
Nope. Who cares? And it could be just for a few years.

Not worth the over 100,000 dead. Not worth the broken alliances. Not worth the growing corruption. Not worth the environmental destruction. Not worth the treason and ass-kissing of the Saudis and Putin, and that he was probably blackmailed by Erdogan. Not worth becomng the laughing stock of the world. Not worth the children put in cages.

Nope. Who cares? And it could be just for a few years.

Not worth the over 100,000 dead. Not worth the broken alliances. Not worth the growing corruption. Not worth the environmental destruction. Not worth the treason and ass-kissing of the Saudis and Putin, and that he was probably blackmailed by Erdogan. Not worth becomng the laughing stock of the world. Not worth the children put in cages.

You lie to yourself, and then build conclusions based on your own lies.

You are seriously deluded.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back