Biden Targets Florida And Texas

I do not argue just to argue. I have walked through the back country many times with temps over 100. The fact remains it is not that hot yet. I spent a lot of time in Texas where the temps rarely dropped into the 90s, and that was just before sunrise.

My Google search shows Nogales at a blistering 74 degrees tomorrow, not 90 as you claimed.
Well you are wrong... 90 by noon was tonight's forecast for tomorrow... but that's not all... this is traditionally the time of year migrants often travelling with children avoid this area due to the heat... and yes you do argue just to argue and you pick peoples posts apart for whatever you can find that is askew... weather its as simple as a spelling error or a mistaken opinion... you are a male Karen...
And frankly... it makes me embarrassed for you...
Submariner??? I bet you got punched a lot....

This is the kind of mentality we're fighting, people. Kiss up, piss down. Reward those who support you, punish the people that don't.

Unlike Republican Presidents who routinely made it clear that they were President of All the People, dems have made it clear time and again that they only care about those who support them and will punish severely those who don't.

Remember. Always -- Remember.

Hotair.com is a fake news site. Why would Biden need to secretly fly migrants into Texas? Does that even make sense.

Well you are wrong... 90 by noon was tonight's forecast for tomorrow... but that's not all... this is traditionally the time of year migrants often travelling with children avoid this area due to the heat... and yes you do argue just to argue and you pick peoples posts apart for whatever you can find that is askew... weather its as simple as a spelling error or a mistaken opinion... you are a male Karen...
I checked the weather forecast in that local area on the Internet. Why are you lying?

BTW, the word you failed to use is "whether"

FYI, I did one sub patrol and got my dolphins. I was a surface warfare officer. And if you knew anything about the Navy, anyone who gets promoted or makes a new qualification, they get punched a lot!

I checked the weather forecast in that local area on the Internet. Why are you lying?

FYI, I did one sub patrol and got my dolphins. I was a surface warfare officer. And if you knew anything about the Navy, anyone who gets promoted or makes a new qualification, they get punched a lot!

It will be 90 by Wednesday and today it will reach 80.... I don't lie... accuse me of it again and it will be the last time.... I live in AZ dumbass...

You got your Dolphins in one float????? That's pretty rare isn't it?.... you must be a super sailor.... errr submariner....

This is the kind of mentality we're fighting, people. Kiss up, piss down. Reward those who support you, punish the people that don't.

Unlike Republican Presidents who routinely made it clear that they were President of All the People, dems have made it clear time and again that they only care about those who support them and will punish severely those who don't.

This is how you can tell it will only end in bloodshed

Ask him if the plywood got thru

I don't know any submariners personally but I do know it takes more than one patrol to get your Dolphins pinned on... It can take a year or more... so either Admiral Rockwell Tory the male Karen is a super sailor or he is a liar....
I was a super sailor. I had already served 15 months as an enlisted sailor and was an Electronics Technician 3rd Class.

I went on one ballistic missile deterrent patrol after entering NROTC after two quarters of my freshman year. I passed all of the sub's normal procedures for getting my dolphins. I had to get my qualification card signed off in every area of the sub and operations, a ship-wide walkthrough, and an oral board that was also attended by two enlisted sailors seeking their quals. Just to ensure that the sub didn't just give them away, another midshipman and I had to undergo an additional oral board by the submarine squadron training officer, who had been the commanding officer of a ship in that class of submarine. I happened to be the very first midshipman to qualify submarines as the program was started after we had departed on patrol as the first 3rd class midshipmen to be allowed on deterrent patrols. This was way back in 1980. I received my Surface Warfare qualification in 1987 after two years on a guided missile cruiser. I wore both qualifications on my uniform, which always prompted people to ask me how I did it.

Then you explain why the temps I posted from the internet were wrong, as I looked them up literally seconds before posting them? Did you lie on purpose or just fuck up?
Hey I showed you the local weather in that link you just quoted... It will be 90 by Wednesday so I don't know what you think I lied about... walking through the desert when temps are over 80 degrees is not fun 90 is near impossible for most people... this is the time of year every year when migrant traffic at the AZ border slows down because of the heat... I didn't lie I looked up the weather before I quoted the numbers... why would I or anyone lie about that?...
And the other day the weather channel said it would be 88 in Phoenix... it was 93....
So go whine "lie" to someone else who cares about a few degrees... Damn... you sound like a little bitch not a retired Navy officer....

I was a super sailor. I had already served 15 months as an enlisted sailor and was an Electronics Technician 3rd Class.

I went on one ballistic missile deterrent patrol after entering NROTC after two quarters of my freshman year. I passed all of the sub's normal procedures for getting my dolphins. I had to get my qualification card signed off in every area of the sub and operations, a ship-wide walkthrough, and an oral board that was also attended by two enlisted sailors seeking their quals. Just to ensure that the sub didn't just give them away, another midshipman and I had to undergo an additional oral board by the submarine squadron training officer, who had been the commanding officer of a ship in that class of submarine. I happened to be the very first midshipman to qualify submarines as the program was started after we had departed on patrol as the first 3rd class midshipmen to be allowed on deterrent patrols. This was way back in 1980. I received my Surface Warfare qualification in 1987 after two years on a guided missile cruiser. I wore both qualifications on my uniform, which always prompted people to ask me how I did it.
So one patrol and you knew everything there was to know about a submarine.... I smell Bullshit.... it takes a full year for the very best to get their dolphins so you must have your picture posted on the wall at Kitsap....

Then you explain why the temps I posted from the internet were wrong, as I looked them up literally seconds before posting them? Did you lie on purpose or just fuck up?
Temperature predictions are wrong all the time... did you just pop out of a Lorna Doone Box or what?....

Sick of people insulting those who have speech impediments,
Its just extra rude. when they do it only for political points.
People with speech impediments manage to finish sentences and don't lose their train of thought, because they know what they want to say, just have difficulty expressing it. This guy is hopeless, wandering all over the place, and almost incapable of finishing a sentence.

Hey I showed you the local weather in that link you just quoted... It will be 90 by Wednesday so I don't know what you think I lied about... walking through the desert when temps are over 80 degrees is not fun 90 is near impossible for most people... this is the time of year every year when migrant traffic at the AZ border slows down because of the heat... I didn't lie I looked up the weather before I quoted the numbers... why would I or anyone lie about that?...
And the other day the weather channel said it would be 88 in Phoenix... it was 93....
So go whine "lie" to someone else who cares about a few degrees... Damn... you sound like a little bitch not a retired Navy officer....
Who said I was retired? I left the Navy 30 years ago, thank you. I am a retired public school teacher and administrator. I am also a former contractor with the US Army.

The fact that I posted the currents temps says you are lying. That is all. What will the illegal alien traffic be in July or August, more or less than now?

Can Texas and Florida shoot down those planes ?

Forum List

Back