Judge Allows Trump Appeal To Boot Willis From Georgia Case

i'll agree, but the characterization of the judge is probably unfounded to insignificant. all trump wants is delay, which this appeal gives him.

if i was innocent i'd want to get to trial an d prove it. not trump. maybe he is not innocent?
With a prosecutor like Fani Trump can't get a fair trial... especially in Atlanta... so delaying is all Trump has....

Trump obviously knows he is guilty - otherwise he wouldn't be trying to delay all his cases! Those are not the actions of an innocent man!
Horseshit. People delay all the time, for any number of reasons.

Lib loons acting like delay is some form of heinous moral turpitude. It actually for an adequate defense Which Libs Dont Want because they believe in their “he’s going to be off the ballot” commie inspired nonsense

View attachment 920020

It’s now up to the appeals court to decide whether the court will hear it.

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge overseeing the Georgia election interference case is allowing Donald Trump to appeal a ruling allowing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to remain on the prosecution.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee on Wednesday granted a request by defense attorneys to ask the Georgia Court of Appeals to review the judge’s decision. It’s now up to the appeals court to decide whether the court will hear it.

McAfee in a ruling last week denied the defense’s request to disqualify Willis from the case or dismiss the indictment over her romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade. The judge said Willis can remain on the case as long as Wade resigns, which Wade did on Friday.

Wade’s resignation allowed Willis to remain on the most sprawling of four criminal cases against the presumptive Republican nominee in the 2024 presidential election.

JUDGE ALLOWS TRUMP APPEAL TO BOOT WILLIS FROM GA CASE

Another delay in Trump's favor. More proof that justice is rigged in favor of the rich and privileged in my opinion! What do you think?
Orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes:

Is the Trujmp case paused during the appeal or continuing? Thats the important thing.

View attachment 920020

It’s now up to the appeals court to decide whether the court will hear it.

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge overseeing the Georgia election interference case is allowing Donald Trump to appeal a ruling allowing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to remain on the prosecution.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee on Wednesday granted a request by defense attorneys to ask the Georgia Court of Appeals to review the judge’s decision. It’s now up to the appeals court to decide whether the court will hear it.

McAfee in a ruling last week denied the defense’s request to disqualify Willis from the case or dismiss the indictment over her romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade. The judge said Willis can remain on the case as long as Wade resigns, which Wade did on Friday.

Wade’s resignation allowed Willis to remain on the most sprawling of four criminal cases against the presumptive Republican nominee in the 2024 presidential election.

JUDGE ALLOWS TRUMP APPEAL TO BOOT WILLIS FROM GA CASE

Another delay in Trump's favor. More proof that justice is rigged in favor of the rich and privileged in my opinion! What do you think?
Again?

Is there no limit to appeals?

Forum List

Back