If Trump Gets Re-elected, How Many Terms Can He Serve?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
It happened again today. I find it amusing that even the lamestream media often report in their media that Trump can only serve one more term if he is re-elected. No ifs, ands, or buts, or Trump wants to do this, or will do that. Trump can only serve one more term since he already served one term. But, I don't see how they square that with:

"Trump wants to take democracy away"

"Trump won't leave office"

"Trump wants to be a dictator".

Why does the media admit Trump can only serve one more term if they truly believe Trump will take democracy away and install a dictatorship? Can't they get their stories straight?

yea but at his age he cant eat it up like he did at one time.....and this is a pressure were he may be going to prison....much different than the pressure of the past,,,,pressure can be a killer....
LOL. Come on now. Biden is the one who looks like he could keel over at any minute.

It happened again today. I find it amusing that even the lamestream media often report in their media that Trump can only serve one more term if he is re-elected. No ifs, ands, or buts, or Trump wants to do this, or will do that. Trump can only serve one more term since he already served one term. But, I don't see how they square that with:

"Trump wants to take democracy away"

"Trump won't leave office"

"Trump wants to be a dictator".

Why does the media admit Trump can only serve one more term if they truly believe Trump will take democracy away and install a dictatorship? Can't they get their stories straight?

Clearly if Trump wins then he can only serve 1 more term in office and that is it. So, the left-wing media is full of shit.

He will never leave.

NEVER.

WHEN TRUMP PASSES, ELON MUSK WILL PUT TRUMPS BRAIN IN A JAR AND WE WILL GOVERN BY TRUMPS THOUGHTS.

FOR ETERNITY TRUMP WILL BE YOUR LEADER.

1715700739957.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for admitting that Trump isn't going to take democracy away if he is re-elected.
Look there's no LIE filthy asshole Democrats won't tell including trying to scare people into thinking Trump will make himself a dictator. It's hard to imagine a Dem DUMB enough to believe that shit but they must be out there because Dems continue to bloviate this nonsense.

Yes Democrats, YOU are assholes!

Two, and he already served one. I don't put it past him to try another illegal and unconstitutional plot to remain in office if he wins the 2024 election.

I doubt it. Winning in 2024 would be revenge enough for him for 2020.

Forum List

Back