Is This Their Next Move? Dems Mulling Not Certifying Trump If He Wins

Trump incited an insurrection. He disqualified himself.

False. Judas Pence had not yet accepted the bogus State results. Trump was only aware of obvious fraud. There was nothing yet to insurrect on JAN 06 2021.

The Deep State was burying the fraud and did not want it exposed. They wanted to get rid of Trump and putin a puppet. You see the lawlessness resuts 24-7 everyday after. Even posters like you, too proud? Too evil? To ever admit your wrongthink and bad choices knows your in the wrong side of good vs. evil.//

The ever erudite and sophisticated adults at the Atlantic show Democrats considering a new version of "DEFENDING DEMOCRACY!" (tm) in their latest superior and well credentialed rhetorical flourish.

Things could get ugly folks.

From the article:

And it gets profoundly worse:

You wanna see blatant, even dangerous hypocrisy?

RATskin is the masterclass.

With the jarring realization that their electoral goose may be cooked in November, the Dems are shockingly becoming even more unhinged and a threat to the very nation they purport to defend.

Wouldn’t that be ironic! :abgg2q.jpg:

Cartoons and words that don’t match the subject nor respond to anything
Lib 101
The inference being that MAGA critters who live in glass January 6th's should not throw stones...

Your difficulties with easy-to-understand metaphors is not my cross to bear...

The ever erudite and sophisticated adults at the Atlantic show Democrats considering a new version of "DEFENDING DEMOCRACY!" (tm) in their latest superior and well credentialed rhetorical flourish.

From the article:

With the jarring realization that their electoral goose may be cooked in November, the Dems are shockingly becoming even more unhinged and a threat to the very nation they purport to defend.

All options are on the table.

Lib loons made up a fake insurrection but are planning to implement a real one.
I think threat of that can lead to prosecution

From the article:

Never any question about this, bub.

If dems can...they will.

dems too strong reps too weak.jpeg

I find it funny that so many are talking about the dems burning the country to the ground by doing what the Trump fans did January 6th 2021.

I find it funny that so many are talking about the dems burning the country to the ground by doing what the Trump fans did January 6th 2021.

Even if that were true (and it ain't), your sequencing is off.

The mostly peaceful George Kirby riots preceded January 6th the summer before.

Better luck next time.

Even if that were true (and it ain't), your sequencing is off.

The mostly peaceful George Kirby riots preceded January 6th the summer before.

Better luck next time.

What is not true? The January 6th events were solely to try and stop the certification of the 2020 election.

What is not true? The January 6th events were solely to try and stop the certification of the 2020 election.

You assholes BURNED DOWN A FUCKING POLICE STATION, and your VEEPEE raised money to bail out child molesters and rapists.

It's still on X.

Just because you're an incurious hobbit who never considers anything that contradicts your own pre-conceived notions, it doesn't make it any less true.

Meanwhile the only people who died on Jan. 6th were all pro-Trump.

Weird.

Do we really need to go over what happened three fucking years ago?

Leftists are such low information slime.

You assholes BURNED DOWN A FUCKING POLICE STATION, and your VEEPEE raised money to bail out child molesters and rapists.

It's still on X.

Just because you're an incurious hobbit who never considers anything that contradicts your own pre-conceived notions, it doesn't make it any less true.

Meanwhile the only people who died on Jan. 6th were all pro-Trump.

Weird.

Do we really need to go over what happened three fucking years ago?

Leftists are such low information slime.

"You assholes..."? You have mistaken me for another person if that is what you think.

And my comment about January 6th is accurate. And when one party throws a fit about something that they also did, 3 years doesn't matter.

The other stuff you threw out is just derailling.

"You assholes..."? You have mistaken me for another person if that is what you think.

And my comment about January 6th is accurate. And when one party throws a fit about something that they also did, 3 years doesn't matter.

The other stuff you threw out is just derailling.

Have you ever noticed YOU PEOPLE never actually defend your assertions with facts or details?

You just always double down emotionally.

Says a lot, doesn't it?

Have you ever noticed YOU PEOPLE never actually defend your assertions with facts or details?

You just always double down emotionally.

Says a lot, doesn't it?

Defend what? The January 6th events were specifically to stop the certification of the 2020 elections. The people involved said that.

The dems are talking about doing that same thing. And that is them saying it.

What needs defending?

But I do tend to stop engaging when the personal attacks replace actual discussion of the topic. Or sometimes I just like slapping an asshole.

Lemme guess, you spoke that in the original Russian?

I compared the January 6th events to what the dems have planned. Perfectly logical.

You call me out to defend my assertions, but refuse to answer what I assertions I made that need defending.

Crawl back in your Mom's basement and let the grownups talk.

Forum List

Back