Trump Hatred

He cut taxes across the board. Democrats continue to repeat this nonsense that gives the impression that because the “rich” also got a cut, that they were the only ones that benefitted. It is intellectually dishonest.

This is exactly why 99% of anti-Trumpers hate Trump. They don’t care about policies. Trump can be a jerk sometimes. Neat.

My “white…low class” family supports Trump. We are all college educated, many with graduate degrees. Our income levels are quite a bit more than average. Our friends and neighbors share similar trait, including supporting Trump over Biden. We are pragmatists, not rote ideologues of a political party. Trump’s policies worked, Biden’s don’t. I’m not sure how to make it any clearer than that.
It's all about the feelz.

I hate trump because he cut taxes for the rich.
factually incorrect. Shame on you for not knowing everyone's taxes got cut. Fk I hate stupid people who just comply with stupid.
I despise Trump because of his personality and character. He is not presidential.
How does that quality appear in policy work? That's a truly lame position. Presidential. How didn't he act presidential? Did he not do his job?
He lacks gravitas. Trump is as vulgar and low class as the white high dropouts who worship him, because he reminds them of themselves. Trump lives the way a poor man would live if the poor man became rich.
Then poor people should love he got to be president. Wow what a goal to achieve when one is considered low class.
Trump's penthouse at the top of Trump Tower has a solid gold toilet. How low class can you get?
That's most likely quite expensive, like that makes a man. so all the blacks with gold teeth are low class? All black sport players with gold necklaces are all low class. Wow, you hate people for spending their own money.
People who inherit money should have graceful, elegant personalities like John Kennedy and William Buckley.
So now you make policy on how and what people who inherit money should be? hahaahahahahaaha. Your form of human is graceless.

factually incorrect. Shame on you for not knowing everyone's taxes got cut. Fk I hate stupid people who just comply with stupid.
How does that contradict what I posted? Republicans used to value balanced budgets. Why did that change?

How hilarious!
Your little whiny P01135809 posturing is right in tune with the little bitch he is, way to emulate a bitch.
Your full on TDS sure shines.
:yes_text12:

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.

How does that contradict what I posted? Republicans used to value balanced budgets. Why did that change?
not clear your point. Your claim was only rich got a tax cut and that is factually incorrect. For you to post disinformation is sad, and speaks to your compliance to DNC, since that is their narrative.

not clear your point. Your claim was only rich got a tax cut and that is factually incorrect. For you to post disinformation is sad, and speaks to your compliance to DNC, since that is their narrative.
This is what I wrote, "I hate trump because he cut taxes for the rich." I said nothing about cutting taxes only for the rich.

This is what I wrote, "I hate trump because he cut taxes for the rich." I said nothing about cutting taxes only for the rich.
no, you don't get off with that retort. it was your implication sir.

It is not my fault that you are so stupid that you read into my comment what I did not intend.
no, the DNC has stated that since the tax cut was signed. Nope, you don't get to throw out their narrative and then say you didn't mean it. Nope, nope, nope, nope, and would you look at this...........................NOPE

Washington D.C. bureaucracy hates Trump because he represents The People and not the Washington machine. The Washington machine is run by Democrats, Democrats own the media and the legal system and absolutely hate Trump so they spread their hatred to anyone and everyone they can. They create false stories (Russia gate), bring him up on false charges and use lawfare to keep him off the ballot.

A follower of the big lie is opining about what will rot your soul. How droll.
We see the hate they exhibit constantly here, 24/7/365. Every name in the book. Believing every last ugly conspiracy. And then they complain about "Trump hate".

So much self pity, from the top down to the bottom. And they brag about being "strong".

:rolleyes:

We see the hate they exhibit constantly here, 24/7/365. Every name in the book. Believing every last ugly conspiracy. And then they complain about "Trump hate".

So much self pity, from the top down to the bottom. And they brag about being "strong".

:rolleyes:
most every event you say conspiracy has been found to be fact. Vaccine for instance, didn't work. Didn't stop one from getting Wuhan, just as we said. And it didn't eliminate spread. ivermectin does work. The fact is, most everything you claim is a conspiracy is actually true.

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.

MAYBE but what we have here is not that. What we have here is an anti Christ destroying what was the greatest country the world had ever known

MAYBE but what we have here is not that. What we have here is an anti Christ destroying what was the greatest country the world had ever known
URserious2.gif

Washington D.C. bureaucracy hates Trump because he represents The People and not the Washington machine. The Washington machine is run by Democrats, Democrats own the media and the legal system and absolutely hate Trump so they spread their hatred to anyone and everyone they can. They create false stories (Russia gate), bring him up on false charges and use lawfare to keep him off the ballot.
Civil servants usually despise Trump because one needs to be intelligent and well educated in order to pass Civil Service exams, and Trump is a low class bounder who is neither intelligent, nor well educated.

Trump represents himself first, his family second, and his rich friends third. They are the only people he really cares about.

trump is an excellent example of a miserable boorish cad. It's impossible to miss and should never be appreciated or supported by any sane person.
There's no way of knowing what the OP means by "hate", since the Orange Universe™ has its own peculiar definitions. But going by the actual meaning of the word, hate is not a good thing, and it's counter-productive.

Regarding Trump, I expect three basic things from an American President: That they are intelligent, that they are empathetic, and that they are disciplined. Trump is none of those things. I doubted Dubya's intelligence, but I didn't doubt his empathy, and I never once worried that he would do or say something that was out of control.

None of those qualities have ANYTHING to do with issues or policy or even politics. They have to do with standard adult temperament, and Trump fails there, across the board. My far bigger concern, though, is a society so sick that a large part of it wants a person like this in control.

There's no way of knowing what the OP means by "hate", since the Orange Universe™ has its own peculiar definitions. But going by the actual meaning of the word, hate is not a good thing, and it's counter-productive.

Regarding Trump, I expect three basic things from an American President: That they are intelligent, that they are empathetic, and that they are disciplined. Trump is none of those things. I doubted Dubya's intelligence, but I didn't doubt his empathy, and I never once worried that he would do or say something that was out of control.

None of those qualities have ANYTHING to do with issues or policy or even politics. They have to do with standard adult temperament, and Trump fails there, across the board. My far bigger concern, though, is a society so sick that a large part of it wants a person like this in control.
AKA you want a puasy like Biden.

A real leader doesnt hand money to our enemies.

Day after Hamas takes Americans hostage I want a leader who says give me my people back or I will hit you so hard your damn Ancestors feel it.

Europe. Been fucking us over cost of NATO forever. Clowns like you piss yourself when Trump called them out.

I said ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Now go play in traffic TDS troll

Forum List

Back