Idiotic Media Headline # 3 "Former FBI official says Russian, Chinese, and Iranian spies could have tried to infiltrate Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

1661819427478.png

Ok, how is that a "news" story, much less a headline? News reports about what someone "might have" done? Maybe it would make sense if this were some widely respected former official not known to be a Trump-basher. Then at least his opinion might have some value. But look who it is!

1661819534108.png

Peter Strzok, the Democratic Party Operative getting a tax-funded check to dream up ways to stop Trump from being president, no matter how many voters wanted him to be.

1661819660536.png

Yeah, Petey. You know what else the US intelligence community is going to be concerned about? Married senior FBI officials who open themselves up to blackmail by banging pathetic-looking FBI lawyers and texting them on FBI phones.

I smell desperation in the media, and the scent is real, unlike Strzok's supposed smelling of Trump support in the Walmart. I hope he was there to buy condoms.

View attachment 688996

Ok, how is that a "news" story, much less a headline? News reports about what someone "might have" done? Maybe it would make sense if this were some widely respected former official not known to be a Trump-basher. Then at least his opinion might have some value. But look who it is!

View attachment 688997

Peter Strzok, the Democratic Party Operative getting a tax-funded check to dream up ways to stop Trump from being president, no matter how many voters wanted him to be.

View attachment 688998
Yeah, Petey. You know what else the US intelligence community is going to be concerned about? Married senior FBI officials who open themselves up to blackmail by banging pathetic-looking FBI lawyers and texting them on FBI phones.

I smell desperation in the media, and the scent is real, unlike Strzok's supposed smelling of Trump support in the Walmart. I hope he was there to buy condoms.

Try to get close to him? Sure

Try and infiltrate his home of residence? That seems quite unlikely, especially with Secret Service on duty..

View attachment 688996

View attachment 688997

View attachment 688998

Why would it surprise you they were looking to infiltrate? Donny reacts well to people that butter him up. If trying it, they should use good looking women. Donny is a sucker for good looking women.

Why would it surprise you they were looking to infiltrate? Donny reacts well to people that butter him up. If trying it, they should use good looking women. Donny is a sucker for good looking women.
No, it wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe I should call up Business Insider and tell them, "Hey, it wouldn't surprise me." That could be their next bombshell headline.

I have more credibility than Strzok, not that that's a bragging point.

Except more voters didn't want him to be president... that was the thing.

You guys keep forgetting that this guy never won the popular vote.
Yeah, when we start picking presidents by popular vote, you'll have an awesome point. For every election after that.

Try to get close to him? Sure

Try and infiltrate his home of residence? That seems quite unlikely, especially with Secret Service on duty..
Between the Russian speaking Ukranian chick, trying to pass herself off as a Rothchild, mingling with Trump and Lindsey Graham at Mar-a-lago last years at several events with security not catching on until march of this year, and the Female Chinese with mulitple passports, I can see why there is room for concern. After all, he is a sucker for pretty women.

1661823310042.png

Yeah, when we start picking presidents by popular vote, you'll have an awesome point. For every election after that.

Go back and read your original post... You said,

Except most voters DIDN'T want him to be president... that's the point.

Go back and read your original post... You said,

Except most voters DIDN'T want him to be president... that's the point.
That's an asinine argument, made by sore losers.

The presidency is determined state-by-state, so Trump geared his campaign to winning states, not the majority of the voters. Hillary did the same, but she lost.

In 2020, both sides again focused on states. This time Trump lost. The GOP should look at how the Dems pulled off their victory, and emulate it, not complain about it.

Republican officials in swing states should use similar tactics, but intended to benefit the GOP. Especially with ID's. Democrat voters are too dumb to get ID's? Too bad, so sad. Require a picture ID and a light bill to vote. Make it three light bills in a row with proof of on-time payment, and the GOP will win in a landslide. Don't worry about what the legislature said, Dems set the precedent that you can ignore them.

Screw fair. The fair comes to down one a year, and never the first Tuesday of November.

Last edited:
That's an asinine argument, made by sore losers.

The presidency is determined state-by-state, so Trump geared his campaign to winning states, not the majority of the voters. Hillary did the same, but she lost.
No, the argument is that Trump claimed to have a mandate when the people rejected him mulitple times.
In 2020, both sides again focused on states. This time Trump lost. The GOP should look at how the Dems pulled off their victory, and emulate it, not complain about it.

Or we could look into fixing our flawed system. Let's be honest, whenever the EC has overridden the popular will, it's been a fucking disaster. Trump, Dubya, Rutherford B. Hayes.

Republican officials in swing states should use similar tactics, but intended to benefit the GOP. Especially with ID's. Democrat voters are too dumb to get ID's? Too bad, so sad. Require a picture ID and a light bill to vote. Make it three light bills in a row with proof of on-time payment, and the GOP will win in a landslide. Don't worry about what the legislature said, Dems set the precedent that you can ignore them.

So what you are saying is that even YOU know your ideas are so awful you don't want people to vote on them.

You know, that's how revolutions happen, stupid.

Between the Russian speaking Ukranian chick, trying to pass herself off as a Rothchild, mingling with Trump and Lindsey Graham at Mar-a-lago last years at several events with security not catching on until march of this year, and the Female Chinese with mulitple passports, I can see why there is room for concern. After all, he is a sucker for pretty women.

View attachment 689019
Did you do that photochop yourself?

I love the spin that she is "Russian speaking," even though she is from Ukraine, a country whose flag is flown by more liberals on here than the American flag could ever hope to be.
No, the argument is that Trump claimed to have a mandate when the people rejected him mulitple times.

Or we could look into fixing our flawed system. Let's be honest, whenever the EC has overridden the popular will, it's been a fucking disaster. Trump, Dubya, Rutherford B. Hayes.

So what you are saying is that even YOU know your ideas are so awful you don't want people to vote on them.

You know, that's how revolutions happen, stupid.
If you’re torqued up about the EC, go out and campaign for it to be ended. I don’t care, so long as the rules are clear up front. Since it was so successful for the Dems in 2020 to change the rules in the middle of an election year, I’m sure they’d love to do it again.

That’s what could lead to a revolution, and I don’t need to name call to express my frustration.

Did you do that photochop yourself?

I love the spin that she is "Russian speaking," even though she is from Ukraine, a country whose flag is flown by more liberals on here than the American flag could ever hope to be.

If you’re torqued up about the EC, go out and campaign for it to be ended. I don’t care, so long as the rules are clear up front. Since it was so successful for the Dems in 2020 to change the rules in the middle of an election year, I’m sure they’d love to do it again.

That’s what could lead to a revolution, and I don’t need to name call to express my frustration.
Nope, just did the search, copied the pic and pasted. I am not torqued about anything, just easy to see why people might be worried about foreign governments getting access to high level officials and Mar-A-Lago.

Nope, just did the search, copied the pic and pasted. I am not torqued about anything, just easy to see why people might be worried about foreign governments getting access to high level officials and Mar-A-Lago.
Yes, I guess we should worry about foreign governments getting access to high level officials anywhere. One blatantly photoshopped photo that you copied doesn’t prove that a Ukrainian woman who speaks Russian represents a foreign government who is spying on Trump.

The government that we KNOW has spied on Trump is our own.

Yes, I guess we should worry about foreign governments getting access to high level officials anywhere. One blatantly photoshopped photo that you copied doesn’t prove that a Ukrainian woman who speaks Russian represents a foreign government who is spying on Trump.

The government that we KNOW has spied on Trump is our own.
I did not write any of the several articles, or take the pictures. Which chick did you think needed access to a former president, sitting Senator and other high US politicos at Mar-A-Lago, the Ukrainian chick lying about her name and kin to ingratiate into the Trump crowd since last year, only discovered as to her real background by security in March or the Chinese agent with multiple passports when intercepted? Maybe you could work on an exception for your girl.

Forum List

Back