Mark Levin quick take on fake T raid

One of the architects of the alternate universe.

Imagine if these people didn't have Levin and his pals to tell them what to think. Maybe they would just STAND there.
“Let me ask you a question: If you’re gonna commit a crime, do you keep the video cameras in your home on, 24/7?” Mark Levin asked at the top of his monologue on Sunday night. “I don’t know, would you? Seems kinda stupid, doesn’t it?”

“Or would you do it in front of the Secret Service? I don’t know, that seems kinda stupid, doesn’t it?” he said. “Well that’s what you’re expected to believe.”

So… you’re really basing your argument on the idea that Trump… isn’t…. stupid?

Then, he launched into a favorite Fox News talking point: attacking Hillary Clinton, who he declared “should be getting 50 life consecutive sentences” if the allegations against Trump turn out to be true.

WTF?
Put Clinton in prison for something Trump is guilty of?

Makes perfect sense in looney Levinland.

“Let me ask you a question: If you’re gonna commit a crime, do you keep the video cameras in your home on, 24/7?” Mark Levin asked at the top of his monologue on Sunday night. “I don’t know, would you? Seems kinda stupid, doesn’t it?”

“Or would you do it in front of the Secret Service? I don’t know, that seems kinda stupid, doesn’t it?” he said. “Well that’s what you’re expected to believe.”

So… you’re really basing your argument on the idea that Trump… isn’t…. stupid?

Then, he launched into a favorite Fox News talking point: attacking Hillary Clinton, who he declared “should be getting 50 life consecutive sentences” if the allegations against Trump turn out to be true.

WTF?
Put Clinton in prison for something Trump is guilty of?

Makes perfect sense in looney Levinland.
It does make sense to them. That's how he and the others have trained them to think.

Over the decades, this has become far more than telling people WHAT to think, they've conditioned the rubes HOW to think. That's one of the primary reasons this runs so deep.

It does make sense to them. That's how he and the others have trained them to think.

Over the decades, this has become far more than telling people WHAT to think, they've conditioned the rubes HOW to think. That's one of the primary reasons this runs so deep.
"Whataboutism".

Trump is allowed to a pass, because they couldn't charge Clinton.
The January 6th attack on the capitol is justified because, the riots in the summer of 2020 happened.
Trump is allowed to grab women by the pussy because Clinton got a BJ.

Imagine if these people didn't have Levin and his pals to tell them what to think. Maybe they would just STAND there.
Pretty rich coming from a progbot that trusts & parrots whatever made up BS MSM plops down in his dog bowl.
Just more progjection from the side that can't think but sure do have strong feelings

What did Levin say that is incorrect or inaccurate?

You got nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G
Didn't say I did................... Levin sure did.
Along with his cult.

1661778190104.png

Your response to post 11 is in-line with commies/lefties.
That's all you've got? One thing covers the entire ideological spectrum in your manipulated mind?

Another example of how it's no longer about issues, positions or policy for you sheep. It's all about whether you willingly bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

You people are so weak.

That's all you've got? One thing covers the entire ideological spectrum in your manipulated mind?

Another example of how it's no longer about issues, positions or policy for you sheep. It's all about whether you willingly bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

You people are so weak.
Your response to post 11 is in-line with lefties/commies. Try breaking down your response to post 11 point by point and you will see.

Forum List

Back