Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

Yes, that was the argument I made. That gas prices dropped due to a drop in consumption and demand.

The argument I didn't make was that reversing that trend led to $5 gas.

I also never made that argument.

Then again, if prices dropped when people stopped working, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that prices went back up some when people went back to work

But that's besides the point. If skyrocketing prices weren't the result of people going back to work, what caused the ridiculously sharp increase in gasoline prices?

I also never made that argument.

Then again, if prices dropped when people stopped working, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that prices went back up some when people went back to work

But that's besides the point. If skyrocketing prices weren't the result of people going back to work, what caused the ridiculously sharp increase in gasoline prices?

You claimed that was the flaw in my argument. Think about this really hard... How the fuck could that be a flaw in my argument when I never made that any part of my argument?

As far as gas prices increasing as demand reversed, of course that contributed. Maybe to about $2.50. Not to above $3.

They are on an endless agenda to muddy Trump's name or if you believe it is muddied already, his agendas. They are scared of the agendas because they follow the constitution. What Senator McCarthy warned about in the 1950's is reality today.
Trump worship much?

As far as gas prices increasing as demand reversed, of course that contributed. Maybe to about $2.50. Not to above $3.

On what do you base that? How can you definitely say that?

Before the pandemic people were commuting and gas was, let's call it, $2.50 a gallon.

Now, post-pandemic, people are commuting and gas is still well over $4.00 in some places.

Why is that? Why wouldn't the before and after prices be, at least, somewhat similar?

On what do you base that? How can you definitely say that?

Before the pandemic people were commuting and gas was, let's call it, $2.50 a gallon.

Now, post-pandemic, people are commuting and gas is still well over $4.00 in some places.

Why is that? Why wouldn't the before and after prices be, at least, somewhat similar?

Gas prices were between $2.50 - $3 since the summer of 2019. So I estimated people going back to work would have raised it to the low end of that spectrum since many were still working remotely for some time.

As far as prices significantly above that, I attribute that to corporate greed, making up for what was lost in 2020; and then exacerbated further by sanctions put on Russia for invading Ukraine.

Gas prices were between $2.50 - $3 since the summer of 2019. So I estimated people going back to work would have raised it to the low end of that spectrum since many were still working remotely for some time.

Okay, so what you're saying is that this is all just your opinion, with nothing to back it up.

Got it...

As far as prices significantly above that, I attribute that to corporate greed, making up for what was lost in 2020; and then exacerbated further by sanctions put on Russia for invading Ukraine.

Of course, "corporate greed" is an easy scapegoat, and one which you shouldn't put too much stock in if you're truly an objective individual, especially when everything you're offered thus far is just wild speculation to begin with.

If you want to consider something factual, though, consider this: Gasoline prices started a steady, unwavering increase as soon as Biden nixed the Keystone XL pipeline. That's not an opinion, that's a fact...

You ignorant, Trump Humpin POS. Trash like you will destroy this country, because you want to bring back MAWA.
ignorant?...i believe you are the asshole that voted to ruin, and bankrupt AMERICA in 2 years....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Sure, if I only had the brains of republicans.

Problem-plagued U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has presented an astounding argument for not enacting laws against air pollution: America’s “good air” will simply “decide” to go to China, he told supporters in Georgia.

“Since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China’s bad air, so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move,” Walker explained. “So it moves over to our good air space. Then now we got to clean that back up,” he added.

i believe you are another SCUM demonRAT asshole that voted to ruin, and bankrupt AMERICA in 2 years....but hey, lets concern ourselves with LIES regarding climate change, instead of the ruining of AMERICA, by the SCUM demonRATS....you are a pathetic piece of-- anti-AMERICA,--SHIT

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

i believe you are another SCUM demonRAT asshole that voted to ruin, and bankrupt AMERICA in 2 years....but hey, lets concern ourselves with LIES regarding climate change, instead of the ruining of AMERICA, by the SCUM demonRATS....you are a pathetic piece of-- anti-AMERICA,--SHIT

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Sure, you fucking moron.

May 8 2020
UNEMPLOYMENT in the US has reached 14.7 percent – the highest it's been since the Great Depression.

President Trump said on Friday he's unconcerned, as the numbers are "totally expected."

August 5 2022
The Biden economic miracle recovery from the Trump disaster continued in July, with employers adding 528,000 new jobs and the unemployment rate hitting 3.5%.

The July 2022 edition of the Bureau of Labor Statistics' monthly report on every state's employment statistics was released on Friday, finding that 22 out of 50 states have reached unemployment rates under 3%.

Sure, you fucking moron.

May 8 2020
UNEMPLOYMENT in the US has reached 14.7 percent – the highest it's been since the Great Depression.

President Trump said on Friday he's unconcerned, as the numbers are "totally expected."

August 5 2022
The Biden economic miracle recovery from the Trump disaster continued in July, with employers adding 528,000 new jobs and the unemployment rate hitting 3.5%.

The July 2022 edition of the Bureau of Labor Statistics' monthly report on every state's employment statistics was released on Friday, finding that 22 out of 50 states have reached unemployment rates under 3%.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago has drawn attention to Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off the search warrant.
MAGA supporters were incensed by the raid, calling for protests at FBI field offices and gathering outside of Mar-a-Lago.
Reinhart has also received violent and antisemitic threats since approving the warrant.
The judge's official bio has been removed from the US District Court Southern District of Florida websitelikely because of the threats he's received, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Here's what we know about him.

Why is the party of Law and Order threatening this Judge?

Let's see if the same folks who were whining about folks harassing SC Judges will have the same thing to say when it comes to this Judge.

MAGA.
It is typical trump bullying...He knows his cult is capable of violence.

The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago has drawn attention to Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off the search warrant.
MAGA supporters were incensed by the raid, calling for protests at FBI field offices and gathering outside of Mar-a-Lago.
Reinhart has also received violent and antisemitic threats since approving the warrant.
The judge's official bio has been removed from the US District Court Southern District of Florida websitelikely because of the threats he's received, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Here's what we know about him.

Why is the party of Law and Order threatening this Judge?

Let's see if the same folks who were whining about folks harassing SC Judges will have the same thing to say when it comes to this Judge.

MAGA.
The MAGA cult has proven they are capable of violence. trump thrives on division and intimidation.

Forum List

Back