UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

If there is something that has not been on TV already, I would be glad to watch. If you have some, why haven't you posted it? This is a case where there is advanced surveillance set up and operating, controlled by team trump. If they had something, they would be blasting the internet with it, and you know it.

ILMAO. So the Capitol doesn't have advanced surveillance? Where's the footage?
Yeah, you know why none is available.

No. I don't. We have seen parts of it, showing what went on and in many cases, being prosecuted and part of where they got the pictures of the criminals for photo ID and release to the public, so the public (family, friends, employers, etc) could help identify, so they might be brought to justice.

The DOJ isn’t sealed or unsealed....They request sealing or unsealing.
.....umm DUH? I'm obviously dealing with a total moron that can't even keep up with the context of what is said. Waste of time.

Last edited:
Looks like we will see the CCTV from inside Mar a Lago.

Yes, we will. :thup:

More about the raid:

"Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb suggested that the Trumps likely had the opportunity to watch the footage from New York,

“They were actually able to see the whole thing… They actually have a better idea of what took place inside,” she said in an interview on Real America’s Voice.

She said the security cameras were initially turned off, but that they turned them back on after a “short period of time.”

As Trump’s public information campaign about the FBI raid continues, the former president likely realizes he is still holding a major card in his hand."

.....umm DUH? I'm obviously dealing with a total moron that can't even keep up with the context of what is said. Waste of time.
No ma’am. You just write very poorly. But you certainly do seem to be a waste of time. And oxygen

Look. It’s not your fault that you were born stupid. It’s not your fault that you are incapable of learning. But it is within your otherwise limited life options to refrain from confirming your imbecility with your altogether too frequent gibberish posts.

Maybe you didn’t remember that this thread isn’t about you or your petty ass claims about others. It’s about the Trump security videos of the search. I love that topic!

No wonder you desire to run away from the topic so hard. 😎

The footage is being used by the two House Committees investigating the insurrection, and by the DOJ in their prosecutions. The public has seen lots of footage from the attack on the Capitol.

Trump Kept More Than 700 Pages of Classified Documents, Letter From National Archives Says

The letter, which was sent to the former president’s lawyers, described the state of alarm in the Justice Department as officials began to realize the nature of the documents kept at Mar-a-Lago.

You are parroting a fable made up by one of the Trump mob.

Don't be such an idiot.
Considering how the FBI performed during their investigation of Trump it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they went too far during the raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Let’s go back a little in history.

FBI admits flaws in hair analysis over decades

Considering how the FBI performed during their investigation of Trump it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they went too far during the raid on Mar-a-Lago.

1661429789674.png

REPORT: Donald Trump Shoots Victim On Fifth Avenue.
TARDS: FAKE NEWS!

REPORT: 20 Witnesses Come Forward In Trump Shooting.
TARDS: International Jew banker Soros paid them to lie!

REPORT: Local ATM and Security Camera Video Captures Trump Fifth Avenue Shooting
TARDS: As President, Donald Trump can shoot anyone he wishes!

REPORT: Shooting Victim Was Six Year Old Down's Syndrome Child
TARDS: We need to repeal the homicide laws!

REPORT: Donald Trump Shoots Victim On Fifth Avenue.
TARDS: FAKE NEWS!

REPORT: 20 Witnesses Come Forward In Trump Shooting.
TARDS: International Jew banker Soros paid them to lie!

REPORT: Local ATM and Security Camera Video Captures Trump Fifth Avenue Shooting
TARDS: As President, Donald Trump can shoot anyone he wishes!

REPORT: Shooting Victim Was Six Year Old Down's Syndrome Child
TARDS: We need to repeal the homicide laws!

That's correct! ^^^

1661654225773.png

Good. I’m glad they didn’t agree to turn off cameras
Me too.
Otherwise trump would just lie and say things happened that didn't really happen.

It's been almost a month, IF trump had any evidence he would have shared it by now, don't ya think.

How can he know they weren't supposed to be in those areas if he also wasn't given a copy of the warrant? Every search warrant I have seen sets forth the place to be searched by address and the things to be searched for and has boiler plate language for vehicles, persons and outbuildings at that address. They don't say "You can search the living room but not the closet. The bathroom is okay but you can't look in the medicine cabinet. "

It is a huge resort, private dwellings, restaurants, golf course, etc.
A search warrant has to be very specific.
It is not just by "address", but by specific building, which would not have any reason to include the residence rooms if the boxes were all in the basement storage area.

It appears the warrant was defective because they did not know specifically what they were looking for or where specifically to find it.

Me too.
Otherwise trump would just lie and say things happened that didn't really happen.

It's been almost a month, IF trump had any evidence he would have shared it by now, don't ya think.

Shared it with whom?
Did you expect Trump to complain to the FBI and give the surveillance tapes to the FBI to prosecute misconduct?

New Topics

Forum List

Back