Idiotic Media Headline # 3 "Former FBI official says Russian, Chinese, and Iranian spies could have tried to infiltrate Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence"

I did not write any of the several articles, or take the pictures. Which chick did you think needed access to a former president, sitting Senator and other high US politicos at Mar-A-Lago, the Ukrainian chick lying about her name and kin to ingratiate into the Trump crowd since last year, only discovered as to her real background by security in March or the Chinese agent with multiple passports when intercepted? Maybe you could work on an exception for your girl.
Neither one is known to have done as much damage to this nation as the spies of the FBI.

Neither one is known to have done as much damage to this nation as the spies of the FBI.
Is that "whatabotism"? I'm not an FBI hater. Maybe you can get some cultists to cheer you on.

Is that "whatabotism"? I'm not an FBI hater. Maybe you can get some cultists to cheer you on.
The FBI deserves to be hated. Ask MLK's widow. They started off in the charge of a corrupt megalomaniac and haven't changed that I know of.

There are brave low-level agents, who fight crime every day, and there are likely high-level agents who are unbiased and apolitical and provide nothing but support for those crime fighters.

But those are not the agents who have run Operation Get Trump at Any Cost for seven years. They were not the ones who ran Operation Get M. L. King at any Cost. They were not the ones who Ran Operation Pretend there is no Organized Crime and go after Americans whose political views differ from ours.

The FBI deserves to be hated. Ask MLK's widow. They started off in the charge of a corrupt megalomaniac and haven't changed that I know of.

There are brave low-level agents, who fight crime every day, and there are likely high-level agents who are unbiased and apolitical and provide nothing but support for those crime fighters.

But those are not the agents who have run Operation Get Trump at Any Cost for seven years. They were not the ones who ran Operation Get M. L. King at any Cost. They were not the ones who Ran Operation Pretend there is no Organized Crime and go after Americans whose political views differ from ours.
You are correct to a point. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is a magnificent modern government agency that by in large investigates and fights crime across this country and indeed, around the world, bringing many to justice that otherwise might slip through the fingers of local law enforcement, using modern technique, analysis, science as well has old fashion man on the ground shoe-leather and diligence to duty in the service of our country and the law of the land.

You are correct to a point. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is a magnificent modern government agency that by in large investigates and fights crime across this country and indeed, around the world, bringing many to justice that otherwise might slip through the fingers of local law enforcement, using modern technique, analysis, science as well has old fashion man on the ground shoe-leather and diligence to duty in the service of our country and the law of the land.
So, no downside to the FBI, no history or corruption? Just pure, non-partisan seekers of truth, justice and the American way?

So, no downside to the FBI, no history or corruption? Just pure, non-partisan seekers of truth, justice and the American way?
Downsides to any organization government or private. I just think, overall they do a good job and between FBI, DIA, CIA and NSA, (all doing their job to an extent) the FBI is the only one doing it's job that has not lied to me personally, face to face in this country or any other. I tend to hold grudges, but am entitled to. At the same time, I would not disband or defund those organizations either.

Downsides to any organization government or private. I just think, overall they do a good job and between FBI, DIA, CIA and NSA, (all doing their job to an extent) the FBI is the only one doing it's job that has not lied to me personally, face to face in this country or any other. I tend to hold grudges, but am entitled to. At the same time, I would not disband or defund those organizations either.
Specifically, are you OK with the FBI's treatment of Martin Luther King?

Specifically, are you OK with the FBI's treatment of Martin Luther King?
Dude, I was 13 when King was assassinated, are you still stuck in the J. Edgar Hoover days? I wasn't even out of high school when he left the department in 1972. We you?

Dude, I was 13 when King was assassinated, are you still stuck in the J. Edgar Hoover days? I wasn't even out of high school when he left the department in 1972. We you?
I was ten.

The FBI that Hoover built lived on without him in all its corruption.

Forum List

Back