Former Trump press secretary says he showed classified documents to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

Yes, I agree, Donald Trump's story IS like Jesus. Preaching common sense to the people, enacting policies that were GOOD for America. The elite ruling class (Democrats) can't have that!! So, they MUST try to crucify him with the 'cross' of their sycophant, legacy, mainstream media which they totally control.

Yes, I agree, Donald Trump's story IS like Jesus. Preaching common sense to the people, enacting policies that were GOOD for America. The elite ruling class (Democrats) can't have that!! So, they MUST try to crucify him with the 'cross' of their sycophant, legacy, mainstream media which they totally control.

Spooky, ain't it?

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

Forum List

Back