Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

Oh, but you didn't make a valid point. You made a yet to be supported statement and nothing more. A "valid point" would be your statement followed by links to information and data which support your assertions.

Otherwise you're just blabbering...

LOL

Now you admit you're ignorant to the reality that gas prices dropped dramatically due to a lack of demand when 22 million people lost their jobs and ceased committing to work and tens of millions more began working remotely.

Good for you for that bit of tacit honesty.

LOL

Now you admit you're ignorant to the reality that gas prices dropped dramatically due to a lack of demand when 22 million people lost their jobs and ceased committing to work and tens of millions more began working remotely.

Good for you for that bit of tacit honesty.

I can certainly acknowledge that the two events may have coincided, but it's incumbent upon you to prove that the one led to the other. Sadly, though, the only thing you proving is that you're a complete and total failure at supporting your assertion.

It would be stupid to simply assume that one led to the other. That'd be like me telling you that my neighbor got a promotion at work because my other neighbor had a patty melt for lunch. There's no evidence to support that assertion, just as you've presented no evidence to support your assertion...

Gas in GA was not under 2 dollars a gallon during Trump Presidency. You ate just lying.

Well, then some gas station owner took it in the shorts when he should've been charging me more.

Georgia's gasoline prices are historically lower than the national average. The current national average is $3.88 a gallon. The current average price for a gallon of gas in Georgia is $3.42 a gallon.

Remain ignorant, though. That's something you have to live with, no me...

I can certainly acknowledge that the two events may have coincided, but it's incumbent upon you to prove that the one led to the other. Sadly, though, the only thing you proving is that you're a complete and total failure at supporting your assertion.

It would be stupid to simply assume that one led to the other. That'd be like me telling you that my neighbor got a promotion at work because my other neighbor had a patty melt for lunch. There's no evidence to support that assertion, just as you've presented no evidence to support your assertion...

Nah, stupid is denying reality.

The issue of supply and demand is why prices at the pump have been low in 2020. Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, global oil demand dropped by 5.6 million barrels per day in the first quarter of the year, compared to the previous year, according to the International Energy Agency.

With a steep decline in road traffic, “[g]asoline was the fuel with the largest absolute decline in demand related to Covid‑19 containment measures,” according to an April report from the IEA.

Restrictions on business activities, travel and border closures have sharply reduced energy demand in transport and industry, decreasing the consumption of bioenergy and other renewables.

Nah, stupid is denying reality.

The issue of supply and demand is why prices at the pump have been low in 2020. Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, global oil demand dropped by 5.6 million barrels per day in the first quarter of the year, compared to the previous year, according to the International Energy Agency.
With a steep decline in road traffic, “[g]asoline was the fuel with the largest absolute decline in demand related to Covid‑19 containment measures,” according to an April report from the IEA.
Restrictions on business activities, travel and border closures have sharply reduced energy demand in transport and industry, decreasing the consumption of bioenergy and other renewables.

I see.

So you believe that absolutely nothing else could've impacted prices?

I started the damn conversation, I don't think any Judge should be threatened or intimated.
And I pointed out that you libs have been using the same tactic against others for years

You brought this on yourselves

Including intimidating and threatening judges

I see.

So you believe that absolutely nothing else could've impacted prices?

I cite tens of millions who lost their jobs and no longer had a job to commute to ... along with tens of millions of others whose jobs transitioned to working from home and no longer commuting to their jobs ... along with tens of millions of others who decreased driving due to lock downs.

Gas prices dropped sharply due to demand and consumption dropping sharply.

And you cite ... what ...?

I cite tens of millions who lost their jobs and no longer had a job to commute to ... along with tens of millions of others whose jobs transitioned to working from home and no longer commuting to their jobs ... along with tens of millions of others who decreased driving due to lock downs.

Gas prices dropped sharply due to demand and consumption dropping sharply.

And you cite ... what ...?

Well, for starters, let me cite the absolutely glaringly obvious problem with your argument.

You say that prices dropped because people stopped commuting. But where did they drop from? Certainly not $5 a gallon, right? And when people were working, prices weren't sky high like they are now. If your argument was sound, pre-pandemic gas prices would've been $4 and $5 a gallon, and that just wasn't the case.

So, no, the argument that prices are as high as they are now because more people are commuting is silly...

Well, for starters, let me cite the absolutely glaringly obvious problem with your argument.

You say that prices dropped because people stopped commuting. But where did they drop from? Certainly not $5 a gallon, right? And when people were working, prices weren't sky high like they are now. If your argument was sound, pre-pandemic gas prices would've been $4 and $5 a gallon, and that just wasn't the case.

So, no, the argument that prices are as high as they are now because more people are commuting is silly...

LOL

Not an argument I made. So not only did I defeat you with the argument I did make, now I've got you arguing with yourself. Who's winning the argument you're having with yourself?

Last edited:
Not an argument I made

Liar:

"I cite tens of millions who lost their jobs and no longer had a job to commute to ... along with tens of millions of others whose jobs transitioned to working from home and no longer commuting to their jobs ... along with tens of millions of others who decreased driving due to lock downs.

Gas prices dropped sharply due to demand and consumption dropping sharply."

Liar:

"I cite tens of millions who lost their jobs and no longer had a job to commute to ... along with tens of millions of others whose jobs transitioned to working from home and no longer commuting to their jobs ... along with tens of millions of others who decreased driving due to lock downs.

Gas prices dropped sharply due to demand and consumption dropping sharply."

Yes, that was the argument I made. That gas prices dropped due to a drop in consumption and demand.

The argument I didn't make was that reversing that trend led to $5 gas.

You're losing this badly.

Forum List

Back