I weep for this country

laughs in spanish.jpg

I weep for this country

Some liberals never learn.

Even after decades of uninterrupted failure of their policies, they still believe liberalism is good for the country.

The good news is, they no longer matter.

Many people have been weeping for the country, remembering what it once was. The lefties were driving us into the lagoon.

"Drain the swamp. Drain the swamp."
If you wanted to drain the swamp, you would have voted out all those Representative incumbents.....so that slogan was just a cute lie.
You dont get it do you? The voting people see Democrats as more corrupt then republicans. You idiots brought this on. Did you think your dismissal of family values and your attack on others faith would have no backlash? You cant tell a majority of people they need to be ashamed because they believe in God or are white or are heterosexual and expect to not get a slap.

Last edited:
And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.
First candidate for the safe space.

“Safe spaces” will be gone. Liberal pussies will have to face The Real World.

Just when the economy comes crashing down like it did in 2008 because of your policies, please don't tell us the fundamentals of the economy are still sound please, no matter what you do, ok?

I hope the cost of college doubles. Fuck those stupid kids. I hope it becomes law that if you resist a cop then it is legal for them to shoot you. And I hope they break the Ford and GM unions. Fuck those union workers. White trash blue collar uneducated fucks.

This is awesome... the left is literally freaking out... Yale is cancelling exams for grief stricken students, riots, death tweets.... people collapsing, crying. Good grief. What a bunch of mental midgets.

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.
Stop nominating shitty candidates please.
their last shity candidate won the White House twice.....Republicans kept running crappy candidates.

Republicans had to find a guy who wasn't a republican to win.
Trump was hillary 's best and only chance to win. All the other republicans would have won by far larger numbers... face facts Clinton was hated so much they would rather have a man child with a comb over

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back