I weep for this country

Many people have been weeping for the country, remembering what it once was. The lefties were driving us into the lagoon.

"Drain the swamp. Drain the swamp."

Many people have been weeping for the country, remembering what it once was. The lefties were driving us into the lagoon.

"Drain the swamp. Drain the swamp."
If you wanted to drain the swamp, you would have voted out all those Representative incumbents.....so that slogan was just a cute lie.

All the liberals, can I get a president Trump!

Buc6whmCAAASCgs.jpg

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.

LMAO The rest of us would be weeping even louder if Hillary had been elected.

Suck it up. You'll live and the country will be in much better shape without that asshole Clinton running things.

Anyone crying over the election results, unless your name is Clinton, needs a reality check.

Both choices were bad. You just lost to Donald Trump for petes sake. How can you deny that your nominee was bad? No matter who won this morning there was going to be sadness and anger.

But you know what? Get over it. You don't see me crying over the fact that both these stupid parties nominated terrible people. One evil threat was vanquished. Now its time to let Trump show us what he can do. And when he does something bad we hold him accountable.

It's also an opportunity for all of to relearn how to govern ourselves and not rely on the "benevolence" of whatever evil is put in charge of our government. If we are living to govern ourselves, he wont influence our lives much at all

New Topics

Forum List

Back